Tim Bradstreet

Mud Whistle

I would be most remiss indeed if I did not acknowledge Mr. Anthony Taylor for inspiring the tag you lucky little devil's wear between posts 1 through 25.

Thank you AT. You always had a way with words.

xoxo - tb

Hi Tim and everyone -

Hmmm...I wonder what we get tagged as for 26 and up posts...can't wait to find out. ;)

Just to do a lil intro here, I'm Jen, owner of Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group, among other Groups on Tom. That 2nd Group is the main source of breaking news about and photos of Tom -- with the exception now, of course, of this Forum! :P

I'm so glad this Forum is up; I was so missing Tom's official site Message Board.

Jen

I'm just going to follow Jen and introduce myself here... Ah, yes. Hello everyone. My name is Mats. I'm from Norway... the country. And I'm already a member of too many forums (And doesn't have the same name in any of them it seems) But when a company with the guys involved I can't help too sign up :P

My grammer isn't that good. but I'll try and make myself understood. :)

Wassup, b!tches. Gustavo, here. Just writing in this section to introduce myself cause I have to.

Now, on to the fun stuff!

My name is Shawn (NL to you interweb types; don't pronounce the x's, its straightedge).

I'm a fan of tacos, comics, books, tacos, movies, movies about tacos, movie scores, and of course, tacos. I do post somewhat regularly at Steve Nile's board though, so blame him.

Holy hell - I'm now the TJ Forum Moderator...I guess I'm a Mud Wistle no longer...LOL

Hi guys - great to see you here! :D

Jen

DeathSpider Embryo huh. That's pretty damn cool!

Um, an alien convict isn't going to come and kill us, is he?

Hell-o my name is mud whistle for now....Thank you Tim for all the great Punisher covers over the years. And thank you Thomas Jane for your great acting on The Punisher movie and the x-box game...I really found both of your works profound current and other wise. I hope to get some of my art uploaded to photo bucket. Some time soon. I am an artist professionally trained for many years, and self taught also. Thanks again for all the great you stuff, you've done Tim, at fist I din't know what to think of your art as I've been collecting the Punisher since issue #6. I had copied that cover and by fluke got to show it to Todd Mc Farlane(in the 1980's in Island Fantasy a comic book store on Vancouver Island). He said it was "a great rendering, and did you ink that?" Anyways of course that peice is lost in the mists of time. I will come up with eye candy for you guys soon....peace!

I miss being a mud whistle. I was just getting used to that gritty taste in my mouth.

LOL!

- TB

Well- I'm no longer a Mud Whistle, too!

That's right- I'm a DeathSpider Embryo, yo'!

Wait, what's that taste in my mouth..?! :blink:

Just wait 'til you're a larva! :o

Well I am called a mud whistle but for a country girl like me. It won't be the first time I have gotten the taste of dirt in my mouth.

told my wife that on this site at this point i am a mud whistle...she thought that was funny...we had a laugh. i had no problem with that. problem is, she can't remember mud whistle! she keeps calling me hey mud fustle! thanks guys

told my wife that on this site at this point i am a mud whistle...she thought that was funny...we had a laugh. i had no problem with that. problem is, she can't remember mud whistle! she keeps calling me hey mud fustle! thanks guys

just an add on...now i've moved on to death spider embryo...my wife said...ok yolk...thanks again guys! so far i'm the only one finding tis funny?

Well hello there RAW army!  Sorry I'm late but made it eventually!  So glad to find somewhere that I can appreciate the collective talents of the RAW guys - have to say from the off that I'm not massively into comics (don't hate me) but since my dear old Dad was a graphic artist I can certainly appreciate the talent there.  However I am MASSIVELY into the very talented, very easy on the eye Mr Thomas Jane - seen quite a few of his films and enjoyed them greatly, but am totally blown away with The Expanse at the moment - binge watched S1-3 on Amazon and despite a great cast it seems that TJ can steal a scene with a raised eyebrow or a sly smile, great screen presence that personally I don't think gets the recognition he richly deserves.  Long may Miller/The Investigator rule!  Anyway, enough rattling away for now, off for a browse round the forum and look forward to maybe chatting soon!

7 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Well hello there RAW army!  Sorry I'm late but made it eventually!  So glad to find somewhere that I can appreciate the collective talents of the RAW guys - have to say from the off that I'm not massively into comics (don't hate me) but since my dear old Dad was a graphic artist I can certainly appreciate the talent there.  However I am MASSIVELY into the very talented, very easy on the eye Mr Thomas Jane - seen quite a few of his films and enjoyed them greatly, but am totally blown away with The Expanse at the moment - binge watched S1-3 on Amazon and despite a great cast it seems that TJ can steal a scene with a raised eyebrow or a sly smile, great screen presence that personally I don't think gets the recognition he richly deserves.  Long may Miller/The Investigator rule!  Anyway, enough rattling away for now, off for a browse round the forum and look forward to maybe chatting soon!

Welcome aboard Gail. It's pretty quiet around here at the minute but that will change soon enough. 

On 3/16/2019 at 7:09 AM, Geoff said:

Welcome aboard Gail. It's pretty quiet around here at the minute but that will change soon enough. 

Hi Geoff!  Where is everybody?  Seems very much like it’s just you, me and Mamabear1974 at the moment - can hear a distinct echo when I hit ‘submit’..........

1 hour ago, Gail Bentley said:

Hi Geoff!  Where is everybody?  Seems very much like it’s just you, me and Mamabear1974 at the moment - can hear a distinct echo when I hit ‘submit’..........

lol, busy busy people with busy busy lives. Its peaks and troughs around here and tends to pick up when new things are being released but im working on building some more traction and getting people in, however as Tom & Tim have mentioned in the past the small town feel we got here is kinda cool and they are right but just trying to avoid the ghost town feel. ?

57 minutes ago, Geoff said:

lol, busy busy people with busy busy lives. Its peaks and troughs around here and tends to pick up when new things are being released but im working on building some more traction and getting people in, however as Tom & Tim have mentioned in the past the small town feel we got here is kinda cool and they are right but just trying to avoid the ghost town feel. ?

Yeah I suppose so (thanks for reminding me I don’t have a full social life!!), do like the chilled out feel on here though and wouldn’t like to get lost in the crowd.  By the by, since I’m missing Fedcon (not bitter at all, honest!) is there any remote chance of The Boss visiting the UK anytime?

10 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Yeah I suppose so (thanks for reminding me I don’t have a full social life!!), do like the chilled out feel on here though and wouldn’t like to get lost in the crowd.  By the by, since I’m missing Fedcon (not bitter at all, honest!) is there any remote chance of The Boss visiting the UK anytime?

Now now I wasn't doing that! :) 

Tom's 2019 schedule is pretty full on so Im not sure what other Con's are on but with S4 of The Expanse going out im sure there will be a far amount of publicity touring going on so you never know.