The Store is Open folks

Guest AdminGuyX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just snagged me a copy of alien pig farm, and a really cool dark country t-shirt...who did the design on that bad boy? It is totally freaking sweet! Ya know if it had a front pocket it would have been totally freaking perfect...cept more expensive prolly.

Guest AdminGuyX
It's nice to see that the store is open. Just wanted to know what kinds of payments are accepted.

Looks like the checkout system is through amazon.com, so I would imagine any kind of plastic would be kosher.

Well I was just eager to score a copy of Bad Plane

I do believe amazon ships to APO's and FPO's for a small fee, so I'd say go for it.

I do hope you get home soon though, and safely.

Looks like the checkout system is through amazon.com, so I would imagine any kind of plastic would be kosher.

I do believe amazon ships to APO's and FPO's for a small fee, so I'd say go for it.

I do hope you get home soon though, and safely.

Thank you Noeland! That's really nice of you to say. I tried to order thru amazon for something over here and it won't accept my address for some reason..What a JIP! I'll figure something out or I'll just wait it out...I do have patience....somewhat! LOL :P

• 7 months later...

Ok, I'm wondering if any new items are going to be added to the store any time soon? I'd like to see the infamous RAW t-shirt that Tom has been known to wear from time to time---especially in women's sizes...hint hint! ;)

Ok, I'm wondering if any new items are going to be added to the store any time soon? I'd like to see the infamous RAW t-shirt that Tom has been known to wear from time to time---especially in women's sizes...hint hint! ;)

I've said it before, but I second this motion :) We need to get some of these shirts online.

• 8 months later...

OK, I have an idea for a new item for the store...if anyone's interested...

I was thinking a Black nylon "coaches jacket" with the RAW logo on the back of it. I have a black coaches jacket now (plain) and I love it, so I was thinking how AWESOME it would be to have one with the RAW logo....

Any thoughts on that??

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, Im trying to get a Dark Country Cast & Crew t shirt but I dont think that Amazon will send anything to the UK for this. Any ideas?

I'll check this out for you Geoff. I'm sure we can get you a shirt though!

Legend, thanks mate.

OK, I have an idea for a new item for the store...if anyone's interested...

I was thinking a Black nylon "coaches jacket" with the RAW logo on the back of it. I have a black coaches jacket now (plain) and I love it, so I was thinking how AWESOME it would be to have one with the RAW logo....

Any thoughts on that??

I'm lame and am just now reading your post, Aly. Sorry.

I like your idea a lot. When you say "coaches jacket" you mean a 70's one w/ a ringers on the sleeves & collars? If that's the one, it'd rock for the gals. Especially if it was satiny. I'd buy one for up to $50. My prices may be skewed tho, 'cause I shop 90% used or else my seamstress and I dream something up and make it ourselves, except shoes. Although Trin's done those too, also bras and undies.

Hmmm- there's an idea. Maybe Trinity & I could do some prototypes? When we're working on a new pattern, we normally do 3 to start with - S, M, L.

RAW officials, if this sounds interesting, PM me. She's a real professional and this type of work is within her league.

Yea that sounds cool! But the coaches jacket I was talking about is just a thin nylon one with a very thin cotton lining...

I like your idea a lot. When you say "coaches jacket" you mean a 70's one w/ a ringers on the sleeves & collars? If that's the one, it'd rock for the gals. Especially if it was satiny. I'd buy one for up to $50. My prices may be skewed tho, 'cause I shop 90% used or else my seamstress and I dream something up and make it ourselves, except shoes. Although Trin's done those too, also bras and undies.

Hmmm- there's an idea. Maybe Trinity & I could do some prototypes? When we're working on a new pattern, we normally do 3 to start with - S, M, L.

RAW officials, if this sounds interesting, PM me. She's a real professional and this type of work is within her league.

I'd buy a RAW jacket. :D

This may sound strange, but I've always wanted a RAW watch. I'm also a necklace gal, but I'm not sure if a jewelry line is RAWesque. Even if these ideas don't fancy anyone, there should be some sort of RAW accessories offered.

i dunno how to PM you! but yes that DOES sounds way cool!! why don't you PM ME & TIM and we'll see wht we can do!