The remodeled Snakeyes does indeed look interesting. However, I think that had they gone the "costume" route, it would probably require that Jackman and the other actors also dress up...

Unless, Deadpool would function as some sort of protagonist in the film.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20th Century Fox has been filming additional scenes for X-Men Origins: Wolverine at the University of British Columbia and fans have snapped photos of the shooting which you can now check out online here, here, here, here and here.

Kicking-off the summer on May 1st, "Wolverine" stars Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, Will.i.am, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, Daniel Henney and Lynn Collins.

The Gavin Hood-directed prequel tells the story of Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program. Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new, including surprise appearances by several legends of the X-Men universe.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52371

• 2 weeks later...
Widescreen Vision has posted some interesting sound bites from X-Men Origins: Wolverine producer Lauren Shuler Donner in which she mentions that Storm was included as a cameo in a scene that won't make the final cut, that the film is well under two hours and that she doesn't expect there will be many scenes not included for the DVD. You can listen to it here.

Directed by Gavin Hood, the prequel stars Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, Will.i.am, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, Daniel Henney and Lynn Collins. It opens on May 1st.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52769

Fox has started airing a promo video for the upcoming three 60-second TV spots for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, airing on Sunday, Feb. 15 during "Family Guy" (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT), Monday, Feb. 16 during "House" (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), and Feb. 17 during "American Idol" (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on Fox. You can watch the promo online here!

Directed by Gavin Hood, the May 1 release stars Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, Will.i.am, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, Daniel Henney and Lynn Collins.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52859

Guest AdminGuyX

I'm not fond of the new spot, but only because they gave so much away that would have been much better to see in the context of the film.

I'll skip the next 2 spots. I've already seen enough spoilers of this flick.

No I don't think he's hamming it up. His voice sounds good. He looks and gives me that feel that he's a sadistic mother fucker. It was a good cast despite his size. He'll do well. I think many fans will be pleased.

No I don't think he's hamming it up. His voice sounds good. He looks and gives me that feel that he's a sadistic mother fucker. It was a good cast despite his size. He'll do well. I think many fans will be pleased.

Yeah, that's what I meant he's not overly hamming it up, typo on my part.

SHH for one (mtv has picked up on it awell) They've pretty much made a new character, slapped Deadpool on it and cast Ryan to make it look like they give an damn. But, we don't know everything yet- but it does look that way now.