GET SIRIUS!

Kristyn

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Horseshoe" shaped UFO filmed over Korea!

http://youtu.be/gErvRESQZg8

Well that was interesting. It looked like a ufo but I am not saying for sure cuz if I know you. You will say it is something totally different. :P

Hmmm, I dunno know about this one TJ? Could the Koreans have faked this?

...did that look fake to anyone? Or is it just me? Some sightings look real but this video looked like it was a toy in the air?

Hey, I could be wrong....don't mean to offend.

But I did watch Joe's video about "Celestial". I found it very interesting.

Especially about the before and after photos of nearly 20 years...of that fish shaped object, that tall statue of some sort (how the hell did they built it so high -- beats me?) and that other object that had tenticles beside it.

Q, with all the technology that's out there today (especially from all these sightings)...why not investigate further?

a) have they already landed on these sightings and know what these things are but are withholding information?

or

B) is it because it costs copious amounts of money and they haven't quite explored these sightings even further?

Just curious...

...did that look fake to anyone? Or is it just me? Some sightings look real but this video looked like it was a toy in the air?

Especially about the before and after photos of nearly 20 years...of that fish shaped object, that tall statue of some sort (how the hell did they built it so high -- beats me?) and that other object that had tenticles beside it.

Q, with all the technology that's out there today (especially from all these sightings)...why not investigate further?

a) have they already landed on these sightings and know what these things are but are withholding information?

or

B) is it because it costs copious amounts of money and they haven't quite explored these sightings even further?

Just curious...

I am leaning towards they are withholding information. They are not going to let the average joe no what they found. And your right with the technology they have now they should be able to investigate further. So my question is why aren't they.

or

Just curious...

I agree, sunshine. It does look a bit like a toy. Maybe that's what they want us to believe. Or it could be fake. Where does the UFO fly off to? It looks like it disappears.

I agree, sunshine. It does look a bit like a toy. Maybe that's what they want us to believe. Or it could be fake. Where does the UFO fly off to? It looks like it disappears.

don't know of any toys that disappear mid air.. could be a clever edit but this looks pretty genuine to me. watch again how it 'morphs' in mid air. that's pretty interesting.

ok, here's the latest: a UFO documentary by... DISNEY!

only aired in 5 states, then pulled. enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trjKcTXZy5w

While I don't believe most things our government says, and I do believe they would cover up any and all UFO info, I'm a little skeptical about a Disney documentary just when they were opening tomorrowland in 1995. I am open minded enough and certainly not naive to think that we are the only living forms in this universe or other universes around, I just need more convincing evidence. I'll just have to bring more intellectual stuff to the beach for summer reading.

While I don't believe most things our government says, and I do believe they would cover up any and all UFO info, I'm a little skeptical about a Disney documentary just when they were opening tomorrowland in 1995. I am open minded enough and certainly not naive to think that we are the only living forms in this universe or other universes around, I just need more convincing evidence. I'll just have to bring more intellectual stuff to the beach for summer reading.

I feel the exact same way C.Lace... I also do believe there are other life forms other than us in this whole wide universe.

I just need more concrete evidence...not to say I don't believe... always interested in seeing documentaries on this subject.

It fascinates me...

... looking forward to seeing this disney documentary once I'm home...have to run to work!

Thanks for bringing us up to date TJ :) will check it out!

don't know of any toys that disappear mid air.. could be a clever edit but this looks pretty genuine to me. watch again how it 'morphs' in mid air. that's pretty interesting.

The morphing does look peculiar.

Hey, I never said it was a ‘toy’ from this planet. ;)

It was me who thought it looked like a toy in mid air...I'm the guilty one :)

Anywho, just watched the video again and I did take notice the 2nd watch how it disappears. A big hmmmm?

I guess you're right -- what toy does disappear into mid air? Very peculiar! Good point there...

Just finished watching the documentary...two things :

When I hear these people talking about their abductions -- I just don't buy it.

