_C_

I JUST...

Guest AdminGuyX

I just started reading "R.I.P." by Thomas Ott. After reading "Dark Country," I had to check out some more Ott work.

Greetings from Hellville is another one I enjoyed.

I just got back from the Holiday CandleLight walk with my son and his girlfriend. The park was decorated so beautiful and the big christmas tree was really pretty. And walking through all the little shops was really fun. And we took a carriage ride around the block. Really made for a fun day. :rolleyes:

I just got done shopping. Every year are church has a donation going for the womens battered shelter. This year we did the 12to 14 year olds. It always makes me feel good to help the kids out that are less fortune it. Just like I always give to the bell ringers that stand outside the stores for the salvation army. To me christmas isn't about receiving it is about giving to the less fortune it. :rolleyes:

I just had my day made by the always amazing TJ. http://www.facebook....30&l=b6f3466fc2

Fact: Tom sure knows how to make a girl feel extra special & appreciated. :wub:

Thanks again for posting the V Day card on Facebook, Thomas! Very sweet of you.

I just had my day made by the always amazing TJ. http://www.facebook....30&l=b6f3466fc2

Fact: Tom sure knows how to make a girl feel extra special & appreciated. :wub:

Thanks again for posting the V Day card on Facebook, Thomas! Very sweet of you.

I really liked the card. And he is kinda sweet isn't he. I like it when he answers my question makes me feel good. I know most of you have met him face to face. But I will never meet him so when he answers my questions it makes me feel good.

I really liked the card. And he is kinda sweet isn't he. I like it when he answers my question makes me feel good. I know most of you have met him face to face. But I will never meet him so when he answers my questions it makes me feel good.

Thank you, Joyce! Tom is the kindest man w/ a heart of gold. It’s always exciting to get responses from him. Seeing the card I made on Facebook caught me by complete surprise. I got into attending horror conventions because of Tom, but I still haven’t met him yet. I came <thisclose> to meeting him once, but he had to cancel his appearance due to personal circumstances. Who knows? Maybe we will all get a chance to meet him someday. TJ’s my Holy Grail of guests. ;)

Well that was the cutest little Punisher Valentine I ever did see!

Of course that warrants an honorable mention :wub:

Thank you very much, jayesse! Awww…I appreciate your heartwarming comments. :D

i just woke up from watching the planet of the apes marathon on amc.(thats all five movies!) made wheat bran banana bread with walnuts and blueberries for breakfast(no sugar added)...now having a coffee and smoke...

My sister posted a saying on my facebook page and she said this pertained to me. It says I speak my mind because it hurts to much to bite my tongue. She is right that is me. I know sometimes I should probably bite my tongue but I just can't. And that is what gets me into trouble.

i just finished my first week back to work! the horses are fine...i'm not!!! day off tomorrow, then back to the grind!

I just love when people decide to share there sickness with you it just makes me oh so very happy. :wacko:

I just saw something very cool today. Was standing on the front porch and was watching the foggy mist roll across our field was really neat looking. :rolleyes:

... got back home less than a week ago. Sorry for the absence. Last Tuesday we got hit with a massive ice storm that knock out power over a large portion of the tri-state area. Linemen crews where called in from all over the country to lend a hand. I talked to a 35 year vet from Colorado, and he said it was the worst he had ever seen. In my little area alone, we had over 700 lines down and thousands of trees. Here we ar,e two weeks later, and they are still putting lines up. I had to pack the 6 of us up and head to Mom's for a week.

I've been trying to get settled back in so this is really one of the first times I've been able to hop on the net for longer than a few minutes.

You are a very dedicated person John, glad to know that you and your family are safe and sound.

... got back home less than a week ago. Sorry for the absence. Last Tuesday we got hit with a massive ice storm that knock out power over a large portion of the tri-state area. Linemen crews where called in from all over the country to lend a hand. I talked to a 35 year vet from Colorado, and he said it was the worst he had ever seen. In my little area alone, we had over 700 lines down and thousands of trees. Here we ar,e two weeks later, and they are still putting lines up. I had to pack the 6 of us up and head to Mom's for a week.

I've been trying to get settled back in so this is really one of the first times I've been able to hop on the net for longer than a few minutes.

Oh my goodness, John! I’m so happy you & your family are safe. In my area, we had a thunderstorm and lots & lots of rain. Flooding came as a result. I pretty much had a pool in my yard, but I know others had it way worse. Mother Nature is a wild one.

I just got done wanting to pull my hair out. Have had the day from hell. Everything that could go wrong did. Sometimes I wish I could just disappear for a little awhile. :angry:

it's my 2nd wedding anniversary today...to my loving wife Kathleen...I love you always!

walked off my job! need time to think about what to do next. I don't eat shit cos i'm told it tastes good!!!

walked off my job! need time to think about what to do next. I don't eat shit cos i'm told it tastes good!!!

That's a big decision to make, and you've made it. So, that was step 1...Now, I wish you the best of luck on moving forward to step 2 & beyond. :)

I had a very good birthday today. My son and his girlfriend took me out to dinner. It is always nice to see them considering I don't get to see them very much because of there work schedule and were they live. But had a really good time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well I didn't just but yesterday a horse I take care of won the 9th race at woodbine...sly aspios!!!

well I didn't just but yesterday a horse I take care of won the 9th race at woodbine...sly aspios!!!

Congrats. Quick question do you train the horses you take care of? :rolleyes:

n

Congrats. Quick question do you train the horses you take care of? :rolleyes:

no i'm a foreman and groom. but I did name this horse, sly aspios, which means sly horse.