Please go check out the new podcast episode where you can hear Tom Racine ask insightful questions, Ray Zone expound upon the beauty, nay, THE GENIUS of 3-D imagery, and me talking on a bad landline while coughing in your ear.

This time I attempt to name at least 10-12 actors from "The Towering Inferno" without cheating, naturally!

Love to hear your feedback - Hope you enjoy!

http://www.rawstudios.com/podcast.html

- TB

Guest AdminGuyX

Ray sounds like one of those guys who has stories about his stories. And I mean that in a really good way. I love being around those type of people. He's obviously a fountain of knowledge about 3-D, which I'll admit seemed like a dying art form to me, until I heard about Cameron and RR wanting to bring it back in the digital world, and now all of this on Dark Country, and Beowulf. It's just exciting, ya know?

And there is a certain kind of energy given to a project when someone has this much passion for it, and starts bringing in other people with the same kind of passion, knowledge, and expertise to help bring it all to life.

I have a gut feeling this is going to be one of those projects that matter for years to come on a technical level, but also artistically, this may be way before it's time.

Here is a suggestion for a future episode. Chat with Tab Murphy about the story. :)

Does the strike (which will hopefully be over soon) prevent him from doing that??

Either way, another enjoyable podcast, and honestly, EDUCATIONAL.

There's a word I don't post much. :lol:

It was all very interesting, but there was one particular subject that caught my attention. Ray talked about a new television (Sony I think, maybe?) that you can watch 3D on with special infrared glasses that alternate the red and blue, um, feeds?? or something like that, to each eye.

If that is possible, and this is all digital, then would it be possible to create a special lens, or monocle, that alternates the two feeds at the right speed so that someone with vision in only one eye could see the 3D image? Or does the brain HAVE to get input from two distinct sources?

I know. It's a weird question, but not everyone can see out of both eyes.

Ray was definitely one of those guys you just want to sit and have several beers with and hear the coolest stories. Someone who has worked on and produced things we've all read or seen in our lives, and just ridiculously approachable. It must be so cool for him right now...to see something he loves moving from the realm of "gimmick" to more than likely being in our homes in the next 5 to 10 years. I honestly knew little to nothing about what was going on out there in the high desert of New Mexico, but it seems to me like this little movie is going to be remembered as something pretty special. The 3D cameras and equipment being used on "Dark Country" sound to be seriously cutting edge, and I can't wait to see some footage.

We're hoping to get more interviews out there...Mr. Bradstreet is going to see if we can snag Ron Perlman for a few minutes, which would be ridiculously cool. I can't believe I might get to talk to Hellboy! Obviously, we want to get Tom Jane on the 'cast to talk about how he got this script, why he wants it done in 3D, and how it's going out there. We might get to talk to Dave Allcock about his storyboard work, which as we heard from Ray Zone, is going to be especially important to "Dark Country." Someone mentioned it would be interesting to talk to the writer, Tab Murphy, so we'll have to see what we can do about that. Love hearing people's questions and feedback, so keep 'em coming.

Hell, Noeland...I'd be there tomorrow if I could! Maybe next time I can be the behind the scenes guy...once "Dark Country" explodes on the screens and gets the notice it should, I'm sure Mr. Jane will be making more movies, and Tim will be starting his vast media empire. I'll ride those coattails, baby! (Biding my time, of course, while I plot to take over the world.) I'm not sure where they're doing the post production work, but maybe I can weasel my way in there somewhere. Until then, it looks like we're going to chat with storyboard artist extraordinaire David Allcock this week, and I know Tim is working on getting others to give us some of their precious time. Can't wait to talk to Tom Jane and I'd sever my right pinky to talk to Ron Perlman.

Yes, and beware of that Allcock interview. First of all he's a raving lunatic.

Secondly, I couldn't have been more crust covered. I hadn't even had the chance to scrape the cobwebs off my face before we launched into it ;)

I got back from set and passed out around 6:30 am this morning. I feel like I just shut my eyes, then the phone rings . . .

Hey Tim! Are you ready to shoot the bull with Dave! . . . Did I wake you?

I'm like "Uh, cough hack . . . no man, you didn't wake me. I was just sitting here readin' the Bible (the Gideon one)".

It won't make sense until you listen but believe me, Allcock was never turned off by 'ol Streety Pie naked under the sheets, he just has to maintain the obligatory hetero-sexual shield for his fans. Can't blame him really, but you see deep down all human entities (Whom I encounter in my travels) must ultimately yield when such a vision claims them. If you are fortunate enough to experience the blissful mental picture of my glistening, nude, God-like frame, you can do little but accept that my bountiful essence does indeed fill your being with a pastoral and serene warmth, not unlike an opiate laced cocoon of tranquility. Or so they tell me.

- TB

That is how much I love you people...I talked to Tim Bradstreet while he was nude in bed. Talk about sacrifices...

I'll be editing the David Allcock interview and posting it probably over the weekend. He was a great interview...funny, insightful, and that amazing English accent we'd all die for. Oh, and quite the artist, too. Check out his stuff at http://www.kinetik-art.com. I envy the hell out of his job, I can tell you that much. And, as an added bonus, you'll get to hear an Englishman in utter anguish as his beloved national team loses a match to Croatia, possibly keeping them out of the next World Cup. This is tantamount to a national tragedy, people. (Not as bad as the Pittsburgh Steelers have been stinking up the joint...I mean, c'mon! Losing to Arizona AND the Jets in a single season?)

I wish you all a wonderful Turkey Day, and I wish Tim would put on a robe.

HA! The only thing you sacrifice is Hell's half acre.

Purge your sanctimoneous, prerequisite penchant for casting such unworthy aspirsions.

Douse this evil poison, breathe deep the heady aroma of my Tim-ness.

Let freedom from presumption waft through tainted olfactory.

Slip the binds of perception's mooring and bask in the purifying essence.

Judge me not by the occular.

Cast aside the lies of Pupil and Iris for they will decieve thy senses.

And if that doesn't help just picture the two Brazilian supermodels I had laying next to me.

T (Live In Rio) B

I am still recovering people. The image in my head of a naked bradsreet still haunts me, I haven't slept in 3 days....combined with england losing so abysmally to croatia......I'm a broken man. Just realised I said on the podcast that the england match was a world cup qualifyer...of course I'm a drunken lunatic englishman and you should all ignore what I say. There is no world cup next summer...it is actually the european championships.