They just... hmmm...don't seem passionate enough about what they are talking about and what has happened to them.

Andddd... with all the technology that is out there (ex: our cel phones) -- why has it not been recorded yet how they have been abducted?...and why not show us their scars?

The other thing is (I always question this to myself)...how can there be so many sightings all over the world...

somethings gotta give!

There has to be something out there for all these people to be fibbing about the same thing.

I am a pretty factual person...I have to see it to believe it...

The only thing that looks real to me...is the images that were shot at night and that were also captured on video..

You can really see that these images are shapes of a flying saucer behind the lighting of their aircrafts.

Q, to you TJ... do you believe everything that was stated in this documentary?

Well they do look real but I don't know I mean I do believe that there are other living forms in the universe. But I am with C.L I need to read up on this stuff.

Gale Crater tonight- August 5th, 2012 !

Tonight at 10:31 pm (PST) Mars Rover Curiosity will be landing... veeewy caefowie.

http://youtu.be/h2I8AoB1xgU

https://vimeo.com/46817079

Thanks Thomas for that Disney thing.

Such a strange thing to say..... (I mean... Disney's great ! ... please don't sue me ).

Having contact doesn't seem to be a choice situation so, being fined $5,000.00 + imprisonment is beyond bizarre. Why is this a (punishable) law if it weren't possible to do?

UPDATE: Horseshoe UFO HOAX !

http://www.abovetops...hread865375/pg1

Above Top Secret is a pretty great site. Lotta weirdness. But lots of really smart cats on there too.

Thanks for letting us know that it's a hoax, Tom! I wanted the UFO to be real, too.

UPDATE: Horseshoe UFO HOAX !

http://www.abovetops...hread865375/pg1

Above Top Secret is a pretty great site. Lotta weirdness. But lots of really smart cats on there too.

I new it wasn't real, I was skeptical when I first saw it. Kind of reminded me of a spaceship my son use to play with. ;)

Yeah ?!

Well, check this out.....

It's not a plane, blimp, helicopter nor is it a 'Star Wars Millennium Falcon' flying toy. What on Earth moves like this ?????

http://youtu.be/m0_X-WYI5jE

"Välkommen till denna värld- Welcome to this world".

http://youtu.be/GxuiUbg3SiQ

Yeah ?!

Well, check this out.....

It's not a plane, blimp, helicopter nor is it a 'Star Wars Millennium Falcon' flying toy. What on Earth moves like this ?????

http://youtu.be/m0_X-WYI5jE

"Välkommen till denna värld- Welcome to this world".

http://youtu.be/GxuiUbg3SiQ

Okay now those look real. But I found it kind of odd that what ever it was. Was flying toward the fireworks. :rolleyes:

Curiosity thrilled the cat.....

Have you ever heard a crash, seen a fire or someone else's pro-grade fireworks nearby ? Did you come closer to give it a longer look, yet kept your distance ? Fireworks are a strange thing that Earthlings thrive on them emotionally.

Like these cute, crow-faced raccoons that gather around my home at night that are a source of entertainment through the large windows in the back of this house. They play, climb, eat, wash, wrestle... mate.

344wq3t.jpg

However, they also do things like this.....

wbuonn.jpg

Watching them through the glass is like watching an aquarium (very relaxing and amusing), but if one of those little crow-faced beasts were to corner me inside and be as fearless as they are outside... I'd instinctively take 'em out. Humans are reactive and fickle (just like them) and I think that's known. If we are being watched like animals, then it's likely from a safe distance because we act on fear. Picking up these raccoons like they were housecats wouldn't go too well either. Even we take total control when observing other species on this planet. Who knows, maybe we're pets or catch & release sport game to tag and implant to study. We might be the animals crossing boundries out of curiosity, looking for something better. We know more about the space above our heads than what's in the waters below our feet right here and now.

Like this barricade jumping , scruffy little bastard...

30b1hd2.jpg

He doesn't belong here, but he wants this space for his own (and keeps trying to get in).

