Tom on LA Digital Comics Panel

sidewaysgaze

The scoop is at RAW Entertainment and that would be today, Monday, July 18th, folks:

http://rawstudios.typepad.com/raw-studios/...os-angeles.html

The discussion will also be streamed for peeps who can't be there. Check that link out at the above site.

Jen

This is very cool! I'm watching this right now. Thomas has his daughter on his lap! Too adorable!! The moderator is gettin on my nerves though. He keeps getting in front of the camera while the panelists are talking and taking pics with his phone.

This is very cool! I'm watching this right now. Thomas has his daughter on his lap! Too adorable!! The moderator is gettin on my nerves though. He keeps getting in front of the camera while the panelists are talking and taking pics with his phone.

Yeah. What a tool. Hey lets stick the camera 2 feet from the panelists and taking 20-30 images every time they are speaking. You would think that the moderator would have someone with a GOOD camera taking photo from the sides/back of the room.

I wasn't able to watch the stream of the event. What was it like?

I did find this online; a lil info about the panel, with a pic of Tom at the page:

"Towards the end of the event, the panel was asked what do comic fans really want. Thomas Jane cleverly replied, "They want to know what batman had for breakfast."After many laughs, Thomas added, "They want authenticity and something they can't get anywhere else.""

http://www.examiner.com/digital-entertainm...reakfast-secret

Jen

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.