_C_

I JUST...

My wife broke the news on Facebook already, so I'm gonna break it here: We are expecting our 4th child in July. We have 3 girls already, and since everyone at work asks, not I'm not hoping we get a boy this time. I'm kind of hoping for another girl ;)

CONGRATULATIONS, JOHN!!! That's exciting! :D

...got a link to the Kid Rock video that I am in, at the 3:10 mark you will see my fists and rings, then I'm also at the 4minute mark, danc'n and grin'n like a fool. GREAT TIME IT WAS!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/kid-rock/713731/...resley-ti.jhtml

...Oh yeah! This is a Mark Pellington video!

4TH!!!!!!!! Holy shit! I didnt know famlies got that big anymore! Congrats Bro!

And thanks everyone for the heads up on my cold. It's starting to fade! I love that Naked juice stuff but I think it was some sudafed and echinacea tea that pushed it to the door. Ive been drinking the stuff all weekend long.

...Discovered that the Bollywood film "Song of the Blind Girl" in which I play the lead role, has just won film of the year at the American International Film Festival...also I was voted actor of the year for my role in that film. Very suprised. But happy!

http://www.aiff2010.com/Winners.htm

Ha! no.

...Discovered that the Bollywood film "Song of the Blind Girl" in which I play the lead role, has just won film of the year at the American International Film Festival...also I was voted actor of the year for my role in that film. Very suprised. But happy!

http://www.aiff2010.com/Winners.htm

Congrats! That's really cool! :)

Just finished eating. Now back to studying for a test. Boringggggggggg.

Just finished eating. Now back to studying for a test. Boringggggggggg.

I don't know; the studying for a test sounds more stressful to me than boring! :lol: Good luck with it!

Jen

Finished reading Tim Weiner's Legacy Of Ashes: The History of the CIA. Amazing book. Amazing no one has blown us up yet. It explains so much about how the rest of the world views us and why.

I don't know; the studying for a test sounds more stressful to me than boring! :lol: Good luck with it!

Jen

Thanks Jen I passed it with flying colors. Was my recertification test for my s.t.n.a license. :D

... came back from TJ's (Trader Joe's). Needed blueberries for the big, beautiful scones I'll be baking (and some for snacking on). Yummy!

1z1ffd3.jpg

This video is for you if you've ever shopped here before.....

Enjoy!

... came back from TJ's (Trader Joe's). Needed blueberries for the big, beautiful scones I'll be baking (and some for snacking on). Yummy!

1z1ffd3.jpg

This video is for you if you've ever shopped here before.....

Enjoy!

What you have in that cart looks really good. :rolleyes:

i live off of dried blueberries.

i live off of dried blueberries.

Oh god please tell me that isn't the only thing you eat. I myself eat blueberries and strawberries but I can't stand rasberries or black rasberries. I do eat alot of different fruits and vegetables. :D

... can't sleep. Nothing's wrong, things are good, great in fact. Not thinking about particle beams & splitters, solar winds or chemtrails (ulch!). Just seem to have a case of the big eye tonight (er... last night). Stared at the patterns in the wood ceiling and changed positions more times than a skydiver. There's nothing holding my interest on the internet and don't want news. So now I'm sitting here sqishing my toes into a soft velvet pillow at the foot of the bed and daydreaming about surfing. So relaxed right now.

This song reminds me of that moment, after, laying down to dry off & warm up. When the hair just begins to feel crunchy from salt and one eye opens to stare at the water drops as they dry.

... can't sleep. Nothing's wrong, things are good, great in fact. Not thinking about particle beams & splitters, solar winds or chemtrails (ulch!). Just seem to have a case of the big eye tonight (er... last night). Stared at the patterns in the wood ceiling and changed positions more times than a skydiver. There's nothing holding my interest on the internet and don't want news. So now I'm sitting here sqishing my toes into a soft velvet pillow at the foot of the bed and daydreaming about surfing. So relaxed right now.

This song reminds me of that moment, after, laying down to dry off & warm up. When the hair just begins to feel crunchy from salt and one eye opens to stare at the water drops as they dry.

http://youtu.be/Az3SHeMHC6c

http://youtu.be/Az3SHeMHC6c

Yeah I know the feeling about not being able to sleep. Alot of times I go out on our front porch and sit and listen to all of the country noises and enjoy the peace and quite. And that seems to relax me.

Just put the finishing touches on a short script I'm really happy with called "Lock-In". I wrote 34 pages in 3 days, which is lightening quick for me. It practically wrote itself it was so easy. The plot synopis is basically: "Die Hard...in a pub." :)