sidewaysgaze

Dreamcatcher

This movie was okay. But I like stephen king books but I saw the movie first so I didn't read the book. You guys probably think good god this women must have every movie he has made well guys I have almost all his movies not all of them yet. :D

I'm not a huge Stephen King fan, though I do own many of his books. I just like when SK and TJ are both on a project. I'm more invested in the story if the actor does a good job. I liked TJ even more in The Mist, because he was able to do more with the character. Like he says, he likes characters that have inner turmoil and that one had plenty.

I think Dreamcatcher would have been interesting as a series, where four friends with unusal powers deal with a slowly growing alien threat. At least a trilogy...

The movie was okay I guess not one of his best movies but okay all the same.

I think I saw this film years ago. But Ive watched so many films over the years I will have to rewatch it. Lol.

To be fair to it, whilst not a great film it is enjoyable. There are really only a very few Steven King books that dont got well into films.