Cowboys and Aliens

Looking forward to seeing this one for many reasons, not the least of which is a show of support for my pal Chris Browning!

Yay, Chris!

Wish we could have hung out more at Comicon but he had the whole family in tow!

We met up with him walking down the street Friday night but we got separated and lost him at some party as we headed out the door for dinner with Darabont.

Never got hooked back up ;(

Been looking forward to this one for a long time. Sounds like it won't disappoint!

- TB

Looking forward to seeing this one for many reasons, not the least of which is a show of support for my pal Chris Browning!

Yay, Chris!

We met up with him walking down the street Friday night but we got separated and lost him at some party as we headed out the door for dinner with Darabont.

Been looking forward to this one for a long time. Sounds like it won't disappoint!

- TB

Ya know, I can easily picture Chris Browning cruising around on a Harley next to Kim Coates. If I could pick an actor to be a part of SAMCRO, it would be him.

Also Cowboys and Aliens is just made better by the presence of Clancy Brown. There hasn't been a TV show or movie that I've seen him in that wasn't better because of him...and they all could of used more of him.

Yay, Chris!

- TB

Yeah, Chris told me he saw you guys. I tried to get him to take a pic of your little gathering, but he said he didn‘t even think about it at the time.

Awhile back, Chris told me his role Jed Parker in Cowboys & Aliens is one of his favorites, because it’s such a big awesome movie. It really is a fantastic film; I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

Ya know, I can easily picture Chris Browning cruising around on a Harley next to Kim Coates. If I could pick an actor to be a part of SAMCRO, it would be him.

Also Cowboys and Aliens is just made better by the presence of Clancy Brown. There hasn't been a TV show or movie that I've seen him in that wasn't better because of him...and they all could of used more of him.

Clancy would nearly HAVE to be in our own, G U N W O R K if we end up getting Walter Hill to direct ;)

Wouldn't that be sweet?

Wishing is half of it ;)

- tb

Clancy would nearly HAVE to be in our own, G U N W O R K if we end up getting Walter Hill to direct ;)

Wouldn't that be sweet?

Wishing is half of it ;)

- tb

Yes, getting Clancy Brown for that would be incredible! Please give him a nice size role; he needs one.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

Wishing is half of it ;)

- tb

See...that right there would just go way beyond the limits of cool...Fuck yes get Clancy!