Bad Planet #4 exclusive preview

And here is a look at my cover for issue #4.

When you are in the company of people like Mark Schultz, Bernie Wrightson, Michael Kaluta, and Dave Stevens, it can be rather daunting.

I hope I don't look like a rube among the masters.

BP4reduxfinal.TD.jpg

Hope you diggit.

- TB

diggit? DIGGIT?!....it's stunning! It's a bad planet but it's oh so good. You guys are really crafting something extraordinary, the kind of series that will be remembered and talked about years from now and the quality of the work is astonishing.

Anyway, now I've finished my arse kissing, I'll get down to the banter. Very happy to be on the boards and involved with your company....lets see how long I can get away with the quirky british humour and sarcasm before I get chucked out.

keepin a very stiff upper lip

Dave.

Lovely to have you Dave, and as you're no doubt already aware, had a grand time mixing it up with you at SDCC.

So glad you made the trip. In fact you seemed so natural here I found I woke Monday morning with a case of Dave Allcock withdrawls.

Let us know when you decide to make your home In Country buddy. Short of that, find an excuse to get yer ass back over here.

And thanks for the kind words on the cover front.

More issue 4 preview pages coming soon!

- tB

Yeah, I had an absolute blast in san diego...and it wouldn't have been the same without you guys. thanks for letting me join your gang for 5 five crazy days. everybody was brilliant and you are a true gentleman Mr Bradstreet.

as for making home 'In Country'....I keep thinking about that, actually discussed moving over there with the mrs....we'll see. Think I'll stick to regular visits at the moment.

D.

I can't wait to see issue #4! :D And #5 and #6...and what's happening after that?

I recall hearing that there *may* be a 2nd 6-issue arc for Bad Planet...Is that true? Does it depend on the "numbers" for this 1st series? Just wondering!

Jen

The numbers on BP are good.

Yes, the plan is to do a follow up 6 issue series.

That has been the plan from the start.

We'll do "Lycan" next, and if the stars align we'll begin the Pig Farm sequel.

BP will go to Trade, and then we can focus on the second BP series.

- tb

That looks FKing great!

Are you guys still doing the originally planned 12 issues? or was it cut down to 6

Yes, the plan is to do a follow up 6 issue series.

That has been the plan from the start.

We'll do "Lycan" next, and if the stars align we'll begin the Pig Farm sequel.

BP will go to Trade, and then we can focus on the second BP series.

- tb

Check the above quote - Yes, it's a basically a 12 issue series split into two.

- tb

• 5 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken, this thing comes out on Wednesday. I believe #3 was 6 weeks ago, right? Confirmation needed here Street. Well, since I'm in a relaxed mood (listening to Eddy Arnold) I'll talk about the other good things out this week: No Country For Old Men starring Josh Brolin, Javier Bardem and Tommy Lee Jones will revolutionize modern westerns (thursday). Second episode of NipTuck (Tuesday), and my personal favorite: Jessica's assetts are well lit in her latest movie out on dvd tuesday:

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

jessicabielzp0.jpg

Oh by the way, I don't think she's a bad actress. If she were or is, I'd be too distracted to give a shit.

-TL

• 2 weeks later...