Tim Bradstreet

Show Your Wares

Guest AdminGuyX

REALLY cool 40K stuff!!!

Andy, that Deathlok is the bees knees big brother. I love it.

I haven't posted anything in a while.

DeckardNJC.jpg

Hi everyone, RAW meat here, I've been having a bit of trouble posting stuff but hopefully this one does the trick.

Great stuff in this thread and its an honor to be able to show some of my works to you guys.

These are some original painted pages from my indie book "Ross Wellington". It's an indie Sci Fi/Crime Noir/Horror book

and I thought the RAW members might appreciate the story. If you dig what you see you can read the book for free on our site

http://www.rosswellington.com

beyond that you can find some more of my randomn works/sculptures/halloween costumes here - http://imgur.com/a/vIwYU

I hope you guys enjoy. regards,

Brian

9hgAS.jpgUFddN.jpg

t2aW6.jpgCmrMA.jpg

SEBzv.jpg1t4p0.jpg

OdHcc.jpgGOPay.jpg

Ugt34.jpg

BBaws.jpg

I mostly just have random assortments of whatever I feel like drawing at the time. Latest:

deadpool_colors_by_ninjakinshu-d57yykw.jpg

giant_and_boy_by_ninjakinshu-d50q8dj.jpg

zombie_dinner_by_ninjakinshu-d4ej8eq.jpg

emperor__s_champion_by_ninjakinshu-d31w0li.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

Hi folks,

Here's some pictures of monsters (and a dude). I like monsters... aaarrrrgh!

I do concept art and 3D work. Check out my portfolio: www.clisby.com/loressa

Monster_big.jpg

Blade.jpg

Monster.jpg

Hi folks,

Here's some pictures of monsters (and a dude). I like monsters... aaarrrrgh!

I do concept art and 3D work. Check out my portfolio: www.clisby.com/loressa

Monster_big.jpg

Blade.jpg

Monster.jpg

Fantastic work, loressa! I love monsters, too. Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around for all of the fun & excitement we have here in the RAW Realm. :D

Thank you Rosella!

Guest AdminGuyX

HI Loressa. Thanks for sharing your work. Really like the website too. Always nice to see some something new. I especially like the vegas stuff, I love that town. :) That must have been fun to work on.

Hi Noeland,

Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, the Vegas stuff was great, and a challenge! I had to design for a screen that spans 1500 feet (a ratio of 1:14) - where you can't even see the end of it! So, you can imagine how hard it was to fit TV footage into that. There were so many other things I had to account for too. We had to formulate a 'speed chart' so we could tell how fast a car, or rocket would travel down the screen, and because it was curved, things like airplanes wings would wrap around the screen, also some colors looked crap, like 'piss yellow' :-) and it had to be contrasty or just wouldn't display well. I had to build it in 3D in the computer so we could 'walk through' it and look up as if we were there. I've been to Vegas so many times, it's like whatever, but it can get bloody hot as hell there.

Anyhow, it was fun meeting the bands. The Kiss guys in all their outfits were larger than life (literally), and Gene was a card! George Thorogood was great at telling stories but couldn't remember how to play "Bad to the Bone"! Didn't get to meet Don McLean because he's so reclusive. Could only talk on the phone or mail him via his post office! He said he wouldn't tell us what "American Pie" was about, but would tell us if we were wrong. Turns out when he saw it, he said it was the closest anyone had gotten to deciphering his song!

Guest AdminGuyX

Been a while since anybody posted here, so I'll add a few things. Hope everybody enjoys.

lucky_HH_concept_zpsmie2fdaf.jpg

demondaylight_zps7lbnlcqo.jpg

530501_10202216580002475_1807864956_n_zp

This is a short film that I recently made. Tim did the poster for it.

A 9-minute short film about bullying and school violence from writer/director Brian McQuery.

A troubled teenager is haunted by a recent school shooting and commits and an act of extreme violence to defend his sister, but before he turns himself into the police, there is one important thing that he must do.

Starring:

Jackson White

Maura Corsini

Julian Comeau

Cindy Pickett (FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF)

Vernon Wells (THE ROAD WARRIOR, COMMANDO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Gsd8ri3mU

Please leave a comment on YouTube and share the film.

IMDb page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5372400/

Very powerful film, Brian! Thanks for posting it on here!