• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At this point I'm pretty sure Santa has outsourced all that shit and it's Amazon.com delivering the gifts from now on and Santa is just like the Gieko gecko.

100% agree.

you CAN'T see that, Joyce. Rods don't exist.

Well then what the heck am I seeing then. Don't yell at me I thought that was what I was seeing.

'Rods', or 'Skyfish' were once posed as beings living on a separate frequency than the 4Hz - 8Hz of the human brain and life on Earth. They are simply optical illusions caused by video cameras that operate on multiple image rotation. Most often birds or insects (as mentioned above) are to blame with speed and distance causing some image information to get lost. It's not that the camera is lying... it just doesn't know how to tell the truth & is unable to give the full story desired.

The magnetic field is a subject of great interest. It's fascinating how it's directly related to earthquakes, mass beaching of sea life, bird migration altering, volcanic activity and increased UFO sightings. Nikola Tesla rocked it creating man made Auroras amongst other things. Maybe Santa's up there in Alaska at the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program station and is kookin' around with the HAARP switch.

'Rods', or 'Skyfish' were once posed as beings living on a separate frequency than the 4Hz - 8Hz of the human brain and life on Earth. They are simply optical illusions caused by video cameras that operate on multiple image rotation. Most often birds or insects (as mentioned above) are to blame with speed and distance causing some image information to get lost. It's not that the camera is lying... it just doesn't know how to tell the truth & is unable to give the full story desired.

The magnetic field is a subject of great interest. It's fascinating how it's directly related to earthquakes, mass beaching of sea life, bird migration altering, volcanic activity and increased UFO sightings. Nikola Tesla rocked it creating man made Auroras amongst other things. Maybe Santa's up there in Alaska at the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program station and is kookin' around with the HAARP switch.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. :)

WE ARE NOT ALONE It’s nice knowing that there are people who not only want to discover but also share with the rest of us what’s really going on in the universe and right here on Earth.

How can we not smell cover-ups, when the government only provides us with a little of the known information? What are they hiding from us? I figure that the "why" they’re hiding their findings is based on their assumptions that we’re not ready nor can we handle the truth.

Moon Rising

It’s interesting to see how by adding Earth colors, more of the depths on the Moon can be seen. I’ve only seen B&W Moon pictures.

I may never trust a NASA photo, again. They can manipulate anything. A picture is worth a thousand words; a NASA photo must be worth a thousand lies.

I don’t like regular elevators, so you won’t catch me stepping in one of those Space Elevators. I have a small fear of heights.

7’s everywhere where a “6” should be -- That’s peculiar.

UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied

RODS -- Whatever they are, they’re beautiful.

NASA uses all of this technology to find something out there in space. Yet, when they do find something, they deny it all. Mind-boggling. I feel bad for the astronauts/Air Force pilots who witness these odd occurrences and are forced to keep their mouths shut. They must be living in fear. It’s great that some want to disclose the truth.

I had tears in my eyes during the sequence showing the members who were willing to testify and share their confidential findings with the world.

Seeing the invisible UFOs has a chilling effect. Wow! For the most part, I can pinpoint the strange object in a photo or video footage before the arrow in the doc points out what to look at specifically.

Thanks for sharing these magnificent documentaries, Tom! Mesmerized by all of it.

I can’t picture a world without Television. I grew up on TV, not the Internet. But it seems that the Internet has opened more doors and created a broader platform to release and receive information.

School lunches -- Remember the pink slime? That’s disgusting. I don’t think I had it when I was in school. Hope not.

All of those topics (poverty, teen pregnancy, unemployment, etc.) are main topics that one of my favorite shows Boston Legal covered. It’s a very political show. James Spader’s Alan Shore (my favorite TV lawyer) would always deliver the most thought-provoking closings for each case. I agree with a lot of what he says. The show was on from 2004-2008. You could watch an episode today, and the same problems then are the same ones we’re currently dealing with. It’s crazy to see how far we’ve come and how much further we still have to go. To those who haven’t seen an episode, I highly recommend it.

ROD: UFO over Swan

It does look like a rod. I don’t want it to be just a bug. That dark blob is pretty weird. I have no idea what that could be, though.

THE POLAR SHIFT IS BEGINNING….

I don’t like the idea of a South Pole Santa. He better keep his workshop in whatever the new North is. If the poles shift quickly, the climate would change dramatically in an instant. If the poles shift slowly, would we even feel it at all? Weather is pretty unpredictable.

