_C_

I JUST...

Congrats to you J

Try to get your hands on some Kona Blend or Columbia Supremo coffee. It won't disappoint I promise!

I got back from Coney Island after a night at working the club. We had a psychic there tonight giving free readings. I got one. Nobody wants to hear about my sad life lol

........became a grandmother a few hours ago. Yeesh, that sound old!

Wow! Great news. All my best to the new person in this world! Show em the ropes Grandma!

Yeesh! two "grandma"s in a row! :blink:

Her name is Lauren Ann. 6 lbs 10 oz. Looks pretty normal in the pics I've seen so far. :)

Yeesh! two "grandma"s in a row! :blink:

Her name is Lauren Ann. 6 lbs 10 oz. Looks pretty normal in the pics I've seen so far. :)

What's the matter, Grandma?! Lol! Just kidding! Congrats again.

"Looks pretty normal"? What? You mean, she's not the prettiest baby in the world?! Lol!

Congrats brother

... packed my bags, wife and kids to take to the hospital. Tonight, if all goes good, I'll have a third daughter :D

Cool!

... spent the last 24+ hours with my new little girl :D

Paige Victoria Weber, the biggest of the three, born June 11th at 12:41 p.m. weighing in at 10.7 lbs and 22 1/2 inches. Can't wait to take her home.

Paige Victoria Weber, the biggest of the three, born June 11th at 12:41 p.m. weighing in at 10.7 lbs and 22 1/2 inches. Can't wait to take her home.

Congratulations!

Aww man, that is so cool. Congrats to you and your family, lots of love and positive vibs from mine to yours.

Congrats man! As the father of a 6-year-old little girl and a 3 month old little girl I have to say that girls are the best. Something about having daughters is just amazing.

Just got home from having my old cat, Paco, put to sleep at the vet. He had a good 14+ years. I'm sure he's happier in kitty heaven now.

I'm sad.

Yeah, sorry to hear that. We had the family cat put down about 6 months ago, so I know how horrible it feels.

I just...

...logged onto my old website for the first time in six months, with the intention of posting some new writing this week. I haven't posted in a long time-- nearly a year. I'm not sure I'll go through with it, but I logged in, at least, I guess to prove that the log-in information still works. Or something.