Tim Bradstreet

Mud Whistle

I know he’s a busy guy, here’s hoping for a UK appearance though! ?

13 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

I know he’s a busy guy, here’s hoping for a UK appearance though! ?

You never know.....

On 3/15/2019 at 7:39 PM, Gail Bentley said:

Well hello there RAW army!  Sorry I'm late but made it eventually!  So glad to find somewhere that I can appreciate the collective talents of the RAW guys - have to say from the off that I'm not massively into comics (don't hate me) but since my dear old Dad was a graphic artist I can certainly appreciate the talent there.  However I am MASSIVELY into the very talented, very easy on the eye Mr Thomas Jane - seen quite a few of his films and enjoyed them greatly, but am totally blown away with The Expanse at the moment - binge watched S1-3 on Amazon and despite a great cast it seems that TJ can steal a scene with a raised eyebrow or a sly smile, great screen presence that personally I don't think gets the recognition he richly deserves.  Long may Miller/The Investigator rule!  Anyway, enough rattling away for now, off for a browse round the forum and look forward to maybe chatting soon!

Hello, Gail! Always delighted to meet another TJ fan. I'm happy to see you've been active on here already. & hope to read more from you on these boards. 😀

Hi Rosella!  Thanks for the warm welcome, had a great time wandering round the forum so far and so nice to see the love out there for our guy.  I think he’s pretty awesome, read alot of his posts here and so happy to find out how down to earth he is.  Not what I was expecting at all but how cool is he?? 😎😎 x

On 4/5/2019 at 2:50 AM, Gail Bentley said:

Hi Rosella!  Thanks for the warm welcome, had a great time wandering round the forum so far and so nice to see the love out there for our guy.  I think he’s pretty awesome, read alot of his posts here and so happy to find out how down to earth he is.  Not what I was expecting at all but how cool is he?? 😎😎 x

My pleasure! That's good that you're enjoying yourself already. As Geoff & you discussed earlier, things can get pretty quiet around here. & there will be times where you may think you're talking to yourself. I know I have thought that before. 😋 But don't let the 'silence' ever stop you from commenting on posts. We have many lurkers onboard; they just don't always engage in chats. 

Only the coolest! TJ is as down-to-earth as anyone gets, & he has expressed his appreciation for this forum's members many times.