The happenings in the world & in the universe are astonishing. B)

as promised, here is a very unique 'flock' of rods caught on digital using an infrared filter. this camera was actually a security cam that the user re-positioned to catch whatever was flying around in the sky outside the building, in the infrared.

it has been proposed that the rod phenom was a trick of the camera and what is being filmed are moths.

the other theory, as mentioned above by Blondielox, is that they are birds.

but if you compare the below with other seemingly 'authentic' Rod footage -- one thing stands out : these rods are FAST. faster and more mobile, more 'facile' than mere birds. they fly like insects. which is why the 'moth' theory supplanted the 'bird' theory - they just don't fly like mere birds - not in MHO.

the rod caught over my house was an example of how fast they are, but in other video footage they clearly display a very insect like flight path.

that's why the below is some of the most compelling 'rod' footage ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_g3DZ21-qk&feature=youtu.be

now, i don't believe in rods 100%. i think there is still a small chance that these things are some kind of video anomaly. but i don't buy the bird theory and it just doesn't ring true that the digital information is getting warped somehow - at just the right angle in just the right way - to cause these kind of patterns and no other. wouldn't there be other kinds of 'patterns' or video anomalies that were also captured?

rods are supposedly bi-winged creatures with 'fins' that run down the length of their body, and 'undulate' to propel them through the air. they are long and skinny and pretty uniform in body type. and that's exactly what we see in the clip above.

and if they were birds - well birds come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. i highly doubt its just ONE kind of bird that causes a digital camera to interpret them differently than any other type of bird. so if there were different types of birds causing this 'rod' thing then the rods themselves would look different from tape to tape - some fatter some skinnier. some longer, etc.

no, we see pretty much the same thing, every time. i guess that's why people switched to the 'moth theory.' but even then, there's a lot of variety in the moth kingdom as well... something doesn't add up.

so. a flock of rods. well.

what do YOU think?

Interesting, I find all of this stuff fascinating "The Unknown" in our skies and I also love watching discoveries in our sea world. (for example when they caught this giant squid in 2010 in the artic that was well over a 100 feet)!!!

I know I am going off topic here...I have never seen rods caught on tape but speaking of ORBS...I would like to share this story.

My brother and I once vacationed on the island of Rhodes a few years back. We came across this one photo we had taken right in front of this castle called "The Grand Master Palace" where we were site seeing. It was during the medieval period of the Knights in 1291. We couldn't believe our eyes what our camera had taken. It looked like smokey images (above the castle in the sky) of crusaders with their shields on horses and a wolf (with a human grin) in the center of the photo starring right back at us. It was really creepy...I made my brother go back the next day to take the same exact photo and nothing. I then later asked him to video tape the same area and tons of orbs were roaming in mid air around the castle that night. It was pretty freaky...they say the human eye can't capture what a video recorder and camera can. We couldn't believe what were seeing so we asked the concierge if he could see what we could see and he definitely could see the images we were seeing. Especially since I sketch I could totally point out what I was seeing with my very own eyes. Too bad I have no idea where my brother has this photo and video clip.

Could these orbs (in forms of balls of light) be possibly be spirits? A lot of people were killed instantly during those times so I don't doubt that their spirits have been roaming for years trapped around the castle.

what do YOU think?

As for the rods, after watching this video and googling Joe Escamilla's UFO Rod Documentary. I am with you I don't think it's the bird theory either. Like you said they are all too thin to be birds and they don't have big flapping wings like birds do. I think their are too big to be insects and in the documentary they are silent (insects buzz and birds chirp). So what the heck could they be? A big hmmmm? The coloured one that was caught by the boy's father was a first and stumpped me... I wish they would be able to capture one of these suckers and see what their make up is. This is some crazy phenomenon and hopefully they will solve this mystery very soon. Or could it just be a glitch once captured on video or has it been around for years?

no one's yelling at you, honey. there should have been a little ;) at the end of my sentence.

Sorry I guess I kind of took it the wrong way. You kind of caught me in a bad mood. I had a very,very, bad day that day. So I am truely sorry.

as promised, here is a very unique 'flock' of rods caught on digital using an infrared filter. this camera was actually a security cam that the user re-positioned to catch whatever was flying around in the sky outside the building, in the infrared.

it has been proposed that the rod phenom was a trick of the camera and what is being filmed are moths.

the other theory, as mentioned above by Blondielox, is that they are birds.

but if you compare the below with other seemingly 'authentic' Rod footage -- one thing stands out : these rods are FAST. faster and more mobile, more 'facile' than mere birds. they fly like insects. which is why the 'moth' theory supplanted the 'bird' theory - they just don't fly like mere birds - not in MHO.

