X-men: First Class

justaguy1984

The film seems to be picking up some momentum with all the casting as of late. Kevin Bacon was confirmed to be apart of it today, playing an unnamed Mutant. Who do you think he'll play?

I like most of the cast so far, but I REALLY hope they focus on just a few mutants for the movie, and stop with all the pointless cameos. I love Wolverine to death, but the first three focused way too much on him. I hope they focus on the team, and not just one man this time. Hope the movie won't suck

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles...men-first-class

The more I hear about this one, the more excited I get about it. LOVE the casting of Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique. She's a very talented young actress. She's been great in everything I've seen her in. She played the younger version of Patricia Arquette's character in a couple of very dark episodes of Medium, and she was fantastic. She was also hilarious in the Bill Engvall show on TBS. I actually got to meet her once at a taping of that show and she is a very sweet young girl. Happy to see that things are working out for her.

Can't wait to see more about this movie. Looks like it's shaping up to be a humdinger.

The more I hear about this one, the more excited I get about it. LOVE the casting of Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique. She's a very talented young actress. She's been great in everything I've seen her in. She played the younger version of Patricia Arquette's character in a couple of very dark episodes of Medium, and she was fantastic. She was also hilarious in the Bill Engvall show on TBS. I actually got to meet her once at a taping of that show and she is a very sweet young girl. Happy to see that things are working out for her.

Can't wait to see more about this movie. Looks like it's shaping up to be a humdinger.

She's suppose to be really, really great in Winter's Bone.

But, yeah this movie is shaping up very nicely. Its got the right writer(s) and director, and the cast is shaping up very nicely. With this movie, I'm pretty sure that they are ignoring X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which is for the best. Hell, the Deadpool movie is going to be ignoring it, and it would kinda hilarious of the Wolverine sequel ignored it too.

I'm interested in seeing James McAvoy as Xavier. I hope he does great with it.

Archived