Sign in to follow this  
mediumfan

Fanboy radio

Does anyone know where I can get downloads of the podcasts that Thomas did on Fanboy radio? I tried the link on the main page and it says the page could not be found.

I loved them both. Thomas got locked out of his house on the first one, but I couldn't listen to the entire thing. And on the second one, he was babysitting his daughter and he had to keep stopping to entertain her. There was a fly that was bothering her and she wanted him to catch it. It was too funny.

But both interviews were very interesting and I would love to have them for my collection.

Thanks

Mediumfan

Go here -------> http://fanboyradio.com

Type "Thomas Jane" in the search box.

There are 3 interviews.

For some reason the link we have on the site is bad.

I think it's cause they dumped that host.

I believe it's only available on Fanboy Radio now and there is no dedicted, specific URL address other than "http://fanboyradio.com/"

Anyway, you can grab it there.

- TB

Those interviews are great! :) FanBoyRadio's hosts do a really good job at interviewing Tom and the vibe is really up and amusing.

Jen

Has anyone been able to find the full hour of the podcast that Thomas did a couple of years ago? I found the edited version and it cuts off about halfway through. I've been all over the site and even left messages on the forum, but no one can tell me where to find the full version of that or if it's even still available. I found the most recent one on iTunes and downloaded it. It was great. But I was hoping to hear the full hour of the other one.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks

mediumfan