Tim Bradstreet

Bradstreet pics

That's awesome.

If only eh?

Here's one a friend of mine snapped not too long before Comicon this year.

TB1380sm.jpg

I wasn't trying to look mean, honest ;)

- TB

I love close up shots like this! this is great pic of you Tim!

Here is one where I meet ya back at the Wizard World Chicago con back in 2005

mentimweb.jpg

Aaron

So Tim, please tell me you're going to make an appearance at C2E2 in Chicago this year? I'm taking my 16 yr old niece, who by the way is a BRILLIANT young artist, and goddammit, I would love to see you there!

-Aly

I HAD to share this shot of Raffi which I do believe Noeland shot while I was in Detroit doing Motorcity Comicon.

The Man, the Myth, Raffi!

Raff.jpg

Dude you are a fucking ferocious lamb.

The fucker even paid for my Mongolian BBQ on Saturday night.

Wouldn't let me pay. He even chauffeured us all to dinner in his super-groovy chick magnet van.

Whotta GUY!

Let me know when you're moving to San Diego ;)

- TB

Raffi-----YOUR ARMS ARE HUGE MAN! lol

Hmmm, no plans yet. Would like to hit the annual Chicago show run by Wiz World though they really dropped the ball with the NYC show last year.

Speaking of the NYC show, TJ and I did an impromptu RAW promo shoot.

Here's a coupla shots -

bradstreet_jane_2009.jpg

thomas_jane_tim_bradstreet_20098.jpg

- tb

Hmmm, no plans yet. Would like to hit the annual Chicago show run by Wiz World though they really dropped the ball with the NYC show last year.

Here's a coupla shots -

bradstreet_jane_2009.jpg

- tb

Really? That's all you got for me man? What's a girl from the midwest gotta do to meet up with you? Yea I live on the east coast right now and it would be easy for me to just jump in my car for the NYC Comic-con BUT....funds is low right now, especially now that I have to move back to Indianapolis due to family issues. Ya gotta give your fans in the Midwest some love too....that's all I'm sayin.... :P

Don'tchu worry, I'll be back for sure. In fact, may be doing a show in Indy, waiting to hear back from the show coordinator.

- TB

Don'tchu worry, I'll be back for sure. In fact, may be doing a show in Indy, waiting to hear back from the show coordinator.

- TB

Well...Please don't you dare hold out on me! LOL Huge fan of yours and wanna truly introduce my niece into the wonderful world of comics....trying to sway her away from anime....

LOVE what you do Tim!

-Aly

Here's a coupla shots -

bradstreet_jane_2009.jpg

- tb

Awesome, Tim!! Two VERY cool dudes! Lookin' good!

janestreet.jpg

I smell buddy cop movie!

Also, that jacket Jane has is fucking awesome! Any chance you can pry out from him where he got it?

HA! I'll ask him but he may not have any idea. Patricia likes to buy him clothes and I'll bet she got him that. I could have swiped it the other night as it was just hanging on the back of a chair in his kitchen.

Got the hat though, he left it jammed between the seat and the door of my car and I discovered it when I got home. I'm wearing it now!

Yep, Tom's hat. During the shoot they asked me to put it on instead of the traditional backwards baseball cap. Guess they wanted me to look like an adult ;)

- TB

HA! I could have swiped it the other night as it was just hanging on the back of a chair in his kitchen.

Got the hat though, he left it jammed between the seat and the door of my car and I discovered it when I got home. I'm wearing it now!

Yep, Tom's hat too. During the shoot they asked me to put it on instead of the traditional backwards baseball cap. Guess they wanted me to look like an adult ;)

- TB

That's it, forget where he got it, just steal that fucker for me! :lol: I'm a mark for cool jackets. I'll leave the money by the tree in the park, you know the one.

HA! I'll ask him but he may not have any idea. Patricia likes to buy him clothes and I'll bet she got him that. I could have swiped it the other night as it was just hanging on the back of a chair in his kitchen.

Tom also wears clothes from his brother-in-laws line like that off-green coat and slacks he wore at the con. I have no idea if those are Tom's or Patricia's idea.

Speaking of leather jackets...

I love the photos, they are an exceptional core presentation of RAW!!!

Mike

- TB

Tim, please keep me updated about this.

Raffi-----YOUR ARMS ARE HUGE MAN! lol

Aly darlin,

I'm a lot smaller in person hehe... I JUSTTTT started working out again earlier this week after being out of the weightlifting game for over 4 months and after being out of martial arts for just over 2 months.... I'll be back in martial arts on Sunday.

I just got myself an agent and in order to get these film gigs, I need to be in good shape. I have some auditions coming up that need me to be physical and I made it my resolution to commit to not being a fat fuck anymore. Plus my agent recommended I modeled as well so I definitely gotta be in shape for that.

Thank you though hun! :D

Tim - Love these pics of you and Jane. They're just funny and awesome.

Guest AdminGuyX

Look at all that chemistry.

Great photos!

You two should do more of this stuff.

Is that first pic from the Dearborn civic center? You guys bring your skateboards?

;)

Oh my god The hotdogs were amazing there in Pinks, Ive been there.

Here's a shot just sent from Lee Roy Lopez from the Anaheim show -

TBAnaheim.jpg

- TB

tim28.jpg

Ha- that's my buddy Ronnie, my Bushi Tales partner Dave Beaty's little brother. I took it back at the 2005 SDCC I think. I do remember walking past TJ out front a little later in the day and asking Ronnie, "Hey, wasn't that Thomas Jane..?!" Ronnie replied, "Huh- where?!" and I said, "Dude- you're the one wearing the Punisher shirt!" We caught up to Tom and he was very cool and posed for a pic. I'll have to dig it up.

Posted some 2008 SDCC pics here-

http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/index.p...c=564&st=20