_C_

I JUST...

Thank you!

Congrats, Esco. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just got done crying. Why is it you think you know somebody and they drop a bomb on you that literally breaks your heart. :(

I just got done crying. Why is it you think you know somebody and they drop a bomb on you that literally breaks your heart. :(

Don't know why people do the things they do .....

Heart ache is with many of us here, right now. You're not alone in this world.

It's just time to be still and quiet for awhile. This too shall pass.

Joyce, It's easy to say be strong, it'll get better...we both know it's a lot tougher to get through than that. But, the fact that you said you "got done" crying is a good start. Most generally I get kicked around a bit. I put my head down I get pissed and I bull my way through the hard days, i charish the good days, and believe me you got some really good days coming, just find a way to get through the hard ones. I am a bit north of you in Michigan and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, positive thoughts heading your way kiddo.

Thank you guys. I am starting to feel a little better. But my heart still aches. But knowing I have good friends on here who are trying to make me feel better helps.

Keep your head held high, and your heart will mend itself in time.

Keep your head held high, and your heart will mend itself in time.

Thank you for saying that. But I am starting to feel better. A wise women gave me some good advice and I took her advice. I have always said mom knows best.

I just got back from my nephew wedding. It was held in the rainforest at the zoo. It was really a fun wedding.

I just got back from my nephew wedding. It was held in the rainforest at the zoo. It was really a fun wedding.

Sounds like it was a really nice time, Joyce. Glad you got to enjoy the festivities, and congrats to your nephew. :)

Jen

Sounds like it was a really nice time, Joyce. Glad you got to enjoy the festivities, and congrats to your nephew. :)

Jen

Thanks Jen.

I just became an Aunty for the first time!

Congrats. Being a aunt is great. I am an aunt to 16 and a great aunt to 23. I know I am to young to be a great aunt but I come from a big family. I am the youngest of 10 children. :rolleyes:

Thank-you Joyce. I will spoil her rotten I'm sure :)

Wow, you have a big family...it's just my bro and I. I'm sure that can get costly.

I just got done getting soaked and wet from helping my brother get things done before these winds start from hurricane sandy. Wind is suppose to be 35 to 40 miles per hour with gusts up to 70 miles per hour. Man I am a little concerned cuz our house has alot of trees around it. Oh well the next 24 hours is gonna be bad.

I just at a roasted turkey sandwich.

I just got done getting soaked and wet from helping my brother get things done before these winds start from hurricane sandy. Wind is suppose to be 35 to 40 miles per hour with gusts up to 70 miles per hour. Man I am a little concerned cuz our house has alot of trees around it. Oh well the next 24 hours is gonna be bad.

Take care, Joyce! I'll be thinking of you folks in the storm area, sending good thoughts your way -

Take care, Joyce! I'll be thinking of you folks in the storm area, sending good thoughts your way -

Thank you. The wind is starting to get bad it is literally shaking the windows. And I can see some of the trees bending. Kind of scarey.

I'm in Long Island NY, and Hurricaine Sandy has finally gone leaving us without power, phone, heat and cell phone service. I'm at a friends using her computer. It was a wild ride with lots 73mph winds and sideways rain. My neighbors big tree fell and took out the lamp post and the wires. It will be a long time before we get power back.

I'm in Long Island NY, and Hurricaine Sandy has finally gone leaving us without power, phone, heat and cell phone service. I'm at a friends using her computer. It was a wild ride with lots 73mph winds and sideways rain. My neighbors big tree fell and took out the lamp post and the wires. It will be a long time before we get power back.

Stay warm & stay safe + hope you voted early.

Please stay safe and warm hope your power is on soon. We lost are power for only a couple of hours but you guys got hit really bad. Take care and stay safe.

I just became an Aunty for the first time!

Congratulations, Paola! You must be so proud. :D

Keeping everyone who’s experiencing extremely bad weather in my thoughts & prayers. Stay safe & strong, RAWarriors. :wub:

Congratulations, Paola! You must be so proud. :D

Keeping everyone who’s experiencing extremely bad weather in my thoughts & prayers. Stay safe & strong, RAWarriors. :wub:

Thank you that is really sweet. Am going to be really busy tommrrow lots of tree limbs to pick up and there is a few trees down that we are going to cut up. Damn sandy.

I just started reading "R.I.P." by Thomas Ott. After reading "Dark Country," I had to check out some more Ott work.

I just got done giving a donation to the Red Cross for the hurricane sandy victims. Please keep these people in your thoughts and prayers.