kwiat_skye

Give 'em Hell Malone

Visited Blockbuster and found 11 copies of Give 'Em Hell Malone in the To Rent section.

11 Malones under one roof!!! I couldn't believe it. Those weren't there before. I searched. Maybe they're suddenly popping up now.

I don't know, but I did think it was a nice treat seeing all of 'em on the shelf like that. A proud moment. ;)

Maybe that's not a good thing Indie...if they are all just sitting there on the shelf, that means no one is watching it. :(

Maybe that's not a good thing Indie...if they are all just sitting there on the shelf, that means no one is watching it. :(

Or already owns it. ;)

I like seeing that they're finally available for people to watch. If I had seen another customer, I was going to recommend it to him.

any chances for sequel?

Awesome article, Jarlath!

Thanks so much for posting that.

Still trying to figure out why the publishers wouldn't want to glamorize the Mateba with the cool shots we hooked you up with from Malone, featuring TJ.

That one makes me scratch my head.

Love the article anyway!

- TB

any chances for sequel?

I've been sending Hannible e-mails about doing a sequel for over 6 months now. I've been sending them some of the positive reactions from here and other places on the web, but have yet to hear any word from them. Not even a genaric "Thanks for you e-mail, we appretiate..."

I think it's going to take more than e-mails from just me. If you have the time, send them a line. Here's the link:http://www.hannibalpictures.com/contact.php

Thanks for badgering Hannibal, John and everyone else who sends word their way -- I haven't heard any go on a sequel yet. There was talk, we have the story, now we just need the "financial will" so-to-speak...

No problem, just doing what I can to get another Malone going. You would think with the exposure of Hung and the attention LOL is now getting that someone would seize the opportunity to cash in. But, I've said that about a few projects in the past that never found their way. <_>

I've been sending e-mails every chance I get. I'm not expecting a response from them anymore. I just hope they're actually getting all of our messages.

I will not rest until there is a Malone sequel.

saw this last night. LOVED IT. especially the last scene. great pulpy film noir movie.

I actually thought the to be continued thing was a bit of a gag. :-)

Good luck with the sequel...

Maybe Hannibal isn't a company we should be pleading to... http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b206411_mo...=imdb_tv-movies

So, what would this mean for Malone sequel?

I know it won't happen, but I say that RAW Entertainment should enter the picture. B)

I saw this too -- I have no idea what it means for a potential Malone sequel -- if I get a scoop I'll be sure to post it -- but at this point, I'm prepared to write a "Make 'em Bleed, Malonesy" sequel on my own ... Think that's far enough away from "Make 'em Bleed, Malone?"

What would it cost to get the rights back? I suppose if you show interest though, they might raise the price. I hope all works out for you in the end. And for us too. I know a lot of folks out there want "Make 'em Bleed".

I finally saw this!!!

I cringed a bit at first and at parts, then sat in suspense, then I was ultimately, and surprised to be, quite moved.

Well done Mark :)

I finally saw this!!!

I cringed a bit at first and at parts, then sat in suspense, then I was ultimately, and surprised to be, quite moved.

Well done Mark :)

Thank you very much -- I'm glad you enjoyed -- and moved. Though I can't take much credit for that, it's TJ's acting.

I want a sequel with ron perlman playing a badie and aaron eckhart playing a drug dealer, former best friend og malone ;)

Just watched this movie, and it was awesome. I love when Thomas Jane gets to play a guy in a suit and hat with a gun.

The plot had me guessing the entire time. Each time I had a theory, it was ruined by the next scene, but it stayed believable.

I wish this could be a series. I would watch TJ as a tough to kill detective over all of the Law & Orders combined! I can't get enough of all of the great anachronisms: the clothes, the cars, the pay phones!

Damn... I wanna know what happens next!

I loved this movie. The way he dressed and the way he talked made me think of humphrey bogart. He was great that is Mr. Jane was great.

Guest AdminGuyX

Well, since I will likely never be able to purchase a real Mateba, I went ahead and picked up a stunt casting from Give 'em Hell Malone. I've been collecting film props for a few decades now, and this is my 5th screen used piece. Very happy to add it to the collection!

Give_em_Hell_Malone_Gun_1_zps6a6dbc4a.jp

That's so cool, Noeland! I'm glad it gets to stay in the RAW family. B)

Well, since I will likely never be able to purchase a real Mateba, I went ahead and picked up a stunt casting from Give 'em Hell Malone. I've been collecting film props for a few decades now, and this is my 5th screen used piece. Very happy to add it to the collection!

Give_em_Hell_Malone_Gun_1_zps6a6dbc4a.jp

Okay I am jealous this is really cool. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: