Happy New Year

joyce ford

Happy New Year to everyone on the forum. Hope your year brings you love, peace, and happiness. :rolleyes:

Happy New Year !

Yes ! It's here & it's already great. The night's still young and beautiful.....

http://youtu.be/hMc8naeeSS8

Warmest wishes to everyone here...

Cheers & glad tidings RAWsters.

Happy New Year to everyone! :D I want to add good health to everyone too, to your list, Joyce. Take care,

Jen

I will Jen. You take care to. :rolleyes:

• 6 years later...

Happy New Year to everyone on the forum - regular or occasional visitor alike, I wish you all good health, happiness and success for 2020.  Look forward to more good chat throughout the coming year!  😊🎉

Thank you Gail! The same wishes go to you! 

I'm sure 2020 will be a thrill. At some point during the coming 12 months we'll for sure discuss: Crown Vic, the Lycan, Warning, Hour of Lead, From a Buick 8, Breach, Money Plane, The Expanse S5 aaand ... unknown VR content ! 😁

• 11 months later...

Well the posts last year didn't age too well 🤣  Here's hoping this one will be slightly better...  mine didn't start off too good as we had to send my Dad into hospital on New Year's day with an infection that had him feeling very ill.  

True enough CJ!  Seems like our crystal balls were a bit defective for 2020!  Hopefully this year will be a bit of an improvement, and I hope your Dad’s getting better 🤞🤞

Happy New Year to one and all 🎉

Ha ha ! Yes you're right about defective crystal balls, I will change my habits and now wish you a better year than the past one 😉🙃

To be honest it would take a monumental effort to be as bad as the sh*tshow that was 2020!!! 😳😏

Hopefully we will soon be looking at all this in the rear view mirror and counting our blessings that we made it through.  Got my fingers crossed 🤞 

Happiest New Year, RAWarriors/Renegades!!! 2021 is off to a bad start already in the US, so here's hoping things improve for everyone all over the world. 😀

I wish all of you a joyous & prosperous year full of great memories that bring you smiles & happy tears!! 💖🌠🎆

@CJ Mitchell Hope your dad is feeling a lot better now. Well wishes to him & the rest of your family! 💕

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 10:37 PM, Rosella said:

Happiest New Year, RAWarriors/Renegades!!! 2021 is off to a bad start already in the US, so here's hoping things improve for everyone all over the world. 😀

I wish all of you a joyous & prosperous year full of great memories that bring you smiles & happy tears!! 💖🌠🎆

@CJ Mitchell Hope your dad is feeling a lot better now. Well wishes to him & the rest of your family! 💕

Hey, sorry for late reply.  He was in the hospital for a week but is very much on the mend now, thankyou. x

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 2:29 PM, CJ Mitchell said:

Hey, sorry for late reply.  He was in the hospital for a week but is very much on the mend now, thankyou. x

No worries. Glad he's doing better. 🤗