_C_

I JUST...

hey, it was just a thumbnail

So, I still think it is cool. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just watch Thursday...have not seen it in years! found in in a movie bin in low end shop...whos a happy boy!

The cow phone cracked me up alot.

I just hate it when my friends ask me why I am not dating any one. They tell me I am pretty and am a real sweetheart. But my answer is always the same I have gotten burned one to many times. I just wish they could understand that.

You know your really tired, when you start to fall asleep while typing on your computer. That is what happened to me today. Can't understand why I am so tired.

Sounds like a great time for a nature walk - please find a stone - small enough for your pocket. Sun Correla has kept my jazzed, juicing and meditating in the Sauna. I am amazed at the energy from saying the sound huuuu, short for all of the religions name for god. Human is God Man....and so on. You do not need to think about other peoples opinions or stupid slurs, find your own happy.

The small pebble is to have your ROCK - for gratitude. And then the fun starts.

I am doing laundry and it is midnight.

The most unpredictable moments are when you are the passenger and you are with a 15 year old. I am getting so elaborate. it may be time to - either fold or ?

my wife and I met the one and only mr ron Perlman yesterday... great guy! when he smiles he looks like he is 8yrs old

my wife and I met the one and only mr ron Perlman yesterday... great guy! when he smiles he looks like he is 8yrs old

Wow you guys are lucky I would love to meet an actor. But nobody famous comes out are way at least not were I live. And your right about when he smiles, he seems like a really sweet man. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My brother is home but is weak but he is working on getting his strength back. And thank you for keeping him in your thoughts. And the comment you made about the family is true you should always be there for your family. I took care of my dad until 2 days before he passed when he slipped into a coma and had to be put in hospice and I now take care of my mom that is what I do for a living I am an S.T.N.A. But I don't work outside the house. But I feel my parents took care of me and now it is time for me to take care of them. And I wouldn't trade it for the world. And I will keep your mom in my thoughts.

It's so generous of you to help your family. And thank you for thinking of mine. :)

I just got done crying my eyes out. My uncle my moms younger brother passed away today. This broke are hearts and devastated my mom. Please say a prayer for my family. :( :(

I'm sorry to read about your loss. Will definitely send out prayers for you & your family.

I just saw a pic of myself in Canadian thoroughbred magazine...all in days work!

That's amazing!

I just watch Thursday...have not seen it in years! found in in a movie bin in low end shop...whos a happy boy!

Oh, man! You seem to find all of these hard-to-find DVDs & for a low price, too!

And now, I'm jealous...

...turned 4 on RAW today. ^_^

I know that other members on here have been a part of this place since its very beginning, which is fantastic...But to me, 4 years of remaining active on a forum is quite an achievement. During my time spent here, I've made great friends, engaged in intriguing conversations about my interests, seen incredible artwork and behind-the-scenes movie info shared, and have just enjoyed feeling welcome among my RAW family.

Thank you, every-single-body! *GROUP HUG* :wub:

I know that other members on here have been a part of this place since its very beginning, which is fantastic...But to me, 4 years of remaining active on a forum is quite an achievement. During my time spent here, I've made great friends, engaged in intriguing conversations about my interests, seen incredible artwork and behind-the-scenes movie info shared, and have just enjoyed feeling welcome among my RAW family.

Group Hug to you to. We are like one big family on here and I think everyone on here is really nice. I remember when I first came on here I was kind of scared I wouldn't fit in but everyone made me feel very welcomed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

another horse I take care of INCLUSA won today! went off at 40 to 1 odds! yes I bet on her...drinks are on me!

another horse I take care of INCLUSA won today! went off at 40 to 1 odds! yes I bet on her...drinks are on me!

Well congrats and will you drink one for me. Had the day from hell.

