Tiara

IRON MAN 2

it was okay, but nothing i would run and buy. jack black was really wasted in that and many of the characters were pretty much generic parodies of today's hollywood. the best stuff came from stiller and downey and that's only two thirds of the script.

Emily Blunt is no longer attached to starring in Iron Man 2 as Natasha Ramanov aka the Black Widow. She had to step down from the role due to her obligation to starring along side Jack Black in the upcoming Gulliver's Travels.

Fine so bring on Milla Jovovich! She was made for the role.

Emily Blunt is no longer attached to starring in Iron Man 2 as Natasha Ramanov aka the Black Widow. She had to step down from the role due to her obligation to starring along side Jack Black in the upcoming Gulliver's Travels.

Fine so bring on Milla Jovovich! She was made for the role.

That be awesome , Im such a big fan of hers and she is so Beautiful!

She's a red head Russian who's a decent actor and does well in action films.

In January when trade reports announced that Mickey Rourke was in talks to play a villain in Iron Man 2, it was believed that he would take on the role of Crimson Dynamo. Robert Downey Jr. tells MTV that doesn't seem to be the case, however:

"That's actually incorrect," Downey told MTV News when asked if Rourke was being considered for the aforementioned Iron Man rogue. When pressed if, instead of Crimson Dynamo, Rourke was up for the role of Whiplash, another potential role bandied about on blogs these days, Downey had a more cryptic response.

"I can neither confirm nor deny that," said Downey. "Or maybe it's some semblance of both. Here, I can tell you everything about the story except I won't give away the ending. The nerd stuff is top-drawer security."

Stay tuned for possibly more on his role soon. Iron Man 2 is scheduled for a May 7, 2010 release.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52570

At first I heard Rourke was approached for Crimson Dyamo. Then I heard he was supposed to be Whiplash?

There could be a possibility that Rourke isn't Dynamo but RDJ didn't say anything about him not being in the film at all. So maybe he could be Whiplash like rumors had circulated.

I was hoping to see the Mandarin as a villain in this one though. They already made the references to him in the first film so I thought he would be set here.

Nope, no Mandarin Faverau even said that he was just going to be more of a Sauron like character, behind the scenes pulling strings.

Eliza Dushku was on Howard Stern the other day and she really wants to play the Black Widow in IRON MAN 2. It was pretty cool hearing her talking about it and making a plea to Jon Favreau. Howard and Artie were like, you know, we know Jon.

I can't say that she's the perfect choice, but I like the idea better than I do Emily Blunt. I love looking at Eliza and she's a decent actress. She's always solid.

I actually think an unknown actress that I've worked with, Natasha Alam, would be perfect, but that's not gonna happen.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1647994/

Mickey Rourke has told New York Magazine that it's looking like he won't be playing the villain in Iron Man 2:

But so what if ICM's David Unger doesn't look good in a dress — at least he's battling Marvel for a bigger paycheck for Rourke for his rumored role as a villain in Iron Man 2, right? "Right now, we're not doing Iron Man 2," Rourke told us grimly.

In January, the news broke that Marvel had offered the award-winning "Wrestler" star just $250,000 to play a villain in the sequel. Perhaps further negotiations didn't go so well? Also, Rourke is now firmly attached to star in Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables, which starts shooting shortly and might interfere with the Iron Man 2 shoot.

Stay tuned for possibly more on this...

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52979

She's hot. :)

Eliza Dushku was on Howard Stern the other day and she really wants to play the Black Widow in IRON MAN 2. It was pretty cool hearing her talking about it and making a plea to Jon Favreau. Howard and Artie were like, you know, we know Jon.

I can't say that she's the perfect choice, but I like the idea better than I do Emily Blunt. I love looking at Eliza and she's a decent actress. She's always solid.

I actually think an unknown actress that I've worked with, Natasha Alam, would be perfect, but that's not gonna happen.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1647994/

I was never attracted to her when she was younger. This lady become something nice to look at more recently for me.

"Iron Man 2" will begin principal photography in early April starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle and directed by Jon Favreau.

Source: http://www.marvel.com/news/.7015.Thor_and_Iron_Man_2_Update

Los Angeles (E! Online) – Scarlett Johansson is joining the superhero set.

Her rep confirms that the actress has signed on to play Black Widow in the Iron Man sequel opposite Robert Downey Jr. The deal was signed this afternoon.

"Scarlett is thrilled to be a part of Iron Man," her rep, Marcel Pariseau, tells me.

Meanwhile, after months of negotiations...

The Wrestler's comeback kid Mickey Rourke has finally sealed a deal to play the villain Whiplash, according to Variety.

Rourke's team had reportedly held out for more money after Marvel's initial offer was just $250,000.

Scheduled for a May 2010 release, part two of the franchise will also include Gwyneth Paltrow returning as Pepper Potts along with Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Don Cheadle playing Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes.

News Link

I think that she's a terrible cast for Black Widow. I'm not even attracted to her. You guys can bite my head off for this one but I think she is one of THE MOST overrated girls in the business in terms of looks.

I'm waiting to see if Jusko thinks she's hot... :P

Hahaha good one hun. What do you think of her Tiara? ;)

I'm glad they want to introduce Black Widow, but I'm more excited that Downey Jr. and Mickey are going to go toe to toe. This is going to be interesting.

Hahaha good one hun. What do you think of her Tiara? ;)

I think she's sexy, but not hot. Hot is myself and Megan Fox... :P....and if you had your way, preferably together.... :D

May have beat Tiara to this!!! MICKEY ROURKE HAS SIGNED ON TO PLAY THE VILLAIN WHIPLASH!!!

Mickey Rourke is set for a starring role in the upcoming Iron Man sequel - after the film's bosses finally agreed to the Oscar-nominee's pay demands.

Rourke was rumoured to have turned down the chance to play Russian villain Whiplash, after he was offered $250,000 (£180,000) for the part.

But the Wrestler star has now signed up to star alongside Robert Downey Jr. in Jon Favreau's follow-up to his 2008 hit, after studio chiefs at Marvel upped his pay packet, according to Variety.

Rourke joins a star-studded cast including Sam Rockwell and Samuel L. Jackson in the movie, which is scheduled to hit cinemas in summer 2010.