They should make a movie starring all of the action cops from the 70's and eighties. Dirty Harry, Riggs and Murtaugh, John Mclaine, and so forth. Bring all of these characters together in one epic movie. Is that too much to ask for? Probably, so I'll stop typing, but we can always dream.

They should make a movie starring all of the action cops from the 70's and eighties. Dirty Harry, Riggs and Murtaugh, John Mclaine, and so forth. Bring all of these characters together in one epic movie. Is that too much to ask for? Probably, so I'll stop typing, but we can always dream.

There's always The Expendables

I never did understand all the hate towards Die Hard 3.

I like DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE. And it's a masterpiece compared to LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD. Reading Kevin Smith's experiences on it in his book is a great microcosm of why that movie probably went so wrong. Starting with a bad director like Len Wiseman probably didn't help either.

It's really sad that Bruce Willis did so much promotion for LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD and kept saying it's as good if not better than DIE HARD. He should be ashamed of himself for pimping that garbage so hard. I realize stars have to promote their films, but they don't have to say absurd things like that.

I love Bruce Willis, but he makes a lot of bad films and we don't need DIE HARD 5.

From a NERD standpoint, I have to disagree. The premise of a "Fire Sale" in Live Free or Die Hard was very amusing, almost as much as the dialogs were between Justin Long and Kevin Smith. The acting was good and soundtrack was decent. I wouldn't call it terrible, but I did have to push the "I believe" button a few times. This being said....they needed to end the story. Not everyone can be a Jack Bauer, can they?

I'm still a happy slappy....I hope they shoot down more cars with more helicopters....or...the other way around.