Tim Bradstreet

Show Your Wares

Well... since all mediums are fair game.

I can't draw worth shit... at all. Even stick figures are pushing it.

Though I do like to mess around in PhotoShop... it's a way for me to kill time and relax.

Since I can't draw... I've become a 'Chopper'.

I take images, chop them into bits, and rearrange to make something somewhat new. I'm not exactly great at it, and I'm never gonna become an artist, but it's something I enjoy doing for fun.

Here's the last thing I did (it looks somewhat better if you view it full-size I suppose):

roanokewartimecopygs7.jpg

I was shooting for a young Frank Castle before he becomes The Punisher (in modern times).

Everyone here has done brilliant work... I don't have a hope for stacking up against you guys.

I love this, Arsh! Have you ever met TitusPullo over on RS.com? He's a MASTER photochopper and he does some hysterical stuff. You and he could have a "chop-off!" :lol:

Nomad

P1010329.jpgA cool Villian I made when I was 18:)

Very cool stuff, KT7777. There's so much great work on this thread, I'm going to need to return and study each thing carefully.

Nomad

Very cool stuff, KT7777. There's so much great work on this thread, I'm going to need to return and study each thing carefully.

Nomad

Thanks Nomad :)

P1010327.jpgI'm still working on this character.He's one of my lead hero's,I basically took Jackie Chan and Jet Li.Then combined their faces:)

epic_page_by_gunplanet.jpg

original story interior art.

A new officer has been reassigned to a shit-hole sector of Mars near a mining facility. The guy in the cab comments that it feels to good to see a down-right regular normal human being. The female replies with a comment like,"What makes you think I'm normal?"

P1010323.jpgThe Lead character of my hero's.He started out as a model,I made when I was a kid.Not done with him just yet,I'm going to add more to him.

Check this out!

Got an incredible artist turning my hum drum script into something amazing!

Check it out.

Kongs Ronin work

Kongs Ronin Cover

I wonder if Tim and Tom (that sounds like some childrens TV program... "The Adventures of Tim and Tom") want to pick the book up and publish it :-) Maybe Tim would draw a nice pinup for issue 1 ;)

And of course maybe he has a million and 1 better things to do with his time :P

QUOTE(mediumfan @ Oct 10 2007, 04:11 PM)

I feel kinda stupid posting this after seeing all the other great work in this section, but here goes. This is a sketch that I did of Thomas' wife, Patricia Arquette, a while back. It's not great, and it doesn't really look all that much like her, but I still like it.

PAsketchlarge.jpg

Mediumfan

That looks great, you did an xcellent job on the nose!

Thanks for the comment. Sorry so long to reply but I just noticed this today. I'm hoping to have some more stuff to post soon.

Just a little fun with the bigger than life legend of a gunman dentist...

Holliday-in-Hell.jpg

A few months ago I moved from San Francisco, to New York.

Now I'm settled in and finally dusting off the drawing cobwebs after taking so long of a break.

poster for the BRIGGS

3076886771_1e7f163a8b_o.jpg

Poster, backdrop and shirt design for Rock To Roll and Alkaline Trio

3042105580_3607668181_o.jpg

Here are some pics from the Rock To Roll show. I designed the poster, backdrop and shirt for the event. Had an awesome time and got to hang out with some great bands.

Click HERE to see the whole set of photos.

3116689585_1f56913a17.jpg

Outside the Key Club on Sunset Blvd., my artwork was displayed to all the passers by. Really fucking cool thing to see your work presented to so many people.

3117514376_9b224aaf83.jpg

Here's the shirt made for the show. For a one-color it turned out really nice.

3117399840_b10bfe38d7.jpg

Seems appropriate.

3117396302_e76bff8e48.jpg

3116567761_1aa69b091a.jpg

The backdrop in all its glory. Really stoked to see my art printed so big.