Tim Bradstreet

Show Your Wares

A pin up of the outlaw Kassidy. A character from my comic Blackfeather.

Kassidy.jpg

Wow Irish! I really like this! I could see myself posing for a sketch like this! Me in my ABU's or some crazy shit! HA! Good Work though! Loving it!

hello guys, I'm new here on this forum, I saw a lot of fantastic work.

I decided to post some work too.

These are some pages of my comics called memento mori.

20100513050910memento-mori-1jpg.jpg

20100513051550memento-mori-2jpg.jpg

20100513051659memento-mori-3jpg.jpg

20100513051735memento-mori-4jpg.jpg

well i havent posted anyting in a very long time lol.

anyway here you all go for more please visit my da page (its at the bottom of my signature.)

Line Art:

12-23-2009-24635-PM-1.jpg

Colored Ver:

captweskercolor2-1.jpg

again its wesker lol.

Sweet work there kiddo.

Sweet work there kiddo.

thank you ;)

Tutorial I wrote for Revolver Magazine on "how I make a rock poster" is now up

Lemme know what you think

4518537313_e7be89a8d7.jpg

Awsome :D i liked it ^-^

4518537313_e7be89a8d7.jpg

Very interesting! A must-read!!! :)

Your tutorial is full of great advice.

You never think about how much work goes into making a poster until you see the process step by step.

Plus, I really love the poster. Death wearing a hoodie? Clever! This poster should win awards.

Wow, the work you put into that poster! You are a real "Get your hands dirty" kinda artist.

Already had tons of respect for your talent before the tutorial, now it is just off the charts. Thanks very much for sharing this. Love your work, Fucking bravo man.

Thanks for all the great replies on the tutorial. Sometimes you don't realize what you've learned until you hafta explain it to people.

New Day Of The Dead art print

Aranita

(Spider Baby)

18x24 giclee

4666110045_0b3b02cbd4_b.jpg

My artwork in the latest issue of People magazine?!?!

I designed the logo and artwork for the Country Throwdown Tour.

4648489458_d04eba1e9d.jpg

4648495328_7459dfa37a_b.jpg

congrats! ;) looks great! :D

I collaborated with Vannen Watches to design my own watch.

4647930065_acd4503b6a.jpg

4648509660_fd949e8282.jpg

Also created a new giclee to go with it.

4648560160_50dee77975.jpg

Also customized 13 boxes that are part of the watch packaging. That was a lot of fun to do. Here's 2 of the 13.

4648736374_447b8655d6.jpg

4648774786_d18234140a.jpg

I collaborated with Vannen Watches to design my own watch.

4647930065_acd4503b6a.jpg

4648509660_fd949e8282.jpg

Also created a new giclee to go with it.

4648560160_50dee77975.jpg

Also customized 13 boxes that are part of the watch packaging. That was a lot of fun to do. Here's 2 of the 13.

4648736374_447b8655d6.jpg

4648774786_d18234140a.jpg

That is so awesome! I would proudly wear that watch. And I love the rose box. If you feel like it, you can send me a free watch, and I'll walk around advertising it for you. ;)

I'm working on a pseudo-historical series in my spare time (which I don't really have much to spare incidently) called "The Legend of the Five Sisters of the Dokgebi". In the tradition of films like Tsukiyaki Western Django, Wild Wild West, Jona Hex etc. it's deliberately visually anachronistic but this time set in in Chosun era Korea. If there's enough interest I'll open up a separate thread here dedicated to sketches from the development of the series.

five_sisters.jpg

I'm working on a pseudo-historical series in my spare time (which I don't really have much to spare incidently) called "The Legend of the Five Sisters of the Dokgebi". In the tradition of films like Tsukiyaki Western Django, Wild Wild West, Jona Hex etc. it's deliberately visually anachronistic but this time set in in Chosun era Korea. If there's enough interest I'll open up a separate thread here dedicated to sketches from the development of the series.

five_sisters.jpg

I dig it.

five_sisters.jpg

I'd follow that thread.

Looking forward to seeing more.

~R

Hey, my first full color sequential pages. A 3 page short story for a buddy to take with him to comic con. Hope you enjoy em.

zombierock-pg1-LETTERED.jpg

zombierock-pg2-LETTERED.jpg

zombierock-pg3-LETTERED.jpg

Guest AdminGuyX

Oh, how I love this thread. It's always with a giddy excitement that I check back in, and I cannot wait to see what people have posted!

You guys all inspire me so much. Andy, every time you post man, I get a big dumb grin. You're the whole reason I love comics and art anyway. So much of who you are, your humor and personality come through in your work. Even when somebody else is writing the story for you, it always feels like YOUR WORK, you know?

Love seeing you do colors. Wish I had the feel for it that you do. I'm thinking of doing some color for GRAFT, which I haven't shown anybody yet. I guess I should post some of that up. :)

Thank you Noeland.

The coloring came out ok. It really was my 1st time doing the coloring on sequential pages...I HATED IT! Maybe if I practice more I'll learn to be more efficient at it...it was way to time consuming and I found that very frustrating. I'll continue to work on it, but I think for the most part I'll be leaving it to other folks.

five_sisters_banner_2point0.jpg

I tried to take a second pass at the sisters. This time I used Korean celebs as photo-reference (well all except for the Axeman's wife... since it's damn near impossible to find fat Korean celebs). Fortunately I suck at portraits... so their real identities are kept secret while the end result is more realistic renders.