kwiat_skye

Give 'em Hell Malone

Question-What is Give 'Em Hell Malone rated? I always thought it was rated R, but my DVD says it's Not Rated. I'm a little confused.

It's definitely an R-rated film, but it saying Not Rated just means it wasn't submitted to the MPAA.

It's definitely an R-rated film, but it saying Not Rated just means it wasn't submitted to the MPAA.

Thanks for answering that. I was confused, because I've seen Give 'Em Hell Malone labeled as both R and Not Rated. And I guess I always figured that a movie is given only one rating. Unless there's altered versions.

Has anyone been e-mailing Hannible about getting another Malone? I've been good to my word and have been e-mailing them every week. I've even been hinting at letting a certain company out there getting a crack at taking Malone to paper and ink format. Gotta get some Malone comics :D

Anyway, I still have not heard anything back from Hannible, nor did I expect an e-mail from them, but I figured if I keep it up, they might get back to me to let me know their plans (or to ask me to stop e-mailing ;) ). So, as Mark did before, I'm asking everyone at RAW to send Hannible an e-mail about letting Malone loose for another go-round. Even if everyone here e-mails them once, who knows, we might get heard. It can't hurt, and it will only take a minute of your time.

http://www.hannibalpictures.com/contact.php

I've been e-mailing every week. And I still haven't gotten a response. I'm going to e-mail them until the sequel happens. Yes, it would be nice if others particpate, too. Please. I don't know if only a few people will have any power of persuasion.

Hey, I think I can speak for all of us when I say...

We love Mark Hosack and we love GEHM and WE WANT MORE! We won't stop until we get it! LOL

Hey, I think I can speak for all of us when I say...

We love Mark Hosack and we love GEHM and WE WANT MORE! We won't stop until we get it! LOL

Careful who you speak for... !

Thanks! Let's hope it happens.

Here's another review for GEHM that I found online - 4 out of 5 stars -

"Jane is the star, though, and part of me is kind of glad he isn't one of the mega variety. Invariably he'd end up appearing in bloated budgeted, watered down for the masses action films, instead of leading cracking, but smaller flicks like this one. It's another predictably great performance from Jane..."

http://entertainment.ie/DVD_review/Give_...Malone/7023.htm

Jen

That's a nice review. And I feel the same way about theatrical releases. For some reason, the movies I anticipate the most end up going straight to DVD. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen a trailer for a Blockbuster flick and asked, "This is going to theaters!?".

I do believe every movie has an audience, but distribution isn't equal. If I was in charge of distributing Give 'Em Hell Malone, I would've given it the proper treatment; I would've made it a wide release.

My pal, Jan ran across this on a recent trip to Poland.

The North American distributors didn't have the sand to go graphic (morons) . . . Thank God for the European brotherhood.

Now THAT'S a DVD package!

Three cheers!

13466_461489228135_571928135_624533.jpg

- TB

I know I have a tiny uncomplicated mind, and it easily gets boggled...but come on... it don't take no genious to see how fucking great that package looks vs the piece of shit packaging we got here in the states...so I am very...boggled...

This packaging makes the movie look awesome, interesting and very much wanting to jump into my shopping cart.

The other packaging makes this movie look like a cheap piece of shit...boggled.

Agreed, Irish. At least someone had sense enough to package it right, even if it wasn't in the US. Still, .. damn. Sure would be nice to have that package instead of the POS we got stuck with. I guess I'm gonna have to make my own, if I can figure out how, lol!

And if anyone's emailing Hannibal about a sequel, be sure to put a bug in their ear about the packaging too.

My pal, Jan ran across this on a recent trip to Poland.

The North American distributors didn't have the sand to go graphic (morons) . . . Thank God for the European brotherhood.

Now THAT'S a DVD package!

Three cheers!

13466_461489228135_571928135_624533.jpg

- TB

Wow! Such a perfect cover!

I bet a person who has never heard of the movie would buy it based on that cover. Just looking at it makes me want to watch it, again.

I wish mine looked like that.

Cool!

Just got my copy of Malone from Hannibal.

Finally just emailed 'em and they sent me one.

It looks awesome now that I've replaced the cover with the white noir art ;)

- tb

I haven't been able to print out the cover. The printer is fucked, it seems to only be able to print black.

Cool!

Just got my copy of Malone from Hannibal.

Finally just emailed 'em and they sent me one.

It looks awesome now that I've replaced the cover with the white noir art ;)

- tb

Glad to hear that! Now, you can see your name in the credits. :D

Glad to hear that! Now, you can see your name in the credits. :D

Jeez, I just saw the post on Poland's White Noir -- looks fantastic -- !!

Just got a photoprinter as well, so I'll be swapping out soon....

Sigh. Sometimes I don't get along with my editors. My Article for the Mateba was finally published, but they never used any of the images I got from Mr. Bradstreet and Hannibal Films. Sigh.... At least they kept my mentions of Mr Jane and his love of the gun :)

Just for your reading pleasure. Sorry about the small images. The original publication is a 69meg document... I hope I get a copy soon...

cssa_news_201007_04.jpg

cssa_news_201007_05.jpg

cssa_news_201007_06.jpg

cssa_news_201007_07.jpg

Only 15,000 copies for distribution, but still it's a start :P

Visited Blockbuster and found 11 copies of Give 'Em Hell Malone in the To Rent section.

11 Malones under one roof!!! I couldn't believe it. Those weren't there before. I searched. Maybe they're suddenly popping up now.

I don't know, but I did think it was a nice treat seeing all of 'em on the shelf like that. A proud moment. ;)