Starring Ray Stevenson, Christopher Walken, and Val Kimer. Directed and written by Johnathan Hensleigh.

I came across this after visiting Streets homepage. I had no idea that a movie with a nice cast and good story like this was in production. IT'S BEING FILMED IN MY HOMETOWN TOO!!!

Where the fuck was I under a damn rock?

Anyways, it's based on the true story of Danny Greene, a tough Irish thug working for mobsters in Cleveland during the 70's.

-Raffi

Hensleigh keeps on surprising regarding the movies he's making, consider he comes from the Bruckheimer/Bay stable, you'd have think he would be making big retarded action movies, not gritty crime films or no budget cannibal movies.

Kinda cool how Hensleigh is interacting will now have interacted with two different Punishers. Now he needs to make a film with DOLPH

and yet there is not a single Irishman in the cast.... groan, another 'Oih, oim oirish so I am' performance to endure. Still, looks quite interesting!

I only just read that Vincent D'Onofrio is in it too. Blimey! :o

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...