Tim Bradstreet

The Art Of Joe Jusko

So funny, I get a lot of comments about how folks haven't seen a lot of the work in my book too.

But that's the fun of giant collections like these, it's like one stop shopping and you can catch a ton of stuff you may have missed or titles/card sets etc, you didn't have the chance to follow. One of my favorites is Vampi and the awesome dead tree. That piece just rules.

Hey, did I miss the quote I sent over for you or did you guys dump it cause I was too wordy?

Bastards.

xo - tb

It's NOT in there??? FUCK! If it got dropped it was definitely inadvertent. I sent Joe all of them and assumed he got them all in. I noticed that Mark Schultz's credit lines got dropped and no one picked it up until after printing. SHIT! Of ALL people I want in there I'm gonna be upset if your quote got shit canned.

Miss you, brother! Can't wait for San Diego!!!! We're getting in on Tuesday. La Jolla for dinner??? :)

So funny, I get a lot of comments about how folks haven't seen a lot of the work in my book too.

But that's the fun of giant collections like these, it's like one stop shopping and you can catch a ton of stuff you may have missed or titles/card sets etc, you didn't have the chance to follow. One of my favorites is Vampi and the awesome dead tree. That piece just rules.

Hey, did I miss the quote I sent over for you or did you guys dump it cause I was too wordy?

Bastards.

xo - tb

I'll be at HEROES CON in Charlotte this weekend hawking my book at the DESPERADO booth! Stop by and say "Hi!" if you're there!

Joe,

Just got your book too. It's truly"BRILLIANT!!!" It gave me a great opportunity to become much more familiar with your work and I absolutely love it. I told my assistant at work that I was ordering your book and it turned out you are his favorite artist and has a complete set of your Marvel Masterpiece. He went and ordered a copy for himself and is excited to have an opportunity to meet you at the San Diego Con. The books by you and Tim are among my favorite personal treasures.

Please let me get the truck loaded before you grab Tim and head off for dinner. I am plan on parking in the convention garage at 7:00 am on Wed.

Looking forward to seeing you again in San Diego,

Mike

Mike! THANK YOU!!!!! I'm really happy that so many people are finding the book enjoyable! I guess I can stop sweating now!!! lol I look forward to seeing you both in SD!

-Joe

Joe,

Just got your book too. It's truly"BRILLIANT!!!" It gave me a great opportunity to become much more familiar with your work and I absolutely love it. I told my assistant at work that I was ordering your book and it turned out you are his favorite artist and has a complete set of your Marvel Masterpiece. He went and ordered a copy for himself and is excited to have an opportunity to meet you at the San Diego Con. The books by you and Tim are among my favorite personal treasures.

Please let me get the truck loaded before you grab Tim and head off for dinner. I am plan on parking in the convention garage at 7:00 am on Wed.

Looking forward to seeing you again in San Diego,

Mike

Awesome.

Someday Joe, we have to do a jam piece.

Why have we never come up with a good excuse to do that?

Seeing your Punisher painting above makes me want to do a classic Punisher in the costume.

Your painting over top would give it the full power.

xoxo - TB

Oh, now that is a GREAT FARKIN' IDEA! I've even got that comic styled suit for O'Brien to use if you need it.

Make it happen. Joe, good to see you and the little lady again at Heroes. Next time store 'Street in your luggage. He dont know what he's missing at Heroes.

Oh, now that is a GREAT FARKIN' IDEA! I've even got that comic styled suit for O'Brien to use if you need it.

Make it happen. Joe, good to see you and the little lady again at Heroes. Next time store 'Street in your luggage. He dont know what he's missing at Heroes.

The problem is that I know only too well what I'm missing at Heroes ;(

I've been hearing about it for years from artist firends, other fans, and 'ol Mikey pooh.

Now if I could get Sheldon to invite me, fly me out, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

We work towards next year and I'll be there with Hells on.

Psst, Joe, see you very soon at SDCC, looking forward to it with great gusto.

We're gonna have a gas, and I'm not talking Mike Ploog and a plateful of cabbage.

xo - tb

Well, I'm just going to have to start chipping away at Shelton earlier this year. He's a hard man to keep in contact with. But yes, let's make it happen for summer '10

Make it so Mike, make it so!

And uh, Mike Ploog . . . Plate full of Cabbage . . . Anyone?

Thump, thump, thump . . . . is this thing ON?

;)

- tb

Hey, all!!! Been absent from the boards of late as I've been buried in work and a big interstate move. Thought I'd post the new VAMPIRELLA 40th Anniversary Poster I just finished for Harris Comics. 24"x36"

72VAMPIRELLA40thAnniversaryPosterFI.jpg

Big thanks!!!!

I've been seeing your updates on this peice over the last few weeks on your facebook. The finished product looks very cool Joe.

wow....I know that's lame, but, wow...I love this piece. Amazing. Words ain't good enough for it man. Thanks for sharing.