kwiat_skye

Give 'em Hell Malone

Nice score, Noeland!

Mark! Glad to see you on the board again. By the way, those guys over at Hannibal films are horrible at returning emails. I still ocassionally bug them for part 2.

am I the only one alive that thinks the really should make "Make Em Bleed Malone"????

No you are not. Getting Hannibal to lift a finger is another question. I bugged them for over a year, but no response. Not even an automated bs response.

F'ing useless!........ (Them, not you mate) :D

Yikes lol

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing Make 'em Bleed either ........... or the third - and I think TJ came up with this title on set: Kill 'em All, Malone. A little bone to Metallica there. I have not heard from Hannibal either on the sequel, but I refuse to give up hope. Maybe one of these days we can at least pry the comic rights away from them and rope Bradstreet into doing some art? ; )

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing Make 'em Bleed either ........... or the third - and I think TJ came up with this title on set: Kill 'em All, Malone. A little bone to Metallica there. I have not heard from Hannibal either on the sequel, but I refuse to give up hope. Maybe one of these days we can at least pry the comic rights away from them and rope Bradstreet into doing some art? ; )

I would watch all of those movies in a heartbeat. Kill 'em All, Malone......Whoa! That sounds good. B)

It's great that you haven't given up hope, cause I haven't either. Although, it's been some time since I last pestered Hannibal for a sequel. I just got tired of hearing nothing back from them.

A graphic novel of Malone -- BRILLIANT IDEA, Mark!!........Can we make that happen for real? Like....Seriously?

Please, RAW Captains.....Get on top of this immediately (or y'know...whenever you can). ;)

So when will "Make 'em bleed, Malone" and "Kill 'em all, Malone" enter production again? Cause I'm buying a seat in the middle of the room right now. No popcorn or coke please, it makes too much noise and I like it quiet when I watch.

This movie is beautiful and so well done! The graphic novel style is claimed right from the start and kept constant throughout the movie. It mixes very serious scenes with some unexpected touches of humor. Reminded me in some way of "City Hunter" (Nicky Larson) the manga. Altough in City Hunter, the "hammer and panty humor" is not the finnest humor in the world. But enough panty talk for today!

give-em-hell-malone-7-rcm0x1920u.thumb.jpg.30a2f1933a2d73a823cbff38a5bc8929.jpg

*SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS*

The opponents are freakingly not laughing though. Red, Black and Blue, they attack you. In beautifully inscenated sceneries. The mirror palace reference, the carrousel (Strangers on a train!), the hellish theater where the flow of the camera evokes the Styx. And Malone might fall into it, he's so near... be careful Malone!

I loved that Malone did not forget to catch his hat while running away from his flat. Some things are goddamm important and need to be respected.

Oh and by the way, I think I heard a Wilhelm Scream at the beginning of the movie when this guy falls through the window. Could someone please confirm (or reject the idea)?

Ah the sequels that should have been but never were.

Scripts were never written for Make Em Bleed, Kill Em All OR Rest In Peace as simply put the production company own the rights so if they are not interested then it doesn't happen. I would suspect given the company its simply about money rather that any sort of love for Malone. Cold to the bone.

Mark would write it in a heartbeat and I spoke with him not long ago so I know it still comes back around with him and TJ.

Maybe if Crimson does well (same production company) they might do more work with Tom which would give Malone a way in. 

23 hours ago, Geoff said:

Maybe if Crimson does well (same production company) they might do more work with Tom which would give Malone a way in. 

Clear message to the fan base here: let's get LOUD when Crimson is in pre-prod, shooting and post-prod!

Let 'em hear us, Malone!

40 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Clear message to the fan base here: let's get LOUD when Crimson is in pre-prod, shooting and post-prod!

Let 'em hear us, Malone!

Totally agree and I know Mark would be involved in a Malone resurrection.