the rod caught over my house was an example of how fast they are, but in other video footage they clearly display a very insect like flight path.

that's why the below is some of the most compelling 'rod' footage ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_g3DZ21-qk&feature=youtu.be

now, i don't believe in rods 100%. i think there is still a small chance that these things are some kind of video anomaly. but i don't buy the bird theory and it just doesn't ring true that the digital information is getting warped somehow - at just the right angle in just the right way - to cause these kind of patterns and no other. wouldn't there be other kinds of 'patterns' or video anomalies that were also captured?

rods are supposedly bi-winged creatures with 'fins' that run down the length of their body, and 'undulate' to propel them through the air. they are long and skinny and pretty uniform in body type. and that's exactly what we see in the clip above.

and if they were birds - well birds come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. i highly doubt its just ONE kind of bird that causes a digital camera to interpret them differently than any other type of bird. so if there were different types of birds causing this 'rod' thing then the rods themselves would look different from tape to tape - some fatter some skinnier. some longer, etc.

no, we see pretty much the same thing, every time. i guess that's why people switched to the 'moth theory.' but even then, there's a lot of variety in the moth kingdom as well... something doesn't add up.

what do YOU think?

It could be a flock of rods I don't know but what ever it makes you go what is that. I still think it is cool what ever it is.

Hey, speaking of magnetic wavelengths... here's an interesting thing-a-ma-jig.

In a conscience effort to temporarily side-step consciousness, this morning became a shopping trip for Guinness pint glasses. Some were found, but not the quality sought & suddenly, something compelled me to enter this shop deeper after deciding to quickly touch & go as usual. Upon arrival to the furthest corner of the building something I wasn't looking for... found me. Rods! (Crumbcake!).

1195rwj.jpg

30dgdhk.jpg

Seriously, I have no idea which room to put these in or why they're even here now. There're now in an unused corner behind the kitchen area. These live with me now, even if they get moved into one of the secret garden rooms on the outside of the house. Thanks Thomas, my mind is like oatmeal now, ensuing dreams are imminent. :P

Hey, speaking of magnetic wavelengths... here's an interesting thing-a-ma-jig.

In a conscience effort to temporarily side-step consciousness, this morning became a shopping trip for Guinness pint glasses. Some were found, but not the quality sought & suddenly, something compelled me to enter this shop deeper after deciding to quickly touch & go as usual. Upon arrival to the furthest corner of the building something I wasn't looking for... found me. Rods! (Crumbcake!).

1195rwj.jpg

30dgdhk.jpg

Seriously, I have no idea which room to put these in or why they're even here now. There're now in an unused corner behind the kitchen area. These live with me now, even if they get moved into one of the secret garden rooms on the outside of the house. Thanks Thomas, my mind is like oatmeal now, ensuing dreams are imminent. :P

Those are really cool looking.

Hmmmm...................................................................

is that your house? you've got excellent taste! i'm digging the art.

Anyhow, here's another anomaly. Space Cables!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yupbVI4l-A

Hypnotic...............................................................!

What a lovely compliment,

Thank You.

is that your house? you've got excellent taste! i'm digging the art.

Anyhow, here's another anomaly. Space Cables!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yupbVI4l-A

I like how they go at an accurate and precise angle and how they do look like cable or power lines. That is so strange.

Some of the Rod clips have birds and bugs flying through them. The difference is usually pretty obvious. That Space Cable thing, it may just be my computer, but it looks like an old video game to me. I cant really make it out.

I still think the Rods look like old Chinese dragons. Someone call 80's hair guy.

I have a question for anyone who will answer me if I am not on here very much will I get banned from the website. I am asking cuz during this time of year I get very busy and I probably won't be on here as much.

I have a question for anyone who will answer me if I am not on here very much will I get banned from the website. I am asking cuz during this time of year I get very busy and I probably won't be on here as much.

You will be fine. Just as long as you don't cause trouble when you do pop back in ;)

You will be fine. Just as long as you don't cause trouble when you do pop back in ;)

Yeah thats my middle name trouble maker at least that's what my family says. :D

Oops forgot to tell you thank you for answering my question :rolleyes:

Flock of Rods

Very cool! They don’t look like birds. Has a camera ever captured birds that look like those? I’ve never really seen a bird fly that fast. Those surely match the description of a rod.

Giant Space Cables Found By the Sun Alien Technology? - Update

All that cable, and the Aliens use it to access the Internet. ;)

I agree. It does have a hypnotizing effect.

• 2 weeks later...