Is Tom working on any movies right now?

joyce ford

I was just wondering if he is making any movies right now?

I don't know. I can't keep up! :lol:

Jen

Me either he is in involved in so much stuff. It's like a circle he get's done doing one thing and moves on to something else he just keeps going around and around and around just thinking about that makes me very dizzy god when does he have time to rest. :D

He is a very busy man, but will SDCC coming up im sure he is just enjoying the comic circuit at the mo and with RAW going Digital then I bet that is keeping him very busy, but the year hasn’t finished yet so you never know what might happen!

He is a very busy man, but will SDCC coming up im sure he is just enjoying the comic circuit at the mo and with RAW going Digital then I bet that is keeping him very busy, but the year hasn’t finished yet so you never know what might happen!

hanks for answering. But I don't know how he does it without falling on his face from exhaustion. I have a deep,deep respect for him. He is the only person I know that is willing to go out there and try new things or start new things. And for me he should have respect. :rolleyes:

A hard working man always has and always will be... so respectable.

• 1 month later...

I think the fact that he and Tim also take time out of their schedules to shoot the sh*t on the board with us says quite a bit about their personalities.

To Tom and Tim, thanks for that. Most down to earth industry guys I know.

I think the fact that he and Tim also take time out of their schedules to shoot the sh*t on the board with us says quite a bit about their personalities.

To Tom and Tim, thanks for that. Most down to earth industry guys I know.

It speaks volumes doesn't it? Tim and Tom are the most humble guys around being in the biz. I love that about them. You just want to give them a big hug. Very rare today. That's why I like sticking around on here.

Well one of the many...

Tom has mentioned he will be working on a western coming up in Sept. He has a couple of things coming out next year that I checked out on IMDB. Check it out :)

I like that fact he is very picky with whom he wants to work with. Some actors/actresses only care about the moula $$$.

I would love to see Thomas Jane as Cal McDonald!!!! This is another movie that needs to happen. Last I talked to Steve Niles he said a movie of Cal might be in the works. I can only see T. Jane as Cal.

Crosses fingers that is his next film.... (a guy can dream right?!)

I would love to see Thomas Jane as Cal McDonald!!!! This is another movie that needs to happen. Last I talked to Steve Niles he said a movie of Cal might be in the works. I can only see T. Jane as Cal.

Crosses fingers that is his next film.... (a guy can dream right?!)

Yeah you can dream. I think he would be good as cal. :rolleyes:

Damn you dream become a reality! ha

T.Jane stars as Cal McDonald! That would be a great day.

I am interested in the western he is putting together. Can't wait to see what that will look like.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn you dream become a reality! ha

T.Jane stars as Cal McDonald! That would be a great day.

I am interested in the western he is putting together. Can't wait to see what that will look like.

love Cal. the Western is finally taking shape. boat just arrived, full of cash. more to come!

love Cal. the Western is finally taking shape. boat just arrived, full of cash. more to come!

Are you filming it yet? And since you said you are retiring from acting I just wanted to say goodluck on the directing and producing I think you will be very good at. :rolleyes:

• 6 years later...

Oh TJ's working a lot, always does and sometimes he even makes movies. :D

When we find out we normally post a new thread on it. He has just finished a film called Crown Vic (thread in forum) and there are a few other bits in the pipeline too which we get more info on as we go.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.