Spiderman 4 scrapped

mediumfan

Guest AdminGuyX

I read on AICN that the story direction will be about teen angst and not super heroes. They want t get away from the big budget costume fights and make it about Peter Parker in school.

I read on AICN that the story direction will be about teen angst and not super heroes. They want t get away from the big budget costume fights and make it about Peter Parker in school.

Well then they shouldn't call it Spiderman...

wow, sounds like a franchise RESET, it also sounds aweful...but then teen angst is just whinny shit to a 53 year old bastard like me. Time to let the Spidey go...hated 3 anyway, barely got through 2, but I enjoyed 1.

wow, sounds like a franchise RESET, it also sounds aweful...but then teen angst is just whinny shit to a 53 year old bastard like me. Time to let the Spidey go...hated 3 anyway, barely got through 2, but I enjoyed 1.

My thoughts EXACTLY Irish!

• 4 months later...

It looks like there's a grass roots campaign going to get Donald Glover an audition for the new Spider-Man film. And you know, I love the idea of him being cast as Peter Parker, more so than the current names being associated with the movie right now.

It looks like there's a grass roots campaign going to get Donald Glover an audition for the new Spider-Man film. And you know, I love the idea of him being cast as Peter Parker, more so than the current names being associated with the movie right now.

My vote goes for Donald Glover, as well. He's hilarious on Community. And if they really want it to be different, why not have Donald Glover?

• 1 month later...

A Brit has been cast to play Spiderman.

Andrew Garfield!!!

I really do like him, but I never pictured him for this role.

Here's a brief article:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international...UsP0ndfaus9Ea3H

• 2 months later...

SPIDEY 3 sucked so bad. i always hated tobey maguire anyway. he's such a pussy. peter parker isn't a pussy. sam lost it with 3 so he deserves to lose the franchise. needs to get back to basics...one bad guy, less bitchy girlfriend (kirsten is a bitch in the films) and more legitimate tension. the first one is still the best of the three imho but it's suffered in comparison to nolan's DARK KNIGHT and favreau's IRON MAN.

i agree. <_< and i'm no big spiderman fan here but i will admit that the 1st one is best.