Tim Bradstreet

Show Your Wares

i'll bite. i haven't done a lot of work in anything but graphics {fliers, webpages, etc} in awhile, but this was always one of my favorites.

it's a photoshop painting based on a photo i took of my husband when we lived in dallas. he's sitting under the good latimer tunnel in deep ellum.

553099325_l.jpg

we were younger people then.

i need to do some photoshop paintings of our little monsters.

i'll bite. i haven't done a lot of work in anything but graphics {fliers, webpages, etc} in awhile, but this was always one of my favorites.

it's a photoshop painting based on a photo i took of my husband when we lived in dallas. he's sitting under the good latimer tunnel in deep ellum.

553099325_l.jpg

we were younger people then.

i need to do some photoshop paintings of our little monsters.

Great work AllyKatt! Your husband looks just like Kid Rock; I know he must get mistaken for him plenty of times?

Thanks for sharing that with is AllyKat! Great work!

Tiara, you're absloutely right. Kid Rock ressemblance is right on!

thanks guys!

and yeah, he used to get the kidd rock reference a lot back then. heh

when i complete some more paintings, i'll be sure to post them. i love positive feedback. ;)

Hey guys and gals!!! Gunplanet inquired about my DARION comic book story, so I'm sharing for those who don't know as well.

DARION is a sci-fi adventure. It's about my superhero, but not like the normal ones in tights who wanna serve justice and fight crime every night. It's in a way, like a movie in comic book form, my little dream project. I had never done anything like it before and I am not in the comic book business, so Darion is the result of my own perseverance and love for movies and comics. I hope you check it out and give me your crude and honest opinion, but more than anything... enjoy it!

Axel Ortega is a normal young man that witnesses an event, investigates and acquires a mysterious energy, which alters his physiology and allows him to transform into Darión. The story revolves around that. The events and changes he faces as consequence of this. How that energy came to exist and what is it composed of is one of the secrets.

I consider it a mix of sci-fi, intrigue, action, love story and superheroic drama. But, everyone has their own way of interpreting and liking things, so I'm sure many will enjoy it (I have fans that share their views and actually have loved it) and others who won't care for it. So, I invite anyone and respect their opinion. Me as its creator, enjoy doing it and sharing it, so my sincere gratitude for your interest.

The imagery is posted on my myspace page and in there, the issue scripts available for free to read in my blogs. www.myspace.com/darionuniverse

Give it a shot!

I wrote it in spanish, but I have already translated all the chapters and are posted in the blogs as well in english.

Not many people have read them actually, the published issues where only distributed back home, so I share them in my space page for the rest of the world who comes across it. Opinions are important to me, since english is my second language, so if you read, I will appreciate your feedback.

Best wishes always people!

Puppet designed for NORMA TORAYA'S book on paper puppets. Paper-Puppet-Palooza. She told me to do whatever I wanted. I have a feeling that this will look odd next to the rest of the puppets. Most of them are going to be bunnies and happy animals. I had never done anything like this and probably spent more time over-thinking the whole thing.

The line art was drawn and inked then scanned. The coloring was done in illustrator.

You're supposed to cut it out and put brads in it to make the joints move.

2321629947_43ef10e4b7_o.jpg

2329036971_655d065def_b.jpg

sorry guys haven't posted in a while, but im sorry to let you know that this peice of art I want to show is yet to be uploaded to photobucket because im slightly lazy and have dial up lol.. BUT it is my myspace default, so if you want to see it even if its small heres a link to my myspace

Myspace.com/jasonsdropbox

until I uploaded it to photobucket and post here.

Comments on it are appriciated! lol

Hey Happy EASTER everybody!

easter-egg-security.jpg

Alright guys I haven't exactly been posting my latest art, so here are a few newest peices I done, criticisim is greatly appriciated!

Assasainscreed-2.jpg

Assassins creed

30daysofnight-3.jpg

30 Days of Night

Hellboycoloredtext-1.jpg

Hellboy with text and stuff.

-Jason

Well, I mostly post over in the sketch thread, but this one isn't a sketch. I was supposed to be drawing something else, but I couldn't get this idea out of my damned head. So there was nothing else to do but draw it. I was kinda shocked with myself when I finally got it done.

ZOMBIE BETTY

zombie-betty-OH-YEAH.jpg

KillerKlowncopy.jpg

Piece I made for the 2007 World Horror Convention

Alternate Title: Hey Kids!!!

Pen & ink on board

I like this character, she is a blast to draw. I have added her "HUNTING DOG" Psycho Harley Chick.

bettypsycho-web-4th.jpg

I haven't posted here in a while. I see Brian Ewing is posting here now. Amazing stuff! Here are some newish scribblings of mine.

episode3.jpg

sw_sheet_1.jpg

lotr_sheet_1.jpg

siplonlotr008.jpg

LOVE the L.O.R. post, awsome man!

This is a piece I did for a convention a few years ago.

Title: Black Sun

Pen & Ink / Airbrush

BlackSun.jpg

Messing around with some of my characters and having a ton of fun doing it.

Monk-Sonny-Picnic.jpg

Cool image. What do you use for the inking?

Messing around with some of my characters and having a ton of fun doing it.

Monk-Sonny-Picnic.jpg