They found Bruce!

johnpweber

Found this artical on the locating of Bruce, the shark from Jaws. It's kind of sad, but at least they found one. Though the saddest part of the story is when they talk about Jaws in 3D, with Tracy Morgan.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk...unted-down.html

All of a sudden, Michael Cain's is looking a lot better ;)

Found this article on the locating of Bruce, the shark from Jaws. It's kind of sad, but at least they found one. Though the saddest part of the story is when they talk about Jaws in 3D, with Tracy Morgan.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk...unted-down.html

All of a sudden, Michael Cain's is looking a lot better ;)

LOL - now that's funny!

I thought that Tracy Morgan mention was just a joke, based on the "We're gonna need a bigger boat" clip from that Cop Out movie with Bruce Willis - but it definitely falls in the "you can't be serious" category.

I remember being 8 or 9 at the Universal tour and waiting for Bruce on the tram ride. When he jumped out, he was so freakin' HUGE, I literally was completely terrified. As the article said, a mouth the size of a small child - MOI!

I am scarred for life by Jaws and other aquatic horror films seen in my youth ...

LOL - now that's funny!

I thought that Tracy Morgan mention was just a joke, based on the "We're gonna need a bigger boat" clip from that Cop Out movie with Bruce Willis - but it definitely falls in the "you can't be serious" category.

I remember being 8 or 9 at the Universal tour and waiting for Bruce on the tram ride. When he jumped out, he was so freakin' HUGE, I literally was completely terrified. As the article said, a mouth the size of a small child - MOI!

I am scarred for life by Jaws and other aquatic horror films seen in my youth ...

jaws in 3-D god no.......

personally my fav jaws film is the first one after that they er...well all kinda went downhill.