GET SIRIUS!

Kristyn

when our website went down suddenly, i did have a moment where i thought - maybe i shouldn't have brought up the space cables. ;)

Dododo,do. Space the final frontier. ;)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when our website went down suddenly, i did have a moment where i thought - maybe i shouldn't have brought up the space cables. ;)

That crossed my mind as well. I was waiting for a knock on the door from Agent Smith.

That crossed my mind as well. I was waiting for a knock on the door from Agent Smith.

Hehehe thats to funny. :D

here's a trailer for the new film by Jose Escamilla:

http://thecelestialmovie.com

Those photos of the moon are just beautiful. I love to take my son's telescope out when there is a full moon to see what i can see it is really cool.

here's the latest for those out there searching for 'the signal through the noise.'

Dr. David Jacobs is THE foremost authority on what can only be described as The Alien Agenda.

this is ADVANCED READING.

For those who have already done their homework and answered the question for themselves about UFO's - the next question is:

ok, what are they doing here.

here's a man who has been studying that question for years, interviewing hundreds of 'experiencers' or 'abductees' in a very thorough, methodical manner without adding his own 'agenda' into the mix - which is no mean feat.

most other abductee researchers don't follow the rigorous methodology that Dr. Jacobs employs, which leads to erroneous conclusions that usually stem from that particular researchers 'worldview', be it 'new age' or 'apocalyptic' or whatever.

the abductees that Doc Jacobs works with have corroborating stories that all piece together, over hundreds of experiences and thousands of hours to bring the alien perspective in to focus. and it's not pretty.

or is it?

maybe this is Darwinism at its finest expression.

these men and women are at the forefront of our knowledge regarding ET's and their agenda. they are the vanguards.

again, this is heavy stuff. do not read if you like your pretty world and all that's in it.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/thethread/thethread.htm

here's the latest for those out there searching for 'the signal through the noise.'

Dr. David Jacobs is THE foremost authority on what can only be described as The Alien Agenda.

For those who have already done their homework and answered the question for themselves about UFO's - the next question is:

here's a man who has been studying that question for years, interviewing hundreds of 'experiencers' or 'abductees' in a very thorough, methodical manner without adding his own 'agenda' into the mix - which is no mean feat.

most other abductee researchers don't follow the rigorous methodology that Dr. Jacobs employs, which leads to erroneous conclusions that usually stem from that particular researchers 'worldview', be it 'new age' or 'apocalyptic' or whatever.

the abductees that Doc Jacobs works with have corroborating stories that all piece together, over hundreds of experiences and thousands of hours to bring the alien perspective in to focus. and it's not pretty.

or is it?

these men and women are at the forefront of our knowledge regarding ET's and their agenda. they are the vanguards.

again, this is heavy stuff. do not read if you like your pretty world and all that's in it.

http://www.bibliotec...d/thethread.htm

Well I read this last night which was dumb on my part cuz I was awake until 1:00 in the morning. But any way your right some of it was not pretty but I just could not stop reading it.

just read that the Inuit people of Alaska are saying that the sun sets in a different place than it used to..!

that the stars they use to get home at night have shifted position as well. and the moon is rising higher in the sky than they've ever seen...

but this clip has nothing to do with that, at least i think not.

this is about the shifting of the poles. the magnetic poles reverse themselves every 50,000 years or so. sometimes earlier, sometimes later. but it happens. scientists don't know is how fast it occurs - over hundreds of years or hundreds of days...

it's never happened since the birth of man - at least not this time around.

so we really don't know what kind of effects t's gonna have on us to the environment.

one thing is for sure though - you won't read a lot about it in the main stream news. which is why this clip is so interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-td-jTmxAyY&feature=related

what i want to know is - will Santa Claus have to move?

or will we just tell the kids he lives at the South pole?

Maybe I should ask my sister about that. Her and her husband and daughters and grandkids live in Alaska.

• 3 weeks later...

or is it?

did anybody check out some of THE THEAT? besides 'ol Joyce? i'm curious..

You calling me old.

You calling me old.

Forgot to put ;) at end of sentence. Brain was a little fried last nite.

I checked this thread out to. You probably think I am a geek or nerd don't ya.

Now your getting it Joyce! Welcome! Ha!

I havent given up on this just busy teaching, training and writing. As soon as I can catch my breath I'll be jumping back in. Maybe this weekend when everyone's enjoying ComicCon. Godammit.

Now your getting it Joyce! Welcome! Ha!

