Tim Bradstreet

Show Your Wares

It was a blast. Still processing all the video etc. and putting in digital effects. Should be awesome!

Fred can't wait to see some more of your back yard mission!

I've been working on my Blackfeather comic, I've got 9 of 24 pages complete on issue #1 and I have started to convert the pile of scribbles and notes into a 2nd issue script. One of the new hybrid species I've got making an appearance in issue #2 are the Lycan Far Rangers. Sorta my Elves with attitude for this world. They inhabit a vast, dense and very old forest realm on the northern borders of the human lands. They have a very uneasy truce with the true men and they are one with the forest...don't fuck with their forest.

Here is my 2nd draft of a Lycan Far Ranger...I really hated my 1st draft! hope you dig.

lycan-ranger-tones.jpg

Guest AdminGuyX

I like it. he's got a real insect like quality to his joint structure, and his pose, that really works. I dig the texture you gave his hair and skin, and the skin tones are also cool.

Guest AdminGuyX

Whenever I hit a dry spot creatively, I enjoy hitting the photos and doing some photo based work. I don't do this often, and it's usually just for fun. Here are a few recent illo's of some folks everyone around here should know.

deltoro.jpg

I have some Hellboy photos I'm dying to get on the light table, but this one stood out from the pack.

TheDukeGB.jpg

Rooster Cogburn, on a horse, winchester in hand is the next photo of The Duke I'm going to do, but I've always liked his look in The Green Beret's because it just wasn't how we usually saw him on film.

brett.jpg

I'm going to redraw this one I think. Just not all that happy with it.

Guest AdminGuyX

Thank you!

Yeah, the Del Toro drawing makes me grin. I had a lot of fun drawing that one.

vergildmc.jpg

Vergil from devilmaycry3

^______________^

So I've cast Frederic Doss as my face model for PFC Chaddick Vale for my Last Watch project. In accordance with laws put in place by Tim Bradstreet regarding casting Frederic Doss the character of Private Vale will be horribly dismembered by a necrotic space monster.

sbk_char_pvt_vale.jpg

So I've cast Frederic Doss as my face model for PFC Chaddick Vale for my Last Watch project. In accordance with laws put in place by Tim Bradstreet regarding casting Frederic Doss the character of Private Vale will be horribly dismembered by a necrotic space monster.

sbk_char_pvt_vale.jpg

Flattery will get you everywhere. Between you Noeland and Andy I've died and gone to heaven. :)

Flattery will get you everywhere. Between you Noeland and Andy I've died and gone to heaven. :)

7th Army Reapers Don't go to Heaven...

sbk_char_pvt_vale.jpg

Sweet, this is really sweet. I love it when you can nail all the gear like you did. Great job man.

gutsberserkda.jpg

Guts from the manga berserk^^ i spent 2/3 hours on it.

Vergil_Kills_by_samanosuke89.jpg

Vergil from devilmaycry3 he's killing somthing xD

cloudff7da.jpg

Cloud from finalfantasy7^^ done in color pencil

I love that Virgil in the middle - great imagery, posture, composition - "he's killing something" - LOL!

thanx =3

Guest AdminGuyX

sbk_char_pvt_vale.jpg

Well done camo pattern! ;)

I suspect that inking a piece like this wouldn't do it justice. The pencil work/shading looks cool.

Abbey, I love the center drawing you posted too. Very nice flow to the brush strokes!

Nice to see some color work too. I never took to colored pencils, so I have a lot of respect for people who can work with them that well. Good job on Cloud!

I don't play many video games but FF7 is a favorite. I played that to the end twice over.

Well done camo pattern! ;)

I suspect that inking a piece like this wouldn't do it justice. The pencil work/shading looks cool.

Actually what you see there is the extent of the inking I do. (Contour work only). And the final comic panels will be very similar to this. Years ago I realized that when I ink things I suck the life right out of them. Apparently all the energy of my work is in the sketch. To that end I've been trying to cultivate a style that retains the energy of the sketch but still looks finished.

Honestly I don't think I'm there yet. Over the next couple of weeks I'll be using some more of the reference shots Doss sent me to experiment with the rendering style as I finalize the script for Last Watch.

Albert_Wesker_by_samanosuke89.jpg

albert wesker from resident evil ^^

i'll have a blood splatter version(red ink) of this posted up later^^

Guest AdminGuyX

I like the body language you put into that pose Abbey, and the scratchy texture on his shirt.

Here's a couple more illo's from me too.

I'm working on a story about vampire hunters, and this started as a concept piece, but I like it so I'll probably use it as a cover.

VKcover1.jpg

Six Bullets fast is something I've been working on for a couple of years. I'm struggling with exactly what I want it to be. But here is some of the more recent work from it. I've created like 20 titles by hand, and this one is a font. I'll get it where I want it soon I think.

sixbulletscoverBW.jpg

sbPg13.jpg

This is just a fun homage to 60's polyester cowboys. Warlock, Bonanza, and the like.

timstar1.jpg

The Information Agent. Cyberpunk. Maybe my favorite genre to draw.

infoagentCOVER.jpg

weskerwithblood.jpg

BLOODY SPLATTER VERSION!!!! BWHAHA!

um...er sorry got to carried away >.>

Guest AdminGuyX

Thanks Fred! Maybe we'll get that comic, and short cold sweat off the ground soon too.

Feel like spending some time in Akron?

Abbey, I dig the bloody splatter version.

Thanks Fred! Maybe we'll get that comic, and short cold sweat off the ground soon too.

Feel like spending some time in Akron?

Abbey, I dig the bloody splatter version.

thanx noel!^^