Tim Bradstreet

Show Your Wares

Yep..painted with Golden acrylics.

Harley asked us to document the process. You can see a walk-through on how I painted the tank here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34402640@N00/...57622503993867/

The show itself was crazy. I've never done so many interviews. Tons of people showed up and my tank sold on the preview night.

Hope you guys dig.

4030504135_4b93ac6c9c.jpg

4029879719_6ce706b44f.jpg

4030101485_42d2cdd53b.jpg

4030906874_8c0d802279.jpg

4031069162_f65142d796.jpg

Sweet work EWING, really sweet. :P Paint?....like, actually real PAINT!...brushes and wet colored stuff?...wow, you did a fine job. :P

Here are some covers. I've completed for LIVING DEAD PRESS.

Front Cover for the next book in the series called DEAD WATER.

dead-water-cover-3.jpg

Here is the front cover of the book CHRISTMAS is DEAD, available now on Amazon.

deadchristmas-cover.jpg

And here is the back cover for Christmas is dead.

dead-xmas-backcover-color-a.jpg

Shameless plug for me....sorry!

The kids book I did 30 plus illos for is out and available for purchase on AMAZON. I have to admit, I'm proud of this one.

http://www.livingdeadpress.com/index.php

Just scroll down and click on the books cover and it will take you to the amazon link.

I've always loved Jim Aparo's work. I recently picked up a DC spotlight book on Phantom Stranger. After reading it I just had to do my take on the stranger. Here it is, with my favorite Boggy Creek actor stepping in to fill the cap and cloak.

phantom-stranger.jpg

Nice stuff ADC.

I drew the Phantom Stranger once, OK, it was only a shadow on a Hellblazer cover but it counts!

xo - tb

Nice stuff ADC.

I drew the Phantom Stranger once, OK, it was only a shadow on a Hellblazer cover but it counts!

xo - tb

Wow, I would be so geeked to see a fully done up Phantom from you Tim. :lol: Death by fangasm! :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. I've still got tons and tons to learn...but I'm working on it.

Just finished this for Living Dead Press, it's for the Valentines day book, called...what else, LOVE is DEAD!

Love-is-Dead.jpg

Just finished this for Living Dead Press, it's for the Valentines day book, called...what else, LOVE is DEAD!

Love-is-Dead.jpg

Yucky totally disgusting. That's meant as a compliment.

I was at my local comic dive, cave, dungeon...it really is a hole...that's why I love it! Anyway, I was amazed at all the Green Lantern trades that were available. And I realized...shit, Thomas Jane looks more like Hal Jordan, than Hal Jordan does! So I drew it.

I'm not sure I did a great job capturing TJ or Fred for that matter, but as usual I had a lot of fun draw'n it.

green-latern-color1.jpg

after seeing all the stuff on here I cant see how mine will stack up but what the hell here it goes

oh by the by dont know if you still look at this Tim but If you do It was your John Constantine Hellblazer covers that got me interested in comics

Hellblazer-cover.jpg

Trojans.jpg

the-duel.jpg

Shaun-Ash-and-Tallahassee-inks.jpg

The-phantom-mentor.jpg

Mae-Culpae-pencils-16-bit.jpg

I just signed on to do another book deal, A cover and 21 internal illos for Pill Hill press and their anthology of 21 short stories.

This is for the short called SUPERSTITION.

superstition.jpg

Howdy, I'm just tossing a few of my covers in here. I'm doing a fistful of interiors (just lead and ink, as my int. color is something to be...nurtured at the moment), though I really dig painting the wrapper the stories on the shelves come in. So here they are. A few are already destined for the rack, the rest are simply funnybook junky based brain slippages. Critical autopsy results are more than welcome. Shmanks. R-

http://omploader.org/vMzUwMw/Constantine%2...n%20-%20stc.jpg

http://omploader.org/vMzUwNg/bk1-cover-600x900.jpg

http://omploader.org/vMzUwNw/bk2-cover-600x900.jpg

http://omploader.org/vMzUwOA/JLA%20-%20Str...s%20-%20stc.jpg

http://omploader.org/vMzUwOQ/TAPA%20Cover%201%20titled.jpg

http://omploader.org/vMzUwYQ/Zombi%20-%20stc.jpg

And my apologies if this sucks up too much space on the thread, or seems 'hoggish'. I'm slightly atavistic in my comprehension if etiquette for these digital abbeys.

The rest of my finger-stained frolics are at my site- dysomnia.devianart.com

Until next time,

Mod Edit - I removed the tags from the links until reduced size images can be uploaded and linked in. If you want to see the images simply click on the links please. Thanks.

Just finished this one. It is a test cover for a book from NeoPulp. The test piece is from a short story called Girl Spike.

spike-color.jpg

Guest AdminGuyX

Hey, congrats on the new gig. You're a damn machine!!! I love seeing the new work.

Njc--------

lincolninspacefinal.jpg

I'm not entirely happy with Orson, but everything else came out great for my lack of digital painting experience.

Zac Crockett is a buddy of mine who writes and draws an awesome comic called Opey the Warhead. It meant a great deal to me for him to say he thought it was a great honor to be listed in the credits. Read Opey right here.

Dude, I like Orson, he looks just fine. I knew who he was right off, can't miss that raised eyebrow look of his. Nice work man.

Dude, I like Orson, he looks just fine. I knew who he was right off, can't miss that raised eyebrow look of his. Nice work man.

Thanks man, means a lot! I spent way less time on Orson than on Lincoln and his environment, and I think it shows. Still not too shabby though.

Howdy, I'm just tossing a few of my covers in here. I'm doing a fistful of interiors (just lead and ink, as my int. color is something to be...nurtured at the moment), though I really dig painting the wrapper the stories on the shelves come in. So here they are. A few are already destined for the rack, the rest are simply funnybook junky based brain slippages. Critical autopsy results are more than welcome. Shmanks. R-

And my apologies if this sucks up too much space on the thread, or seems 'hoggish'. I'm slightly atavistic in my comprehension if etiquette for these digital abbeys.

The rest of my finger-stained frolics are at my site- dysomnia.devianart.com

Until next time,

Really nice stuff Dysomnia, and welcome to the boards!

Like your groove.

One thing though, if you could . . . Can you post smaller previews of the art, like a max of around 1000 pixels wide?

It'll really help the page loads if it weren't attempting to load such large files, which believe me, I love.

It just takes the page forever to load when the graphics are huge.

Love to see large images so if you still want to show that stuff then feel more than free to leave us a link to where we CAN see it awesome big ;)

------------------

Great work posted everyone! You all are kicking it REAL-time.

@ Jamal - Really love that last batch, you are playing to my graphic, black and white passion . . . you cad ;)

Cheers all - Keep it coming.

A lot of you fuckers are REALLY improving!!! Love to see the evolution and the growth.

XO - TB

after seeing all the stuff on here I cant see how mine will stack up but what the hell here it goes

oh by the by dont know if you still look at this Tim but If you do It was your John Constantine Hellblazer covers that got me interested in comics

The-phantom-mentor.jpg

Champloo - The Phantom Mentor is one creepy-awesome piece!

And dude, that's awesome. I'm glad I could help a little to get your interest in comics jump-started.

The medium has SO much to offer these days. So many great artists out there.

And some of you may very well be in the next wave if you aren't already.

- TB

Guest AdminGuyX

I nearly choked on my ginger ale when I read that tagline Shawn!

Always love seeing more Lincoln stuff from you!