HUMAN TARGET

JoeJusko

I love Mark Valley so much. I watched him on Keen Eddie, Boston Legal, and Fringe. I knew as soon as I found out that he was going to be in Human Target that I would watch it. I haven't been able to see it. I have so many other shows that I'm watching. It's hard to make time for everything. Human Target is going to have to be one of my "wait for the DVD" shows. I hope the show does very well. Mark Valley deserves respect. Keen Eddie never really had the chance to find an audience. But Valley must like Fox.

Guest AdminGuyX

I gave it a shot, but didn't really care much for the pilot. I usually give these kinds of shows 3 episodes before I make my final call, so I'll report back in then.

I will say the show felt very much like a throwback. I think it could have aired alongside Airwolf and Night Rider and been right at home.

• 4 weeks later...

For those who have checked out Human Target, did anyone notice the opening credit sequence art montage? The images remind me of some of the cover art that has been posted around the forum, especially in relation to Malone posters ... or maybe it was the covers of what not to do? Gosh, I hope not! Well, it looked good and familiar to me! So, check it out, folks, and let me know or set me straight. ;)

• 1 month later...

I was surprised and very happy to see Lee Majors in a decent guest role tonight. Can't remember the last time I've seen him in anything beside those stinking hearing aid commercials.

I liked the back story. I'm going to be very disappointed if this show doesn't come back next year.

Talked to Lennie James a week or so ago about his episode and I'm super excited to see him back on the show. He said the role was written for him. It fit like a glove because he was fantastic.

Had no idea Lee Majors would be in this too. Worked with him a couple of years ago on a terrible indie. I'm a huge fan, but he was not happy to be working on such a miserable shoot.

I'm really digging the show. There have been some really fun episodes. Can't wait to watch this season finale!

Also, we Jericho fans love us our Lennie James! ;)

I too love Lennie and today he agreed to sign a letter of intent to play the lead role in my feature VACANT. Vernon Wells, Gia Mantegna, Rena Owen, and Peter Jason have also signed LOI's for the project. Now we just need our investors to come through with the money.

Sorry to go off topic!

I too love Lennie and today he agreed to sign a letter of intent to play the lead role in my feature VACANT. Vernon Wells, Gia Mantegna, Rena Owen, and Peter Jason have also signed LOI's for the project. Now we just need our investors to come through with the money.

Sorry to go off topic!

I wouldn't say that was going off topic at all.

Congrats on getting Lennie James and the others! That's so awesome!

Sorry to go off topic!

That IS awesome!!! Congrats on snagging that cast ... that's Vernon Wells from The Road Warrior, right?

Hope the funds manifest, Brian, go get'em!

OT done. ;)

That IS awesome!!! Congrats on snagging that cast ... that's Vernon Wells from The Road Warrior, right?

Hope the funds manifest, Brian, go get'em!

OT done. ;)

That is indeed Vernon Wells from THE ROAD WARRIOR. And he's at the Wizard World Anaheim show this weekend.