He'd rather sleep in my clean bed, drink the clear water and have the Italian dinner simmering on the stove rather than the crow guts splayed around the deck. He's like a little cosmonaut. The others are looking on as he takes "one small step" closer. Who is watching who?

It seems we've taught each-other to not believe what's there because we know diddly-squat. Our galaxy, world and all of nature works in fractals (large and small). Do fish have to convince each-other that we exist in this atmosphere? Why would it be far fetched to find the next level up held more. You know, like "Horton Hears a Who". Do the little things that live in your eyelashes know how big a universe is? Are the continents spreading because Earth is alive and growing? Of course there's got to be more than us.

Have you ever heard a crash, seen a fire or someone else's pro-grade fireworks nearby ? Did you come closer to give it a longer look, yet kept your distance ? Fireworks are a strange thing that Earthlings thrive on them emotionally.

Like these cute, crow-faced raccoons that gather around my home at night that are a source of entertainment through the large windows in the back of this house. They play, climb, eat, wash, wrestle... mate.

344wq3t.jpg

However, they also do things like this.....

wbuonn.jpg

Watching them through the glass is like watching an aquarium (very relaxing and amusing), but if one of those little crow-faced beasts were to corner me inside and be as fearless as they are outside... I'd instinctively take 'em out. Humans are reactive and fickle (just like them) and I think that's known. If we are being watched like animals, then it's likely from a safe distance because we act on fear. Picking up these raccoons like they were housecats wouldn't go too well either. Even we take total control when observing other species on this planet. Who knows, maybe we're pets or catch & release sport game to tag and implant to study. We might be the animals crossing boundries out of curiosity, looking for something better. We know more about the space above our heads than what's in the waters below our feet right here and now.

Like this barricade jumping , scruffy little bastard...

30b1hd2.jpg

He doesn't belong here, but he wants this space for his own (and keeps trying to get in).

He'd rather sleep in my clean bed, drink the clear water and have the Italian dinner simmering on the stove rather than the crow guts splayed around the deck. He's like a little cosmonaut. The others are looking on as he takes "one small step" closer. Who is watching who?

It seems we've taught each-other to not believe what's there because we know diddly-squat. Our galaxy, world and all of nature works in fractals (large and small). Do fish have to convince each-other that we exist in this atmosphere? Why would it be far fetched to find the next level up held more. You know, like "Horton Hears a Who". Do the little things that live in your eyelashes know how big a universe is? Are the continents spreading because Earth is alive and growing? Of course there's got to be more than us.

Everything you just said makes very good sense.Your a very smart lady. :rolleyes:

3D View of Mars

'2012-08-07T214826Z_1492013650_GM2E8880FZ601_RTRMADP_3_USA-MARS-LANDING.jpg

A 3-D view in front of NASA's Curiosity rover, which landed on Mars on August 5, 2012, is seen in this image released by NASA August 7, 2012. The anaglyph was made from a stereo pair of Hazard-Avoidance Cameras on the front of the rover. Mount Sharp, a peak that is about 5.5 miles (3.4 miles) high, is visible rising above the terrain, though in one "eye" a box on the rover holding the drill bits obscures the view. This image was captured by Hazard-Avoidance cameras on the front of the rover at full resolution shortly after the rover landed. It has been linearized to remove the distorted appearance that results from its fisheye lens.

• 3 weeks later...

Who knows, maybe we're pets or catch & release sport game to tag and implant to study. We might be the animals crossing boundries out of curiosity, looking for something better. We know more about the space above our heads than what's in the waters below our feet right here and now.

great post. raccoons are part of the 'screen memories' that aliens use on abductees. abductees report memories of talking to wise animals with big black eyes like raccoons or deer.

under hypnosis, it is revealed that they were actually interacting with aliens. the best available evidence suggests that the aliens are conducting a 'breeding program' - creating human/alien hybrids - for what purpose though is unknown.