relias33

Arquette and Jane split

Maybe it isn't my place to post this and if I offend anyone I'm sorry (specifically Tom and Patricia).

I just caught online that Patricia Arquette has filed for divorce against our man Jane after 2 years of marriage. The actress cites "irreconcilable differences" for the split.

This saddens me. I really liked these two as a couple. It's unfortunate. Sorry Tom.

-Raffi

OMG...I hope these two can work things out.

I've been talking with Tom and I'm happy to mention that everything is amicable.

Tom and Patricia are both pretty depressed about the whole thing but they are also friends before anything else.

So while it's sad news indeed, it's not even remotely ugly.

Thank goodness for that ;)

- TB

Good terms is the best way to go if they can't make things work out in regards to a marriage. Last thing they want is it to end ugly. It seems like this won't be the case since Tim has told us what's up.

As long as they put their child first, remain friends and stay on good terms, I will say that I am sorry to see this happen and wish them both the very best.

That's the main reason why it's important to see them on good terms. The child. It wouldn't be nice to grow up seeing your parents despise each other. Divorced or not. So the child comes first on top of the other reasons to be on good terms.

This is just awful news. I really thought that those two would last forever. I am so sorry to hear about their splitting, as they deserve all the happiness in the world. My thoughts and prayers go out to them both, and to their daughter.

But it is reassuring (somewhat) to hear that is amicable, so that maybe it will be less painful for all of them.

My sympathies to you, Thomas, and to Patricia and I pray that you'll be able to work it out.

I've been talking with Tom and I'm happy to mention that everything is amicable.

Tom and Patricia are both pretty depressed about the whole thing but they are also friends before anything else.

- TB

Tim, thank you for the inside perspective.

I am truly shocked, as mediumfan said, I thought Thomas and Patricia would make it of all the couples out there. It does seem that the holidays often bring to the surface reasons for dissolution (as well as union) for a lot of people.

I am sure we can all agree that the most important thing for them to do - no matter how difficult it might be - is what is best for themselves and their children. I hope they both gain some fortitude in that, despite their current heartbreak.

Thoughts and prayers for Thomas and Patricia and their family. :wub:

I really don't have anything to say about this that wouldn't sound bullshit. :) Best wishes to you in all the changes coming up Tom. Hope things are working in your favor and that everything is right in the end.

Having been through two really ugly ones I'm really happy to hear that. Al the best, Tom!

- TB

I'm so sorry and surprised to hear about this. :( I wish all the best for Tom, Patricia, Harlow, and Enzo. Thanks, Tim, for giving a little insight into what's happening and being there for Tom. Take care,

Jen

This is sad news. I hope things work out OK for all involved.

Guest AdminGuyX

Damn. Sorry to hear this happened. It's never easy, something like this, even if it is amicable and dignified.

Be well Tom, and thanks Tim for info. I'm happy it's not ugly, but no surprised either. They're good folks.

Damn sad news, takes a lot of pain to get to this point. Some people think divorce is the easy way out. But it's not, not when children are involved. Or in this case a child. It's going to be a long hard road. My best wishes and prayers for all 3 of you. Remember little Miss Harlow always! Do all things that are the best for her.

Sorry Mr. Jane.Just keep your head up and don't think about the past or the present.Think about the future:)Best wishes to the both of you from your pal KT

Sorry Mr. Jane.Just keep your head up and don't think about the past or the present.Think about the future...

best advice so far.

damn. don't know what to say (or write).

i've never been married so i'm really not able to feel how hard this must be. specially when kids are involved.

hope everything will work out best as it could under these circumstances - for all of you.

don't despair - after rain there'll be sunshine...someday

best wishes from germany

ps: please excuse my english - it's not the best...=o(

ps2: in fact that's scary news too. know it sounds ridiculous but i dreamed of something happening like this few days ago (suppose 3 or 4)...

I'm not trying to start any rumors here, and I don't mean to spread gossip, but I just thought I'd share this and send my best wishes to Thomas and Patricia.

Eonline is reporting that Patricia and Thomas are hosting a party together at their LA home next week for musician Eric Lewis. Don't know if this means that they're (**hope hope**) trying to work it out, or if it just means that they're still really good friends.

The article does point out that Eric Lewis is scoring the music for Dark Country (damn, when are we gonna get to see that?), but either way I'm happy to see that they're getting along, whether as friends or if they're really trying to make a go of it.

It's probably nothing, but I'm a romantic and an eternal optimist. I love these two people and I wish them all the happiness in the world. I think they're great together and I would love to see them work it out. But if it isn't meant to be, then I hope they're happy either way.