The Human Centipede

Mike V

When I heard about this a month ago, I thought it sounded stupid. The more I looked into it, and finally seeing the trailer, it's down right creepy. I also am liking the fact that the film is light on gore but is able to shatter veiwers nerves. I love gore, but gore alone does not create horror.

• 2 weeks later...

This is just sick and twisted! And naturally I want to see it! LOL It's like one of those things that you know is just gonna be bad but you can't look away...I'm probably going to regret watching this for 1 of two reasons...

1. It's just going to be the worst "B-rated" films of all times and I'll get mad that I wasted my time...

...or

2. This will be the most disgusting and horrifying thing I've ever seen and will get sick and won't be able to sleep for months afterwards

Either way...I know myself too well and I want to watch this demented thing and I will...God help me...

• 3 weeks later...
This was an awesome movie.

I recommended everyone on this board see it, it's wonderful mix of pitch black comedy and unsettling body horror.

Mike, where did you see this? Is it only playing in selected theaters? I haven't seen one ad on tv for this and not one theater around here is playing it...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...