What the fuck?

Yeah I went on the Punisher's webpage and saw that shit there a while back. Soooooo fuckin stupid I think this is. Like really? I mean REALLLLY? Jesus.

First, Frank was raped by the movie, and now this! :(

I personally think that this is worse than anything else that fans find terrible about Frank.

You know the nightclub I bounce at is in Metro Detroit and Eminem's little brother Nate alwayss comes in every weekend and I have to bodygaurd him. He's such a tool!

Eminem is a talented guy but I don't like rap music and certainly not his. This thing just disgusts me.

This is absolutely fucking HORRIFYING.

That's an understatment ;)

On the Punisher website, I like how the artical talks about what a big fan he is of the Punisher. Maybe someone should have clued him in that Baracuda is dead.

Somebody tell me those magazine covers are fake.

Honestly, they look like bad retouch jobs. Really bad.

What's with the fucking eyes?!

Did someone think that stuff looked cool?

And does that someone actually get paid to work at a magazine?

Seriously, those magazine covers are a gag right?

This is an idea that blows. From every angle.

I got nothing against Eminem but this thing is a travesty.

I'm no fan of Comic book/personality crossovers either.

To me it's just a dude with the pull and a hard cock for making his childhood dream come true.

That someone at Marvel thought this was a good idea just smacks of Eminem fan worship.

Not the right ingredients for a compelling project.

There are writers out there with really excellent concepts that can't get their projects off the ground and Marvel is doing this?

No offense to the creative teams here, I'm sure they all were genuinely into this (or the dough), or maybe fans of Eminem. Who knows?

I can't bong a guy for taking the work, especially in this climate. But . . . .

Jusko summed it up perfectly.

- TB

Yeah, I was thinking that first cover was just Eminem's head photoshopped on a picture of Tom from the 2004 film.

This is an idea that blows. From every angle.

I got nothing against Eminem but this thing is a travesty.

I'm no fan of Comic book/personality crossovers either.

To me it's just a dude with the pull and a hard cock for making his childhood dream come true.

That someone at Marvel thought this was a good idea just smacks of Eminem fan worship.

Not the right ingredients for a compelling project.

There are writers out there with really excellent concepts that can't get their projects off the ground and Marvel is doing this?

No offense to the creative teams here, I'm sure they all were genuinely into this (or the dough), or maybe fans of Eminem. Who knows?

I can't bong a guy for taking the work, especially in this climate. But . . . .

Jusko summed it up perfectly.

- TB

I was in Paris TX the other day looking at film mags and there they were, both covers. These are real as fuck!

Yeah, I was thinking that first cover was just Eminem's head photoshopped on a picture of Tom from the 2004 film.

I don't think it is. Look at the shirt. It looks like it's three times too big for him. What a joke.

well...ha,ha,ha...I don't care how many tats he gets, I don't care how many guns he carries and no matter how goofy they make his eye's look...the face he is making on both of those covers says..."Ooops, I shit my pants..."

God he looks dopey...the last thing he looks like...ever... is intimidating...

...and if it makes any difference, I liked 8 mile.

• 2 weeks later...
Will the real Frank Castle please stand up?

PunisherDolph2.jpg

Wow. Was this really an old punisher pic with Dolph? What a butchery done to a 14" Desert Eagle...

I actually like Eminem for the occasional song, but I have to agree that this is beyond idiocy....

I agree with you Doss. I don't blame Eminem for taking this type of opportunity. Marvel is just trying to make more money but they're doing it by taking one of our beloved characters and pairing him up with a money maker whom I do not care much for at all.

What's next? The new American Idol on a mission to stop the Incredible Hulk?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived