_C_

I JUST...

yeah me too.

just woke up a tad while ago, and I feel great!

Lastnights fests-

went to The Toronto Maple Leafs game...and they won. Good looking team we got this year.

plotted out a new story, worked out some sketches that pleased me as oppose to ending up in the recycle box...high hopes here...

possibly found a cure for the common household hangover without ending up with a slight case of death! woo-hoo!

Guest FADoss

"Hey...didn't you take me to a Leafs game? You owe me 20 bucks you French fofagged queer!"

Gotta love Kids in the Hall.

...collated a bunch of papers. I am the only one working around here?! :P

Jen

PS Just to make it a teeny bit more interesting, maybe, I'm doing this while listening to Fleet Foxes on MySpace, to see if I like their tunes or not. I saw them on Letterman, I think, a couple days ago (or maybe it was last week?), and liked whatever song they were doing...but I think they're too mellow for me on record.

"Hey...didn't you take me to a Leafs game? You owe me 20 bucks you French fofagged queer!"

Gotta love Kids in the Hall.

during the Kid's last season of filming, I spammed the CBC telling them my kid brother has cancer, and one of his last wishes was tickets to be apart of the live studio audience.

I'm still on hold...

I just shot to hell my day off (which I use for writing) hunting snakes that managed to make their way into my basement. I'm at three so far. Between my wife and two little girls, I'm thinking it could be a long night. <_>

. . . Sat down to finish reading Robert E. Howard's Desert Adventures, featuring El Borak.

Life is sweet.

- TB

I just shot to hell my day off (which I use for writing) hunting snakes that managed to make their way into my basement. I'm at three so far. Between my wife and two little girls, I'm thinking it could be a long night. <_<

Damn your daughters hunt the snakes too? Brave little girls, I'd never go near a snake *shudders.

Damn your daughters hunt the snakes too? Brave little girls, I'd never go near a snake *shudders.

No, they don't like them, but they'll keep me up to make sure there are no more.

No, they don't like them, but they'll keep me up to make sure there are no more.

What kind of snakes are they? At my school we have rattlesnakes hiding certain places (It's a school thats up in the mountains and stuff.)

Just your avarge garden snake, but the basement is where we do laundry and have the freezer, so we're in it every day. The creep factor for my wife is quite significant on this one, so it's top priority now. So far I'm up to six, and there is still one more that I know of, but can't reach. It's hiding in the foundation. I'm on my way to get some spray foam, that should do the trick and I can get some sleep.

...finished a smoke. Now the quest begins for my next bottle of Turkey...

....pulled an all nighter because I overslept yesterday and now decided to go to the gym at 5:30 am today. It is now 4:41 am.

watched WISHMASTER...

loved it to bits, even the end credits with Motorhead's "listen to your heart" blasting.