Interviews with Tom online

Can't open this ☹️

Intrigued to find out if there really is anything I don't already know that he might divulge here!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sundance said:

Well at least the cat's out of the bag now for directing an episode of The Expanse (fact #18) 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Enaira said:

Well at least the cat's out of the bag now for directing an episode of The Expanse (fact #18) 👍🏻

True - and if it's come direct from The Boss we don't need to worry about upsetting Geoff any more!!

On 11/15/2019 at 7:37 PM, Sundance said:

I know!  He never fails to amaze me!!! 😊❤️

He's in his own special category of amazing, that's for sure. 😎💕

• 5 months later...

Podcast time! Courtesy of Be More Super. 😀

https://spoti.fi/2yEmAcT  - Spotify

https://apple.co/2AbJEjI - Apple

I haven't listened to it yet (like I ever have the time to do anything these days!) but I'm sure you'll all enjoy it. As will I. Eventually! 

Excellent! Thanks! 

Oh and Tom is back on The movies that made me podcast! Will listen tonight... 😋

https://trailersfromhell.com/podcast/pandemic-parade-7-quarantine-harder/

On 5/8/2020 at 8:26 PM, Nicole said:

Podcast time! Courtesy of Be More Super. 😀

https://spoti.fi/2yEmAcT  - Spotify

https://apple.co/2AbJEjI - Apple

I haven't listened to it yet (like I ever have the time to do anything these days!) but I'm sure you'll all enjoy it. As will I. Eventually! 

News to me: Tom speaks highly of The Lycan and still wants to publish it. However it seems the art still isn't cleared up, meaning he's still looking for an artist to start everything from scratch... it will take time! And I hoped it would be all cleared in 2020...

Besides, it sounds very much that the Lycan will be the last RAW endeavor 😢 Tom informs, quite logically, that Renegade is his future.

16 hours ago, Enaira said:

News to me: Tom speaks highly of The Lycan and still wants to publish it. However it seems the art still isn't cleared up, meaning he's still looking for an artist to start everything from scratch... it will take time! And I hoped it would be all cleared in 2020...

Besides, it sounds very much that the Lycan will be the last RAW endeavor 😢 Tom informs, quite logically, that Renegade is his future.

Yeah it will be the last thing that RAW puts out and gettin an artist has been a nightmare which is why no news has been put out on it recently.

On 5/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, Enaira said:

Oh and Tom is back on The movies that made me podcast! Will listen tonight... 😋

https://trailersfromhell.com/podcast/pandemic-parade-7-quarantine-harder/

It starts with Tom at 1h34min.

Short but fun discussions about pandemic/confinement related movies. Here's the list, copied from the webpage... in case it's not to be found online in 20 years anymore and RAW members wish to retrace this awesome retrospective 😋

The Punisher (2004)
Outbreak (1995)
The Andromeda Strain (1971)
Virus (1999)
28 Days Later (2002)
What About Bob? (1991)
The Thing From Another World (1951)
The Thing (1982)
The Thing (2011)
Safe (1995)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
Blast of Silence (1961)
Shock Corridor (1963)
Pie in the Sky a.k.a. Terroy in the City (1964)
Stagecoach (1939)
Stagecoach (1966)
Day of the Animals (1977)

Oh wow, I could listen to these "Movies that made me" podcasts for hours. Too bad the ending was so abrupt, I guess they had phone issues.

I liked how they praised Tom's last podcast with them. It still is a highlight of 2019 for me and apparently the quality of his comments was so high that it scared off some other people who were asked to participate 😉

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

.......the quality of his comments was so high that it scared off some other people who were asked to participate 😉

Proof, if it were needed, that our Thomas is a hard act to follow! 😉😁

• 3 months later...

Some of you may know we have been doing a lot of press for The Vanished but also done a number of interviews over here that are now starting to hit print.

Can be ordered in good ol fashioned print of viewed on line.

Im currently trying to put Thomas and Empire magazine together for Sept issue. 

Ef7K3noWkAAuZIk.jpg

issue-18-cover-724x1024.jpg

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Some of you may know we have been doing a lot of press for The Vanished but also done a number of interviews over here that are now starting to hit print.

Ef7K3noWkAAuZIk.jpg

Hey @Geoff if you could please help ... I haven’t read these magazines before ... Are they good  enough for me to get a yearly subscription or do you suggest just getting  the issue that Thomas is in ? 

834704D6-7AB8-47B3-989D-F3DE1C056C45.png

2 hours ago, Samantha 24 said:

Hey @Geoff if you could please help ... I haven’t read these magazines before ... Are they good  enough for me to get a yearly subscription or do you suggest just getting  the issue that Thomas is in ? 

834704D6-7AB8-47B3-989D-F3DE1C056C45.png

It's a great general film mag but Thomas only has a one page in this. The Film Stories one is a 4 pager.

18 minutes ago, Geoff said:

It's a great general film mag but Thomas only has a one page in this. The Film Stories one is a 4 pager.

Thank you ....I will get the other one then .... 😀

I'm also regularly checking if the King Cast Podcast will be available to listen to online. Not the case yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Empire Magazine interview went ahead yesterday. Should be out in next months issue. lotta fun. 

On 8/25/2020 at 10:05 AM, Geoff said:

Ef7K3noWkAAuZIk.jpg

I picked up Total Film last night - nice, if short, interview 👍 

Looking forward to Empire next month now! 😁

Also Empire interview will be out in OCT issue and we did interviews with METRO and UNILAD yesterday that will be up soon. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.