Bradstreet's on Twitter

Mike V

Already following, Bradstreet. & 1st one to list you. Maybe, I'll get a follow back. That would be incredible. :D

Already following, Bradstreet. & 1st one to list you. Maybe, I'll get a follow back. That would be incredible. :D

I don't even know what the "list" thing is. Someone enlighten me.

- tb

I don't even know what the "list" thing is. Someone enlighten me.

- tb

The list--You list the people you want to keep track of. It's a way to organize those you follow, so you don't miss their tweets. You can create lists, follow lists, and be listed.

Now, how about a follow back, sir. Please? ;) I'm @RosellaWeigand.

I'm @theDairyQueen catching a marvelous peanut buster parfait ;)

List back incoming ;)

- tb

Wow, sir! My own list! You sure know how to make a gal feel special. Thanks! ;)

Now, I'm gonna have to #FF you every week. B)

• 1 month later...
Patrick signed me up for Twitter finally, I will sign in eventually.

:)

Welcome to the Twitterverse, Noeland! Hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

It's really easy, though Twitter has changed its look. Again. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm @RosellaWeigand if ya wanna follow. :)

I'm online too, Noeland. It's spreading like a damned disease ;)

So John, plan on hatching from your egg anytime soon? ;)

Welcome to the Twitterverse, Noeland! Hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

It's really easy, though Twitter has changed its look. Again. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm @RosellaWeigand if ya wanna follow. :)

So John, plan on hatching from your egg anytime soon? ;)

One of these days. I'm still getting the hang of it. Any tips on how to get messages to people?

One of these days. I'm still getting the hang of it. Any tips on how to get messages to people?

Really depends on the person to whom you're tweeting. I usually tweet to someone (who isn't following me) when that person isn't on. Odd, right? Just think--The moment a person tweets, everyone tweets, which limits your chance of your tweet being seen.

When it comes to famous folks (let's face it, that's why most people join Twitter), only tweet to those who respond to fans. Some do; some don't. I always find the nice Tweeters who follow back fans. Yes, famous people do follow back regular people. Who would've thought?

Here's something that not everyone knows about Twitter:

I'll use TB as my example. When you begin a Tweet w/ @trbradstreet, only your followers who follow him see it. So if you want everyone to see it, tweet like this: . @trbradstreet

Or you can just begin your tweet w/ words: I love @trbradstreet. (all of your followers would see that)

Hope you enjoyed your 1st lesson of Twitter. Good luck, buddy! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, Tim! I got incredibly talented actor Chris Browning (@_chrisbrowning) to follow you on Twitter. Whenever you get time, you should follow The Dark Country Stranger back. He's kind & hilarious--very fun to converse w/ via tweets! :D

Actually, every Dark Country fan who has a Twitter needs to follow @_chrisbrowning today! He always replies. B)

Archived