Group Hug to you to. We are like one big family on here and I think everyone on here is really nice. I remember when I first came on here I was kind of scared I wouldn't fit in but everyone made me feel very welcomed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you, Joyce! :D *hugs*

got double barreled by a horse this morning(kicked with both back feet)blood bubbles and everything! man I hate hospitals!!!

got double barreled by a horse this morning(kicked with both back feet)blood bubbles and everything! man I hate hospitals!!!

Holy crap. I really hope your okay and feel better soon.

Holy crap. I really hope your okay and feel better soon.

thanks for you concern...going back to work tomorrow! nature of the biz, man up or stay home!

Jeez....kicked by a horse? I had an incident two weeks ago while quading with some friends in the backwoods of PA. We go out for hours and usually have a ball. The Quad I was riding had been in an accident a few weeks earlier and I noticed it wasnt 100% but I went out anyway. There was a particular hill we always hit that is almost straight up, it has just enough of an angle that with some weight placement you can ride almost straight up it. Well, that bike didnt feel like making it straight up and started to whine out about 3/4 of the way up....about 13-14 feet up, and then just stopped.

There was a second I thought to climb up on the handlebars and walk straight off the bike onto the top of the hill Captain Jack style but I just desperatly, foolishly, tried to push the throttle.

And then my ass slid off the seat.

And the rest of me started to follow.

I let go off the handlebars and felt my feet hit the ground, my knees buckle, my ass hit the ground and I rolled, waiting for the impact of the bike to land on me.

I rolled fast and found myself launching myself into the air and onto my feet...just in time to watch the Quad land where I had landed and flip a few times.

We bent the handlebars back up and rode a few hours more. I was fine.

Two days later I was sore as shit.

No emergency room. Luckily I was wearing a helmet.

Just got my approval for NYCC artists alley. I ask every year....ANYONE going to NYCC??

Yikes! Hope you're feeling better now.

Jeez....kicked by a horse? I had an incident two weeks ago while quading with some friends in the backwoods of PA. We go out for hours and usually have a ball. The Quad I was riding had been in an accident a few weeks earlier and I noticed it wasnt 100% but I went out anyway. There was a particular hill we always hit that is almost straight up, it has just enough of an angle that with some weight placement you can ride almost straight up it. Well, that bike didnt feel like making it straight up and started to whine out about 3/4 of the way up....about 13-14 feet up, and then just stopped.

There was a second I thought to climb up on the handlebars and walk straight off the bike onto the top of the hill Captain Jack style but I just desperatly, foolishly, tried to push the throttle.

I let go off the handlebars and felt my feet hit the ground, my knees buckle, my ass hit the ground and I rolled, waiting for the impact of the bike to land on me.

I rolled fast and found myself launching myself into the air and onto my feet...just in time to watch the Quad land where I had landed and flip a few times.

Just got my approval for NYCC artists alley. I ask every year....ANYONE going to NYCC??

Esco, I'm happy you're okay....And it's a good thing you were wearing your helmet....Stay safe.

Congrats on receiving NYCC artists alley approval! I wish I could attend, but sadly no, I won't be there.

I am glad your okay. That would of scared the crap out of me. Probably wouldn't ride for awhile.

I just hate it when family members share there sickness with you. I now have a cold. I swear if I blow or wipe my nose much more I am going to look like rudolf.

Is the horse ok?

Is the horse ok?

that's funny...we say the same thing here when it happens. thanks everyone for wishing me well...esco play safe out there!

Coolness! He seems like such a good dude!

Congratulations! It's nice to have history on an internet forum, right - everything seems so ephemeral. I'm coming up on 5 years - feeling amazingly at home! Yay!

Congrats & Cheers - until later of course ...

Holy sh*ite!

thanks for you concern...going back to work tomorrow! nature of the biz, man up or stay home!

You are one tough hombre, tip of the hat to you.

I just hate it when family members share there sickness with you. I now have a cold. I swear if I blow or wipe my nose much more I am going to look like rudolf.

Agreed! That's what happened to me and I'm down for weeks - crikey!