Tim Bradstreet

Trudell - The new RAW Sheriff.

Hey folks -

Just a quick note to introduce you to Trudell, a good friend of RAW's who has thankfully accepted the responsibility of our request to join the ranks here as Chief Administrator.

Trudell is a longtime friend and colleague of mine as well as a good pal of Tom and Patricia's, so it's a perfect situation for us to have her here and dealing with the likes of all the good people who choose to hang out here, as well as a some of those malcontents who can't help but to abuse our few simple Rules Of Conduct.

I think you will find Trudell to be as awesome as we think she is.

Tom and I have given her full autonomy to deal with abusers so take note.

Jen recently stepped aside as a full officially licensed MOD but she is still quite active and can be counted on to deal with stuff should you choose to contact her.

Noeland (Noelandlovesguns) has been a huge asset to us over the last year as well, and together, Jen and Noeland have helped us to maintain a nice standard.

Tom is off shooting Hung for another week and then he's out again for a good stretch filming Give 'Em Hell Malone. He will be around but he is not accepting PM's currently.

If you wish to report abuse or you just need something edited (or any other Admin level task), please contact either Trudell or Noeland.

I'm available as well but I am about to embark on a major project and my visibility on the forum will be a little less than normal for the next few months.

Anyway, without further BS, let me introduce you to Trudell -

- TB and TJ

Thanks Tim and Thomas.

I appreciate the trust you guys put in me.

Tim actually contacted me several months ago to see if I could help out but we weren't able to work out the particulars until recently.

I am also an administrator at another forum and manage more than a few major websites. I wasn't sure I wanted the added duty but in the end I just couldn't resist.

By way of introductions I should first mention that I too am a big fan of film and comics, so I'll fit right in. In fact, film is most of my day job.

But for the sake of keeping things simple I will not speak of my own work here. This is the land of Tom and Tim, of Film and Comics, and of all things Raw.

I've been a frequent guest at the Raw forum for months now and have been following along with the "goings on" of things.

I'm excited to finally contribute a bit.

Like Tim says, I'm here if you need me, but I will also be taking a firmer hand with abusers.

It's kind of a tough position to be in for Tom and Tim to have to make those kinds of tough decisions.

They have enough to deal with without someone blaming them or holding them accountable for their own misdeeds.

TB and TJ have dealt with certain members with a "kid gloves" approach, and I realize that part of that is because they are here as themselves. The boys have no secret identity to hide behind. I won't have that issue. You will find me to be fair and impartial but if you transgress I won't hesitate to send you on your way.

I have a whip and I know how to use it :P

Now I'm ready to get it on with you Raw types!

Trudell

Hi Trudell! :D

It's great to see you here at the Forum and it's wonderful that you can help out and maintain a certain order so that malicious and offensive messages and peeps are dealt with in an appropriate manner, and also help out Tim and Tom and Noeland, so that they don't have to deal with the brunt of all that type of nonsense. :)

I will still be posting whatever news I can find on Tom, but I just don't seen to have enough time to spend "quality time" at this Forum and post a ton of messages, even though I want to...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the Forum and your duties. Well, hopefully you don't have to do too much cleaning up of the town! :P

Take care,

Jen

Thanks a lot Jen, the boys speak very highly of you.

I know what you mean by "quality time". It's so hard to come by.

Hope to see you around though, love your posts!

Trudell

Welcome aboard. :) I look forward to frequent beatings and reignings-in. :)

Fred

Just the sort of reply I expected of you Fred.

Easy boy.

Trudell

That's a riot!

Watch out Fred, I told her you were married.

She used to live in Austin too and she's still connected.

Maybe she can send out some "people" to deal with those "middle of the night knocking on your door punks".

Or you for that matter ;)

- TB

Yep, there is nothing like being an American girl living abroad.

I'm fondly remembering those early college days now, thanks Tim :rolleyes:

Trudell

Guest AdminGuyX

Welcome home Trudell. Nice to have another moderator on the team, especially given how busy our founding fathers always are, and like I've been saying for a long time, I don't think they should be burdened with the day to day poop scooping anyway.

Though you sound like you have lots to keep you busy with internet drama otherwise too.

Now I'm ready to get it on with you Raw types!

Yup, you'll fit right in. Not sure if you're flirting or threatening my life.

;) Nice.

Noeland (Noelandlovesguns) has been a huge asset to us over the last year as well, and together, Jen and Noeland have helped us to maintain a nice standard.

Thank you Tim. I appreciate that very much, and also think highly of Jen. She rocks.

I'm sure Trudell will only raise the standard.

Howdey Doo, Trudell! Welcome aboard! Good luck with these heathen barbarian types here at Raw. Noeland was 25 with hair down to his ass when he started...now he's like 187 and bald... ;)

Guest FADoss

Tim,

No middle of the night punks since I shadowed them home and called the cops on them a few weeks ago.

And anyone who comes after me has to get past the M-4...and my homosexual beagle. Not sure I follow the married comment...

So Trudell,

UT graduate? Who are your Austin peeps?

Fred

Not sure I follow the married comment...

Knowing Tim I'm sure he's just taking the piss out of you in his playful way Fred.

So Trudell,

UT graduate? Who are your Austin peeps?

Fred

UT indeed, though I transferred after 2 years.

My people have mostly moved on and out.

But a few of the true believers still remain, lost forever in the bar scene no doubt.

Trudell

Guest FADoss

Ah, good old 6th Street.

And I hope you weren't too sad about the married thing. I'm sure there are other men out there. :P

Fred

Good to have you here Trudell.

-Raffi

Glad you are here Sheriff!

argh!

HappyBelatedWelcomeAboard2uTrudell!

I pinch myself for my ever growing slackisum...

hey baby long time no talk. we'll have to catch up, but i just wanted to say hi and thanks again for jumping in here. i will try to check in and as always you know where to find me.

don't be too hard on the boys, they have good souls in there somewhere, under all that leather and gunpowder and smell of cordite. all hail the big T love too.