• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....became a square

ALSOOO I just was called to be Michael Imperioli's stand in for Detroit 1-8-7 for the next couple of days! Fun shitttttt. Maybe I can get some stunt work out of this too. And possibly a role on the show later on in the season or possibly next season if this show does good enough. Stand-ins get some good opportunities and loving for the crew every now and again

That's awesome! You are so lucky, Raffi! I've always been such a fan of Hugh Jackman. He's always seemed like the guy who could pull off anything. He acts, he sings, he dances. He's very talented.

Though, I gotta add that Jackman is lucky to have met you, as well. ;)

Thank you Indie, you're just a doll!

Yeah I think he's one of the best actors of today. He's the fuckin mannnn

....became a square

ALSOOO I just was called to be Michael Imperioli's stand in for Detroit 1-8-7 for the next couple of days! Fun shitttttt. Maybe I can get some stunt work out of this too. And possibly a role on the show later on in the season or possibly next season if this show does good enough. Stand-ins get some good opportunities and loving for the crew every now and again

Jeez, Raffi! You sure live a very exciting life. Whenever the word stand-in comes up, I think of the short-lived show Grosse Pointe. Actor Kyle Howard's character was a stand-in on that show.

It would be very awesome if you do land a part. Good luck, buddy!

...went to the Colts training camp last night and got to eat dinner with Peyton Manning! YEAH! :P

Wow! That's sweet! Bet you had a great time. :D

Jeez, Raffi! You sure live a very exciting life. Whenever the word stand-in comes up, I think of the short-lived show Grosse Pointe. Actor Kyle Howard's character was a stand-in on that show.

It would be very awesome if you do land a part. Good luck, buddy!

Thanks dear! Yeah it's going good. Today was a great day on set. I also talked to the stunt coordinator Clint Lilley and I may be able to get some stunt work on set as well. Hopefully something good comes out of it.

Hugh Jackman came on set today to visit since he's filming his movie -Real Steel - nearby. It's cool that he remembered me and we picked up our conversation from last time.

We shall see what comes!

Thanks dear! Yeah it's going good. Today was a great day on set. I also talked to the stunt coordinator Clint Lilley and I may be able to get some stunt work on set as well. Hopefully something good comes out of it.

Hugh Jackman came on set today to visit since he's filming his movie -Real Steel - nearby. It's cool that he remembered me and we picked up our conversation from last time.

We shall see what comes!

See! I knew you made an impression on Jackman! Very cool. I feel a big break coming for you real soon. ;)

Signed up with Twitter. All b/c Tim Roth got one last week. :D

I have an interview for a Development Assistant position for a film production company next Tuesday. Wish me luck ;)

That's great!

All The Best of Luck to You!!! :)

I have an interview for a Development Assistant position for a film production company next Tuesday. Wish me luck ;)

BEST OF LUCK!

See! I knew you made an impression on Jackman! Very cool. I feel a big break coming for you real soon. ;)

Thank you indie! I too have a Twitter but i dont use it.

Padre - best of luck to you! Knock em dead

-Raf

Thank you indie! I too have a Twitter but i dont use it.

Padre - best of luck to you! Knock em dead

-Raf

...deleted my account over at comicspace.com, they have totally buggered up the site. I suppose I'm going to start a deviant art site, anybody got any other suggestions?

Finished shooting my role as "The Homeless man" for Poison Apple. Started filmimg last night at 8pm and finished this morning at 5:30am. Beat but what a great time!

PIC!!! Me in full make up, make by Donna Tewilliger.

me-zombied2.jpg

Finished shooting my role as "The Homeless man" for Poison Apple. Started filmimg last night at 8pm and finished this morning at 5:30am. Beat but what a great time!

me-zombied2.jpg

Nice buddy!

Donna is the goods when it comes to SFX Makeup. See if she can dig you up some pictures from "The Lumberjack". She did greattt

OMG Irish! That's fabulous. My first reaction was...Double tap 'em! :P