I havent given up on this just busy teaching, training and writing. As soon as I can catch my breath I'll be jumping back in. Maybe this weekend when everyone's enjoying ComicCon. Godammit.

Oh I get it alright. But I was just curious if Mr. Tom was thinking I was a geek and a nerd.Not that I care if people think I am. Cuz I kinda am. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

* Hybrids ..... fringe theory or science ?

-Grays or Biblical Nachash ?

i4ejqf.jpg

^_^

* Hybrids ..... fringe theory or science ?

-Grays or Biblical Nachash ?

i4ejqf.jpg

^_^

I love that. Tried that once with my son and as he was coming back down for me to catch him he gave me a little surprise.

Magnificent !

The beginning shows footage seen before (quite likely in something you've shown me before), but love how it's tied in with this stunning, well-formed presentation. There's a fixation with space, Mars and the Moon that even got me nicknamed "Mars" for a little while in one (thick accented) scientist's effort to make Marçia (Mar-see-ah) monosyllabic. I'm liking the crater's name "Marius" (sounds like 'marry us') & got a chill upon seeing the number '2' structure in the Doppelmayer crater. Any thoughts on the towers, pyramids, faces & whatever this* is near the mask on Mars?

* 2mhss8x.jpg

my pal jose escamilla has finished a new film about - you guessed it - the Moon. there's some pretty cool imagery in here, and good food for thought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ggirhnTm4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I thought the imagery was cool and I thought it was beautiful to. Makes me want to go there to see it. Thats all I am going to say cuz if I say anything else about it all your going to do is tease me.

or is it?

Read it & took some notes along the way.

The Threat

I believe more in claims of UFO sightings than abductions, but I’m keeping my mind open about the topic.

I don’t want to be “Mindscaned.”

“I know why the aliens are here—and what the human consequences will be if their mission is successful.” Haunting words. Now, I’m getting worried.

IF I ever get abducted & tell you guys about it, you have to promise you’ll believe my story.

What’s worse -- Being abducted or being hypnotized & reliving the abduction?

I wouldn’t know the right questions to ask abductees, and I’m not so sure that after tedious preparation I’d be prepared for their reactions.

Let’s say we know we’re making up memories. But then, we start confusing ourselves and adapt false memories into real ones. How could a hypnotist know which of our memories is real? :blink:

I love learning about the mind. It’s interesting to know how people remember certain moments over others. To think some of us have already been abducted without recalling the event is frightening.

We go to wars with strangers from other countries. Who would prevent a war from happening between Earth and another planet?

UFO sightings won‘t prepare us for the public arrival of an actual alien.

“They do not want to be seen.” I don’t blame them. We’d scrutinize every single one of ’em until we had all the answers. Then, we’d go back to study them more when the answers we’d get wouldn’t satisfy our curiosities.

When it comes to aliens, us ladies have it pretty bad. I don’t like the idea of an alien having the power to cause a pregnancy & remove the fetus. <_< As much as it’d be fascinating to have contact with an alien, but I’m not volunteering for any Alien Breeding Program. & it doesn’t seem like they’re looking for volunteers.

This is when the scary part kicks in. Aliens may know so much about us while we know so little about them.

“We can reproduce, and they can reproduce through us.” Very intrusive of them to use us like that. I’m curious to see what a more humanlike hybrid looks like. Hybrid toddlers? Freaky.

If aliens really want to help us, then why haven’t they already? What event are they awaiting before they can reveal themselves to us? Will they ever make the world know for a fact of their existence or just continue to judge us?

Universal fellowship? If aliens expect everyone to accept them, then they obviously need to study us more closely. Most people don’t even accept other people.

Where would you prefer meeting an alien -- here on Earth or on one of their planets?

“Abductees and aliens have "melded" together in some way and in a sense abductees and aliens are the same.” Are aliens cloning humans? Are there going to be hybrids that look identical to us? :unsure: I hope they’re not constructing replacements.

I don’t know if time goes by for aliens the same way as it does for humans. Their “near future” could be hundreds of years away for us.

I’m suspicious about aliens’ intentions of focusing so much on the Earth’s environment, as well. It’s like aliens only care about us preserving our environment because they believe it will become their own someday.

Abductees in training -- How do they get chosen? What makes them stand out from other people? Aliens want control; they’re using humans to bring them closer to their goal.

Alien integration -- Can they be stopped? I don’t think so. Not yet, anyways.

Thanks for sharing The Threat with us, Tom! Very interesting.

I have to take an afternoon and catch up with this but i caught en episode of Ancient Aliens the other night that touches a little on Escamilla's NASA stuff. Great episode.