WOLVERINE

origin1950

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Aright guys here it is for you to see......

lievissabretoothte5.jpg

In the back row, to the left you see Liev Schreiber with long hair and chops! That means he IS Victor Creed aka Sabretooth. Also notice that the last man on the right is Hugh Jackman. Having a little fun during an off day possibly or before principle photography began. All I know is that Schreiber is barely taller than Jackman. He's 6'4 as opposed to Jackman's near 6'3. So they better do with Schreiber what they did with Vinnie Jones as the Juggernaut and throw on a body suit because he's nowhere near the size of Jackman. They also need to put him on stilts a little bit seeing how Sabretooth is supposed to be 6'6.

-Raffi

Check this shit out guys! On the fucking set baby!!!!!

wolverineset1uo4.jpg

I don't know who the lady and gentleman is though. Nice leather jacket though ha? Probably belongs to Weapon X!!

-Raffi

Disregard the above photo. According to some websites, this is just a picture of him hangin out and having fun outside of production. It was taken the same day as the little boat ride picture with that group of people including Liev Schreiber. That jacket looks like it could be a part of the movie though doesn't it?

-Raffi

This is the most AWESOME fan made teaser I've seen so far. Unfortunately the date is wrong...

wolverineteaserce2.jpg

-TL

That is a cool image, but the wolf silhouette seems a little out of place considering the name of the film ;)

It's like advertising the movie FRENCH FRY with a picture of a hamburger.

Still, I see how the designer in question couldn't resist.

Also - IRISH -

"It's not perfect...it's Rambo...But it is SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE 1st two flicks!"

I hope you meant to say the "last" two flicks, cause First Blood is a goddamn classic and can't be topped, not by ANY of the rest.

I'm gonna write that off to you being old ;)

Hey waitaminute! I'm going to turn 41 in a few days.

We're ALL doomed!

I loved the new Rambo movie too.

- TB

Feels good to be young Tim ;)

I hope he means the last 2 First Blood films as well. Rambo was great but couldn't top First Blood.

Just teasing you Street, 40 is the new 20. Meaning since I'm turning 20 next month, I'm still a fucking fetus or some shit like that.

-Raf

I'm digging you Kwiat!

Feels good to be young Tim ;)

This is sound advice Raff -

Enjoy it while it lasts, seriously, enjoy it.

Because it's over in the blink of an eye.

My mid 20's were 15 years ago, and honestly?

It feels like it was 15 weeks ago, I'm not kidding.

There is no joke here. The first 20 years of my life went by like cold molasses.

The last 20 have gone by so fucking fast it's ridiculous.

It's like I turned around suddenly and I'm 40.

Boom!

That statement will have no meaning to you for a while . . . just words.

But one day very soon you're going to wake up and it will resonate totally.

I don't mean to depress you, or step on your youngness ;)

It's just that you are about to embark on the fucking bullet train.

I was the one laughing not so very long ago.

Now I need for the next 20 to go by like the first 20 ;)

- TB

Trust me I know what you mean even though you think I may not. I been through soo much shit for a 20 year old and I remember being in kindergarten yesterday and tomorrow I'm walking with a cane. For a 20 year old, I been around the block believe it or not. My father was born and raised in Iraq getting his ass beat daily to learn the concept of right and wrong and be a man for others as soon as possible. I didn't get my ass beat no where near as much as him but he beat life in me like a mother fucker. My dad's an electrician and when I was 4 fuckin years old he took me with him to his side jobs and I first started screwing light switch covers to the outlets and then when I was 10 I was actually working with the wires while they were hot and installing the light switches and the plugs and the light fixtures. I started using the power tools when I was 13 or 14 tops. I've been playing football since I was in 7th grade and my body has taken some beatings. I worked the worst jobs as a teenager and till this day as a young adult because I wasn't the one who wanted to go out and "live life" by partying and smoking weed like most of the students in my grades did. My dad kept me in and he kept me working. I feel much older than 20 guys I'll tell you that much. I've been through a lot of hardships in my life so far. In all honesty, I'd much rather be living the toughest life than partying and living it up only to get multiple DUI's in one week like some dumbass kids I graduated with and used to call my friends. It's literally happened. In fact it happened about 2 weeks ago. 2 people I graduated with went away to college at Michigan State and both got a total of I think 5 DUI's in one week from partying and shit. They both have to wear tethers now. I'm glad I'm not them. Now granted there are those who know how to keep the partying in moderation and know when to call it a quits, but it's a rare thing where I come from.

So overall, when I tell you it feels good to be young, I'm just being facetious because I barely know what that's like. ;)

The good news in my life though is that I just got casted in the lead for a featured independent film today!!!!! It's my first role!

-Raffi

So... guys... here's the first promo shot from the film:

http://www.mania.com/57436.html

wolverinex-large.jpg

And that first glimpse, courtesy of USA Today, looks exactly like the old Wolverine we've seen from the X-Men films. White tank-top? Check. Claws? Check. Angry expression? Check. While revealing the new promo pic for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, the star Hugh Jackman also reinforces earlier reports that this origin tale will have plenty of other mutants within the next tale.

The film will trace Wolverine's past as he discovers the world of mutants and, ultimately, the ominous Weapon X program, which turns people into living weapons.

Jackman is tight-lipped on plot details, though he says the film will hardly be a one-mutant story.

Wolverine's nemesis Sabretooth "is going to play a big part in it. And there will be a good bit of cameos" of new and familiar mutants, he says. "But you can't give too much away, because fans are pretty hard-core. Their expectations go up a level every time you come out with a new film."

X-Men Origins: Wolverine will hit theaters May 1, 2009.

It looks like Danny Houston is William Stryker.

After seeing Danny Huston reassert himself recently in Children Of Men, The Constant Gardener, The Proposition, and 30 Days Of Night, I've become one of his biggest fans.

He's almost unrecognizable as Arthur Burns in The Proposition, a performance that gave him instant credibility with me. In 30 Days his mostly understated performance made Vampires fun again.

Huston in - The Proposition

dannyhustonprop.jpg

- TB

Also news on Gambit. I thought that Bailey Chase was set to play him but it doesn't seem like this is the case after this....

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=31366

Deadpool hasn't been completely confirmed but it seems like it would be done only by Ryan Reynolds who was fuckin born to play Wade Wilson if I may say so.

-Raf