The Irishman

relias33

Guest AdminGuyX

The hands/gun on the green and black poster look off to me somehow.

I like the photo in the other poster, but the overall composition of that poster ain't so great. Looks more like the back of a DVD sleeve.

The hands/gun on the green and black poster look off to me somehow.

I like the photo in the other poster, but the overall composition of that poster ain't so great. Looks more like the back of a DVD sleeve.

That one looks darker then it should be for some reason, you could probably find a better quality looking one if you look.

As for the second one, well it's for the American Film Market, so that one is probably more just for getting interest piqued for distribution.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I thought the movie pretty good, a standard but solid mob bio-pic. Stevenson is pretty great in the role, and its great to see that Hensleigh still hasn't succumbed to the use of CG blood and explosions. It was a good time at the movies.

Saw it and I really dig it. Stevenson rocked the role! Walken is Walken. Jones and Kilmer seem a bit underused. One of D'Onofrio's best roles in YEARS! This film left me smiling the whole way through. Danny Green is a BADASS!!!

One of the best parts was the house bit, its so fucking crazy that it's true.

This is one of the few stories/films that could have worked great as a TV series, hell the summer car bombings of '76 would have been a great season of television.

One of the best parts was the house bit, its so fucking crazy that it's true.

This is one of the few stories/films that could have worked great as a TV series, hell the summer car bombings of '76 would have been a great season of television.

That was awesome...though there's something about a grown man slapping another man multiple times that just sets a tone for a film. :)