_C_

I JUST...

Coolness! He seems like such a good dude!

Congratulations! It's nice to have history on an internet forum, right - everything seems so ephemeral. I'm coming up on 5 years - feeling amazingly at home! Yay!

Congrats & Cheers - until later of course ...

Holy sh*ite!

You are one tough hombre, tip of the hat to you.

Agreed! That's what happened to me and I'm down for weeks - crikey!

I think this year the flu season is going to be bad. Was sick for about a week. Have decided to get a flu shot. And I discovered I just don't get better as fast as I used to. My smart ass son says it is cuz I am old. ^_^ ^_^

Congratulations! It's nice to have history on an internet forum, right - everything seems so ephemeral. I'm coming up on 5 years - feeling amazingly at home! Yay!

Thank you! :wub: I so love being a part of the RAW gang. Five? That's fantastic! Congratulations on your forum dedication, jayesse8! You should get a cake for hittin' the 5th year milestone. B)

I just pulled a good number I decided to fall down are steps. Now I have a bruise on my tail bone and my knee is hurting.I guess I should pay attention to what I am doing.

I just had a horse that I take care of break down today...his name I LOVE CANDY. he was not put down but his racing career is over. he is still in my care and will be until he is ready to ship to the farm. I will miss him when he goes...his name, is how I feel about him...my heart is broken

Sorry to hear it Dude. Hang in there.

I just decided to throw it out there..New york Comic Con next week..Artist Alley table T-8. Stop by and say hi and grab a copy of my NYCC preview of Martin Chase: Human Weapon, which is coming out in December with a cover by Paul Gulacy.

My Artist was com ing from Italy but was HIT BY A CAR so it'll be me and my friend Keith Murphy at the table. Keith is a hell of an artist in his own right so feel free to hit him up for a sketch.

I just had a horse that I take care of break down today...his name I LOVE CANDY. he was not put down but his racing career is over. he is still in my care and will be until he is ready to ship to the farm. I will miss him when he goes...his name, is how I feel about him...my heart is broken

Sorry to hear that. I am an animal lover and that just makes me sad. But hang in there.

thanks joyce and esco...tough business to work in if you care?! there is a saying that you cant fall in love with the horses you work with...I couldn't imagine it any other way...sometimes I see them more than my wife and my cat...thanks...

thanks joyce and esco...tough business to work in if you care?! there is a saying that you cant fall in love with the horses you work with...I couldn't imagine it any other way...sometimes I see them more than my wife and my cat...thanks...

Your welcome. How can you possibly not fall in love with the animals you work with. I know I would fall in love with them.

my horse sly aspious won the second race at woodbine today...we are 2 happy boys!!!

You need to start betting on your horses more often ;)

I did bet...not a big gambler though. but got a nice bit of change back...plus I get money from trainer/owner

need all the RAW power you guys can muster...in a big race sunday...250 000 stake race with my horse Bangkok...wish me luck...please!

That's really cool. Carpenter is one of the greats, even if the new stuff is not as strong as the old. I can overlook that, he's got too many classics under his belt.

I just hate ignorant people I just want to slap them in the back of the head and ask them if they have always been this stupid. :angry: :angry:

I just am sitting here listening to the wind howling outside. The weather today has been raw here. Winds are 30 to 40 miles an hour with gusts up to 60 miles an hour. Had T-storms and was under a tornado warning. This weather isn't right for this time of the year here in Ohio. But as the saying goes for this state if you don't like the weather we are having now give it an hour it will change. Well I guess I know what I am doing tomorrow picking up lots of tree limbs oh joy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow, glad you weathered the storms. Summer and fall went really fast. Ready or not, time to hunker down again. Have you ever used ROKU? Got it to watch netflix on TV, it has lots of free movie and music and things like TED talks and enrichment topics. Great to snuggle up and relax.

I just am sitting here listening to the wind howling outside. The weather today has been raw here. Winds are 30 to 40 miles an hour with gusts up to 60 miles an hour. Had T-storms and was under a tornado warning. This weather isn't right for this time of the year here in Ohio. But as the saying goes for this state if you don't like the weather we are having now give it an hour it will change. Well I guess I know what I am doing tomorrow picking up lots of tree limbs oh joy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We had lots of tornadoes in towns near mine, but thankfully nothing hit our house. Just really windy & stormy & scary.

The strange thing is that I was actually in a town that got hit really bad one day before the tornadoes happened. Driving past those places one day and seeing them get destroyed the next is devastating. Then, you see the stories about the people who were away from their homes and go home to find no home. Heartbreaking.

Wow, glad you weathered the storms. Summer and fall went really fast. Ready or not, time to hunker down again. Have you ever used ROKU? Got it to watch netflix on TV, it has lots of free movie and music and things like TED talks and enrichment topics. Great to snuggle up and relax.

The web series that me & my brother created & work on, Curve Your Vampirism, is on a Roku channel called GetScaredTV. Feel free to check it out. :)

We had lots of tornadoes in towns near mine, but thankfully nothing hit our house. Just really windy & stormy & scary.

The strange thing is that I was actually in a town that got hit really bad one day before the tornadoes happened. Driving past those places one day and seeing them get destroyed the next is devastating. Then, you see the stories about the people who were away from their homes and go home to find no home. Heartbreaking.

The web series that me & my brother created & work on, Curve Your Vampirism, is on a Roku channel called GetScaredTV. Feel free to check it out. :)

I am glad your okay. And it was scary especially when you look outside and see the tree next to your house bending and touching the ground. They said we had what they call straight line winds. And my thoughts and prayers are with all the people who lost everything due to the tornadoes.

I am glad your okay. And it was scary especially when you look outside and see the tree next to your house bending and touching the ground. They said we had what they call straight line winds. And my thoughts and prayers are with all the people who lost everything due to the tornadoes.

Thank you! I'm glad you're okay, too. :) I don't like storms. I don't mind a little light rain, but storms terrify me.....In one town, a house ended up in the middle of a street. It was awful. But people seem confident to rebuild.

Thank you! I'm glad you're okay, too. :) I don't like storms. I don't mind a little light rain, but storms terrify me.....In one town, a house ended up in the middle of a street. It was awful. But people seem confident to rebuild.

I know I heard about that. My heart just breaks for all these people. We did end up with some damage to our house. Ripped some shingles off our roof and tore off a good size piece of siding. And we lost 3 good size trees one was split right in half. I am not real fond of storms either. Never use to be like that but when I was still married where I lived we had 2 tornadoes rip through there and we were lucky both times it never touched our house.

I know I heard about that. My heart just breaks for all these people. We did end up with some damage to our house. Ripped some shingles off our roof and tore off a good size piece of siding. And we lost 3 good size trees one was split right in half. I am not real fond of storms either. Never use to be like that but when I was still married where I lived we had 2 tornadoes rip through there and we were lucky both times it never touched our house.

That's terrible. So sorry about that damage. But safety of you & your loved ones is what's most important (obvious statement).

Hope all is well with Joyce and anyone else experiencing inclement winter weather!

We are a little spoiled for mildness in my neck of the woods, but it is catching up with the chill.

Take care all!