_C_

I JUST...

I am getting ready to go to bed. Have to get up at 5:30 to head to columbus to watch my son graduate from college. Man I am going to be one tired puppy considering it is 12:00 in the morning. Strong coffee hear I come.

I am getting ready to go to bed. Have to get up at 5:30 to head to columbus to watch my son graduate from college. Man I am going to be one tired puppy considering it is 12:00 in the morning. Strong coffee hear I come.

Congrats to your boy..... Good job !

Congrats to your boy..... Good job !

Thank you. I am very proud of my son for getting his bachelors degree. Now tommorrow he starts his new job working for the U.S. forestry department in ohio.

Congrats. Sounds like a cool job.

Congrats. Sounds like a cool job.

Yeah I talked to him tonite and he is really enjoying working there.

I just got done helping my brother put in the air conditioner for my mom. Hey anybody want are heat here in Ohio I am more in willing to share it. It is 95 today here with high humidity. And it really sucks.

I just hooked up to help out at this awesome group of Local film makers, POISON APPLE ENTERTAINMENT. We are working on a project for the Detroit 48 hour film festival...Please anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you everyone!

http://www.indiegogo.com/48poisonapples

I just had a baby boy! Okay, so my wife did, but still... Can't wait to get him home.

CONGRATULATIONS, JOHN!!! :D

You must be super proud to have a son. Who does he look more like?

I just had a baby boy! Okay, so my wife did, but still... Can't wait to get him home.

Awesome man. Congrats to you and the wife :)

Congrats on the new baby. Hope you and your wife and baby are doing fine.

Oh wow!!! Congratulations John and wife and all his big sisters!!! ;) Love & health :wub:

I just got done watching my brother and nephews and son blow off some fireworks. Really cool stuff.

I just got done making a homemade blackberry pie. With fresh blackberries from my sisters blackberry bushes. :rolleyes:

I just got done making a homemade blackberry pie. With fresh blackberries from my sisters blackberry bushes. :rolleyes:

YUMMM!!!

I just got done canning 85 jars of greenbeans and man am I tired. I don't think I want to see another greenbean for awhile.

I just got back from Put in Bay with my niece. Had a good time except for the boat ride kind of feeling sick. Me and boats are not friends. :blink:

I just got: out of the show, dressed, had 2 cups of coffee, and just got done....typing this !

I just got done making 2 homemade apple pies for are dinner tonite. Now I am on my way out the door to help my brother bale up the hay he cut down. :rolleyes:

I just passed a 4 Day test to become a Krav Maga Instructor!

CT707sept2012.jpg